Springs's First Day On The Job • Mike's Oldest Friend

Springs: Yup! Let's go! I'm super ready!
Goldie: Oh my god, are you sure about this? I mean, after what Fredbear did to you, are you willing to go?
Springs: Yup!
Goldie: Don't say I didn't warn you...

Goldie got in the car to drive to a new advanced pizzeria, they call it old model by the looks of it, but they never knew what else could happen. A man waited outside for a job application to a job that seems nobody would want to go. Goldie and Springs went up to the guy and start chatting.

Springs: Hey, I want a job here!
???: Um, you do? You're the second person who wants the job...
Goldie: Who was the first?
???: Someone name Rodney, I don't know his first name...
Goldie: Rodney? That sounds familiar...
Springs: What do you do, at this job?
???: The guy who went in should let you know, since he IS the expert... so you should come tomorrow...
Springs: ALL RIGHT!!! YEAH!!!
Goldie: Oh fuck...
Springs: Goldie, my first ever lasting job!! How exciting is that?
Goldie: Cool, I guess, but you better be careful while doing this job, this job is really dangerous and it can get you killed!
Springs: I'll try my best!
???: [grabs his shoulder] Be warned, phantoms come out at night to haunt you!
Springs: Nonsense! That's silly talk!
Goldie: What did he say?
Springs: He said phantoms comes out at night to haunt me!
Goldie: That's crazy talk!
Springs: Right?

Shadow Freddy: Oh lord, I cannot stop laughing. This is so good.
Marionette: You know, you're weird to laugh out of nowhere! What exactly is your plan for turning Springs into a teen?
Shadow Freddy: Oh you do not need to know that part, live your life happily and I get to stay here and you know, suffer.
Marionette: Uh-huh...
Goldie: Marion, I... Why are you talking to him?
Marionette: No specific reason!
Shadow Freddy: [scoff]
Goldie: Ok Marion, go and say it...
Springs: Say what?
Marionette: You better be careful while going through something dangerous! This isn't like any other pizzeria!
Springs: [salutes] You can count on me Mr. Marionette! I'm going to tell everybody else the same thing!! [runs out the house] Just you watch!
Goldie: You think he's going to make it?
Marionette: The way I'm seeing it, is he'll get messed up or half-way dead...
Goldie: You took it too far, Marion...
Marionette: But you know, I got faith in that kid... Not to be a hypocrite, he'll end up alright!
Goldie: [smiles]

The Series will continue Five Nights At Freddy's Season 4.

To Be Continued - More To Come