How It Begins

Goldie: Marion, you're here... But where are we...?
Marionette: We're... in a house...? That's impossible, we were dead because of SpringTrap...
Goldie: Maybe our souls went to heaven and half of it want our lives to be here...
Marionette: Maybe so...

Toy Chica: TB!!
Toy Bonnie: Babe!
Both: [hugs and kisses]
Toy Chica: I thought you were dead... I was going to cry before I died...
Toy Bonnie: I saw you die in front of me...
Toy Chica: You did...? [steps back and made a sad moan to cry]
Toy Bonnie: [hugs her again] I didn't know what to say about that but I'm sorry to say it like that... Look, all that matters we are together again! And no one will separate us again!
Toy Chica: Yeah... you're right... We're back together!

Freddy: Chica...
Chica: [keep hugging on to him]
Freddy: Are you alright...?
Chica: You're awake...
Freddy: What do you mean?
Chica: I think you died when I did... My last words were, "I can't live without you," and then I think you died when I did...
Freddy: Oh... SpringTrap...
Chica: I think we are humans to start off as now... We should see Goldie!
Freddy: Yeah but what if he's not here anymore? He's dead now...
Chica: We don't know that for sure! You gotta believe me!
Freddy: For now at least...
Chica: What did you say?
Freddy: I didn't say anything...

Foxy: Mangle... [looks around the house] Woah... Am I a human? I don't feel any metal parts on me...
Mangle: Yes! You are!
Foxy: Mangle! Where are you my love!?
Mangle: Over here sweetie!

Foxy: Still look beautiful as ever...
Mangle: You see what I made?
Foxy: A plushy?
Mangle: And~...?
Foxy: [blushes] Um... Pizza?
Mangle: Exactly!! I'm baking pizza!!
Foxy: Mangle, do you know how to cook or bake anything?
Mangle: Yeah! But when we were animatronics, I always sleep by you, remember? Then, I got up to go see Toy Chica to learn how to cook many things at once!
Foxy: What do you learn from her?
Mangle: I learn how to cook pizzas, cookies, brownies, iced tea, tacos, and I think that's basically all that's to it I guess!
Foxy: Mangle!! That's smart!! I'm so proud of you!!
Mangle: [giggles]
Foxy: But we need to fix your hands and the rest of your body to get to the real world!

Bonnie: Great... I'm back here... Where I am a human being... Hmm... I wish I were dead... There's no way I can live is to someone to cheer me up with me and having the most fun... Sometimes it doesn't feel normal to be alive, it feels like I'm dead inside... But that's just only me...

Toy Freddy: WOO!!! I've always dream about being a hip hop artist! This is going to be so cool!

SpringTrap: Oh what the actual fuck... I'm glad I'm not a animatronic anymore... That means... [takes the suit off]

Purple Guy: Yes... I got my handsome look again... Time for me to hit the shower and do something else for my life... I don't know if I'm still insane but you know, who cares?

Everybody ran outside to see their friends and family again. They were so happy to see each other. Bonnie and Toy Freddy look happy but in their eyes, they look disappointed to have no one by their sides. Well, expect Toy Freddy but most people doesn't really care about him. As for the Purple Guy, he still has his suit of SpringTrap or aka Golden Bonnie(or at least it was golden), he took his shower and hop on his couch to watch tv! He still has memories of being in that suit for seeing the suffering and claustrophobia he had before. After that, he look at the window to see his wife and his kid, Kenny. He got up so fast and hid the suit in the attic to go back and open the front door to see them once more.
Purple Guy: Oh, how I miss you...
Kenny: Daddy!
Alexis: Derek, where were you?
Derek: It's... a long story...
Alexis: Why are you crying?
Kenny: [laughing]
Derek: I get to see my family again...

To Be Continued - More To Come

PS: In These Stories, There Are Going To Be A Lot Of Time Jumps. Just Letting You Know That By Default.