Chapter 15

By the time the two girls made it up the stairs, they were breathing uncontrollably. Going up the stairs A second time was much harder then the first, Emma's legs were burning from climbing the 4 stories of the building.

The heavy breathing was cut short by Ashleys high pitched scream. Draco was trying to separate Ashley from her dragon, but she began to punch and scratch him.

Emma quickly jumped into the action and twisted Ashleys hands behind her back, getting a yell of frustration and anger from the pink haired girl.

"Get off me you cripple!" Ashley screamed. She began to struggle against Emma's grip so quickly, Emma pinned her on the ground, knocking the air out of Ashley's lungs.

Ashley let out an unholy screech as she continued to watch Draco muzzle the pink dragon with curtamis rope.

The top of the roof was a waste. Parts of the building was scattered everywhere, and large holes were imprinted on the roof where the dragons once stood. A dark puddle from Cynders attack was laying in the middle of the destruction, bubbling as it layed there, untouched.

Jasmines dragon had left a while ago with the healers back to the dragon stables, where both girls knew they would take good care of Electra.

"What kind of rope is that?" Jasmine asked Draco, Emma was the one to answer.

"Curtamis rope, it's supposed to be an enchanted rope that tightens when one struggles to get out of it, we normally use it for wild dragons." Emma said blankly. Jasmine nodded and looked back to Ashley, who was starring daggers at Emma.

Ashley let out one more exhausted scream before she went limp. Emma looked over to see Ashley had given up on her struggle as she continued to watcher her dragon be bound up.

"Why her?" Ashley's rasp voice asked.

"Maybe if you didn't commit inpure actions than maybe that would of prevented this." Draco said, finishing tying the rope. The loose rope flashed pink and tightened around the dragon, stopping once secure around it's jaw.

"We shouldn't jump to conclusions, we don't even know what had happened." Jasmine said, patting the pink dragons snout. Ashley let out an animal-like growl at the action, making Jasmine step back and stick her tounge.

"I didn't do anything of the sort! I felt no impurity in my magic, not anything!" Ashley said. Emma started to walk away while she shook her head, restraining herself from knocking her out, just to shut her up.
"It's clearly the cripples fault! She's the one who makes me do the things I do."

Emma froze, she wanted to hear her reasoning.

"I feel like she feeds off my magic whenever I go near her, so to stay away from her I go with my friends to do....things." Ashley whispered the last part, and Emma was severely questioning of she should just knock her out now, or deal with the annoying voice.

"Well Ashley, those things clearly tainted your magic, and It's your fault your dragon got tainted by your actions." Draco said with a huff.

Draco took out his green teleportation crystal and disappeared with Cynder, leaving only the three girls and Electra on the roof.

Emma got off Ashley and dusted herself off, whilst Ashley stood there, shaking in anger.

Emma was about to ask why she was shaking but before she could a fist was met with her face as Ashley spun around.

Emma was knocked to the ground and Ashley stood above her, hand on her hip. Ashley slamed her foot into Emma's chest, letting out the sound of a little crack.

"Emma, you bitch," Ashley started. "You know you had done this to my dragon, and I'm going to make your life more miserable Then you could of imagined."

Ashleys pink and purple eyes were glowing, and Jasmine was behind her clutching her head, her nose bleeding a bit as she fought for control in her own mind. The feeling of Ashley was inside Emma's mind now, searching for Emma's weakness in her mind, trying to make her crumple in pain.

Emma put up a mental wall, having known this would happen some day soon, the feeling of Ashley in her mind was gone but Emma knew she had seen one of her precious memories.

The force of Emma's mental wall made Ashley stumble back a bit, a large smirk stretched across her face.

"I've never seen a mental wall that strong in a long time, you have been practicing haven't you?" Ashley said. She stood tall over Emma, looking down as she continued to try and break Emma's mental wall.

"I've had too, knowing that you would try some dirty trick." Emma spat out a bit of blood. Ashley let out a huff as she once again stomped on her chest.

A yell came out of Emma as her chest was burning now, anger filled Emma but she ignored it, she wasn't worth the fight.

"I suggest you stay safe Emma, no one likes you, and I'm going to make sure everyone knows what you are." Ashley said in a mocking voice.

"A cripple."

Ashley took her foot off of Emma's chest and walked back over to the stairs. Jasmine fell to the ground as she let out a few huffs of exaustion.

"Damn, that girl has one hell of a mind control ability." Jasmine let out a weak laugh. Emma let out a small groan as she felt her bones in her body reform, moving back into position in her chest.

The blood in her mouth disappeared as she felt it go back into her blood stream. The wounds in her lungs were forming back together, bit by bit, and the adrenalin in her body made sure she felt everything.

Once her body was finished healing, she let out one last cough into her hand as something hard flew into her hand. I'm her hand, came out a black stone with some golden And red sparkles littering inside of it.

Emma tucked the stone into her pocket before anyone could see. She finally got up and looked at Jasmine with a goofy smile. Emma's phone buzzed as she looked at her messages from the chat room with her, David, Peter, and Jasmine.

David
Yo, you guys ok? The roof is closed.

Peter
Yeah, and the ashole of a teacher won't let us up there

Peter
*asshole

Emma
Yeah, we just had a little fight with Ashley though.

David
Her? Gosh she needs to learn she not in charge of the whole damn school.

Peter
Yeah, I say we pee on her when she falls asleep

David
No

Emma
Lol

Emma
We will meet you guys in the library

Peter
K

David
See ya all then!

Emma tucked her phone away and she helped Jasmine up, wiping some of the blood from her nose.