I Love No One But You

Bebe's POV
2 days later...
"Guys!!! I just had the latest info from the cops about Cliff and Court's case!!!" Ed shouted running towards us "What is it???" Taylor asked "The cops said that they found 5 people who matched the same exact details how Clifford and Courtney described; jet black hair, female and white. And what's best is, they're held detainees at the police station nearby just to make sure they won't escape." He replied "How do you know all about this stuff?" I asked "Well, back when I was younger, I used to undergo federal agent, so I know all about this sht." He replied "Watch your language, Mister! We have our own family now! You should more careful!" Taylor said as Ed looked down "Sorry..." He apologized "You used to undergo federal agent?!?!?" Margot shouted "Yeah. I mean...don't I look like one?" He asked "No. Not at all." Jared replied "What do I look like?" He asked "You look like a rejected, broken toy from Santa's workshop." Charlie replied "Oh. Hmm....that's why Clifford and Courtney keeps laughing at me." Ed said as Courtney and Clifford giggled "Unkah Chawles ishh wrwight!" Courtney added "Courtney...you didn't have to make that clearer - I understood what he said..." Ed said as an awkward silence filled the place "Okay...soo....when are we gonna go to the police station?" Charlie asked "How about now?" I suggested "Yeah, I prefer now.." Taylor replied as everyone else responded with a "Yeah, me too." And stood "So, what are we waiting for? Let's get our asses moving!!" Charlie shouted as we all went to the police station. I rode on Charlie's car while Ed and Taylor rode on the Lamborghini Aventador Jared and Margot rode on the Ford GT "Mommy, Daddy...do we weally have to go?" Clifford asked "Yes, honey." Taylor replied "Awwwww...this is bullsht!!" They shouted in unison "HEY! Who taught you that?" Ed asked "You did, daddy!" Courtney replied while clapping and giggling "Ummm...😐Either way, DON'T EVER say that again!! That's bad!!" Ed added "Yes, daddy..." Courtney replied "Daddy...awe we gonna get punishment?" Cliff asked "No, honey. No one's gonna get punished." Ed replied as he carried Clifford and Taylor carried Courtney and put them in the back seat and drove.
We arrived there...in style 😎 and went inside the station "We're here to confirm the suspect!" Ed said to the woman "Ummm...Mr. Sheeran...I'm not a cop..." she said getting weirded out "Oh....uhhh...sorry! My mistake!" He apologized as the woman left "Ed, you do know that it's illegal for a cop to wear civilian clothing during their duty or work hours?" Charlie asked "I guess I didn't think that through...." He replied as I came near a REAL cop "Umm...excuse me. We're here to speak to Mr. Montgomery Portland - we have an appointment due today." I said "OOh, perfect timing! He's in his office right now talking to folks. Yo, Monty!! You have a visitor!!" She said then shouted "Thank you." We all thanked one-by-one as we entered the room.
We saw five women - jet black hair and white "TELL ME WHO KIDNAPPED MY CHILDREN, NOW!!!!" Ed shouted as he ran towards the five women and Charlie and Jared stopped him "Ed!!!!" They shouted "WHAT?!" He asked as he faced Charlie and Jared "Wrong people...again...This time, they're cops..." Charlie explained as Margot, Taylor and I giggled "Oh." Ed said as he bowed "What the hell did you just do?" Jared asked "I bowed to thank them." He replied "WE'RE NOT IN JAPAN MOTHER DUCKER!!!" Jared shouted as Charlie crossed his arms "Keep it clean, Jay....How many idiotic mistakes have you done this day, Ed?" Charlie asked at napa kamot-ulo si Ed(Ed scratched his head) "Uhhh...maybe more than 2..." He replied as we a face-palmed ourselves.
Officer Montgomery came to the room that we're in "They're here madame and sir." He said as we followed him to a room inside another room and saw the five women "Are you sure these are the women? I don't wanna make another idiotic mistake anymore..." Ed asked "Yes, sir." He replied thoroughly.
Charlie's POV
I walked in the room and I was shocked to see my ex-girlfriend, Katie Jarvis Miller and my mouth was left open "Charlie? What's wrong??" Bebe asked snapping her fingers in front of my face "It's...it's...I-I-It's...." I stuttered "It's what? Or who?" She asked as she looked at the direction I was looking towards - same reaction "It's...it's...I-I-It's...." she stuttered as well as we continued to stutter "It's what?" Margot asked "What's happening to you guys?" She asked again as she looked towards the person we're looking at "It's...It's....I-It's...what? It's what?" She asked again "I can't understand you guys!" She added "What's so surprising about that girl you're looking at?!?!" She asked getting mad "My ex-girlfriend; Katie Miller." I replied whispering as her eyes grew "Oh. My. Gosh. I still don't know what to get here? I'm sorry, what did you say?" She asked again "IT'S KATIE MILLER!!!! MY EX-GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shouted while shaking her "Ok, stop!" She shouted "Hold on...you said it too quickly...Let me process that real quick." She said as she muttered and repeated what I just said then Katie saw me and came towards me "Hey! Off-limits!! He's mine!" Bebe said as she blocked Katie's way towards me "Don't worry...I won't steal him. Again." She said as she chuckled "Who are you?" Margot asked "I'm Katie Miller - Charlie's Ex." She said so fierce "Which ex?" Margot asked "You're such a slow processor!" Bebe said "What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm here to confront you..." she said "Confront me with what??" I asked getting a little skeptical "For your information, I stole your precious twins!! I'm the mafia." She said and let put a maniac laugh "WHAT?!?! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!??!" I asked shouting as everyone looked at us "I thought it was your children with Bebe, but then I realized they looked more like Ed and Taylor." She explained "YOU STOLE CLIFF AND COURT?!?!?!" Margot, Taylor, Ed and Jared shouted "Margot....you really are a slow processor..." Bebe said "Whaaaaa..." she said "You have the rights to remain silent!" Officer Portland said as he handcuffed Katie "Sweetie, are you sure this is the kidnapper?" Taylor asked Clifford and Courtney "Yeshhhhh, Mommy!!!" They shouted and hugged Ed and Taylor "Take her away!" Officer Portland demanded "Thank you so much, Officer!" Taylor thanked and shook Monty's hand "That's no pressure! Anything for my cousin!" He said as he high-fived Charlie "You two are cousins?" Ed asked "Yeah." I replied as we head home.
6 days later...
Bebe's POV
*phone rings*
Me: Mom?
Mom: Bebe, I need to tell you something...
Me: Yeah, what is it?
Mom: It's about Charlie. You know I don't want seeing him with you.
Me: I understand why but what's with that?