Mommy, Daddy!!

Taylor's POV
3 months later....
Ed and I went to the hospital to take an ultrasound for our baby. We arrived and the doctor started the ultrasound. I laid on the bed next to the screen where I can see my baby "What gender is it?" Ed asked "It's a boy girl." The doctor as we got confused "What?!" I shouted "IT'S GAY?!?!??! HOLY F*CKING SH*T!!!!!" Ed shouted "D PA NGANI NABUBUHAY BAKLA NA?!?!?! THEY'RE FRATERNAL TWINS!!!" The doctor replied.
Charlie's POV
We were waiting outside when we heard a loud shout coming form inside the room where Taylor and Ed is "D PA NGANI NABUBUHAY BAKLA NA?!?!?!?" I heard the doctor shout "What the hell is wrong with them?" I asked Bebe "I don't know. Maybe the baby's gay?" Bebe replied "What?! No, that can't be! You can't identify the baby if it will be gay!" I contrasted "Oh." Bebe said.
Ed's POV
"So, let me get this straight — our baby is not "IS" but "ARE"?!?!?!?" I asked "Yes." He replied seriously "Ok..." I said as I fell down on the floor "I'm gonna be a full-time daddy!!" I shouted as I stood back up again.1 hour later...
Bebe's POV
"So you wanna be a Godfather?" I asked "Yes." Charlie replied "What about you? You wanna be a Godmother?" He added "Yep." I replied as the awkward silence came back again.
Taylor's POV
Ed and I were laying on the bed thinking of a baby name "So, what do you want to name the boy?" I asked "Hmmm...maybe something like Clifford Winter." He suggested "Oh, my, gosh, that's so cute!!" I complimented "What about the baby girl?" He asked "Courtney Addison." I replied with a smile "That's perfect!" He said as we agreed.
4 months later...
Ed's POV
December 23, 2021
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Taylor shouted as our baby boy was coming out of her womb "Push!!" The doctor shouted as I held Taylor tight and she held me tighter "Taylor, I know you can do this — FOR OUR BABIES!!!" I shouted as the last baby came out. Taylor breathed deeply "Sir, here are your twins." The doctor said as he handed me Clifford and handed Courtney to Taylor "Hey, baby Cliff! I'm daddy!" I introduced myself as Taylor began to cry "Why are you crying, babe?" I asked "It's nothing. Just tears of joy." She replied.
The doctors transferred Taylor to a different room where she can rest while the doctors cleaned our baby up.
Bebe's POV
We saw the nurses with Taylor on a wheelchair and Ed, so Charlie, Jared, Margot and I went to them "How was it?" I asked "It was good despite all Taylor's screams." Ed replied "Courtney came first and Clifford followed 5 minutes later." Taylor added "We're happy that the everything went well." Charlie said with a breath of relief as the nurses brought Taylor to the room and we followed.
10 mins. later...
We had a really rough time calming Taylor down because she couldn't stop worrying about their babies "Ed, please I NEED to see them!!!" Taylor begged "Taylor, don't worry about it! You'll see them later..." Ed said to help Taylor calm down "But when is "later" ever gonna come?" She whined as the door slowly opened and the nurse brought Courtney and Clifford and handed them to Ed "Here you go, sir." The nurse said "Thank you." Ed thanked "Felemindirit." Me and Charlie said "Thank you" in Albanian and I was surprised that Charlie knew how to speak Albanian "Woah, you know how to speak Albanian?!" I asked "Well, just thank you — Flo taught me." He replied "I'm impressed." I said as he looked at me with his 'First time? First time?' Face "Of course I gotta impress my girlfriend....I mean my friend! Yes, most definitely my friend!" Charlie said as he slipped his words and corrected it quickly "Girlfriend, huh?" Jared asked and gave us his 'There's something fishy going on here...' face "I MADE A MISTAKE, OK?!" Charlie shouted "Mistake or no?" Margot added "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!" Charlie complained again as it made me and the babies laugh "OHHHH, THEY LAUGHED!!! AWWWWW IT'S SO CUTE!!!!" Charlie shouted pointing at the babies "See Taylor, they're safe!" Ed said as he handed the babies to Taylor "I'm just making sure!" Taylor added.
8 days later...
Jared's POV
Today is the New Year's Eve New Year Countdown and we are drinking wine, tequila, Chamdor, and other things that can make you drunk oh, and we ate pop tarts. Taylor couldn't drink any of the alcoholic beverages because she just got out of the hospital from giving birth to her children, so she had drink juice or water instead.
It is already 11:30 in the evening and we, and what I mean by "we", is Me, Charlie, Margot and Bebe are drunk — not Ed cuz he had to help Taylor take care of their babies "CHARLIE I LOVE YOU!!!" Bebe shouted across the room "I LAUWV YOU TOO!!!!" Charlie shouted back "I don't, maybe..." he whispered as Bebe went towards him and slapped him "OUCH!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?" Charlie complained "You said you don't love me!" Bebe explained and left "These two...I thought they're JUST friends." I said to Margot as we sat on the couch drinking Whiskey "Me too. I guess they're just drunk." She replied "But...are we drunk?" I asked.
29 minutes and 50 seconds later...
"10....9.....8.....7.....6......5.......4......3.......2......!!!!!!" We all shouted in unison waiting for the clock to drop 12 as the toy trumpets that we have kept making noises as we blew them "1!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!" We all shouted as the last second dropped.
We banged our glasses as we raised them high up the air and drank whatever alcoholic drink we desire.
A little later, we were going to sleep — I will sleep with Margot, Ed with his own family, and Charlie sleeps with Bebe because there were not plenty of rooms "Dude, be careful." I said to Charlie "Why?" He asked "You might get Bebe pregnant..." I replied "Again." Margot added as he punched me on the arm "Shut up!" He said while giggling as they went inside their room and slept.