Nests Spreads Across Town • The SpringTrap Is On The Loose

Alexis: I'm sorry Derek, but you have to stay here...
Purple Guy: What, why?
Kenny: Mommy said it's very important! She's taking me to daycare!
Alexis: Plus, it's girls only going to my job!
Purple Guy: Aw, alright...
Alexis: I'm sorry dear... And next time, don't get lost again ok?
Purple Guy: Right...
Alexis: I'm leaving now...
Purple Guy: Bye babe...

The Purple Guy sat down on his bed with his hands to face thinking what to do next. He thought of looking in the storage room and putting on the animatronic suit.

"Psst! Hey, you! Yeah! I'm talking to you!"

The Purple Guy thought he's going insane for a brief moment, but he thinking he's talking to an animatronic suit, like a pretend to talk to.

"Hey you! Buddy! Listen to me! Come back! You need me! Yes! It's me!"

No, he was going insane again of thinking about wearing the only thing to get his mind off things, of being a SpringTrap.

"Listen to me, you need me! Come, to the storage room and put me on! NOW!!!"

The Purple Guy couldn't resist and went to the storage room. And open it up as his mouth drools then puts on the suit without getting hurt... somehow... After two hours, he scattered around the city to find any animatronics. The only thing he saw was a flower with dying souls surrounding around it. It was Shadow Freddy's Nests. Afterwards, he started to investigate and looked at it for a while, then looks elsewhere. It was spreading all through the rooftops and street lights, alleyways and other street corners. He went back to Freddy Fazbear's Fright to check if the human animatronics are around -- he thought wrong but he saw a bunch of shadows in a group chatting.

SpringTrap: There you are...
Shadow Freddy: Ah, Derek, nice for you to see us once more.
SpringTrap: What? How do you know my nam- I mean, who's this Derek? Either way, and why are all of you black?
Shadow Bonnie: Racist... [chuckled]
Shadow Freddy: We are shadows Derek. We can show you our true forms since we contain the bodies of the human animatronics which you have killed, but to be fair, we are not at full power yet.
SpringTrap: So... Who are you...? Do you hate the animatronics as more than me?
Shadow Freddy: [chuckles]
Shadow Foxy: Aye! Ahoy there! We all hate thy animatronics!
Shadow Freddy: Me, personally, hate the golden bear. I want a simple standoff and our last fight.
SpringTrap: I see...
Shadow Freddy: You look pretty scary yourself. But not too scary! You need to be more of a golden rabbit.
SpringTrap: So... you are going to... spray me with... those... wait... What?
Shadow Chica: We're going to use our teeth and fangs to bite you, and let the tortured soul of human tears to get your color back! Only if you join us, you'll get what you desire!
SpringTrap: Yes... I will have fun with this... Which one of you will get my color back?
Shadow Freddy: Just three of them. I, for once, is going to drink my fancy drinks. Have fun you three!
Shadow Bonnie: [laughing] Oh... we will indeed... [licks his lips] Yummy...
SpringTrap: Oh god...

In Goldie's House...

Goldie: Is this everyone?
Marionette: I only see fourteen of them...
Goldie: We're missing... Toy Freddy...
Freddy: Want me to go get him?
Goldie: No, I'll get him...

To Toy Freddy's House.

Goldie: [unlocks his door and came in]
Toy Freddy: Goldie? Hi!
Goldie: Toy Freddy...
Toy Freddy: So, what do you want?
Goldie: We are having a meeting with the rest of us! We need you now!
Toy Freddy: Heck no! I'm singing and making music! And most importantly I'm making mooooooonney! Now, please leave! I need to get back with my zen and peace, what's my next big hit!
Goldie: I said now!! [grabs his shirt and yanks him towards his house]

Golden Freddy gathered everyone to his house for an interrogation, his meeting.

Goldie: [hands behind his back and looking at his crowd] Heh! I haven't done this in so long! Now listen up! We all know about SpringTrap, the Purple Guy and the shadows! And to tell you that the shadows has returned for their revenge!
All: THEY'RE BACK?!?!?
Goldie: [looks at them serious]
All: We're sorry...
Goldie: Thank you... Now, what I am about to tell you is they've already starting their plan to destroy us! Remember, we died in our old homes as their bodies became ours! Shadow Freddy wants me to have his final showdown or standoff between me, and I need you guys and girls to follow my lead! As the Marionette informed me, their nests are starting to spreading around the city! This has to be the last battle for all of us... [sigh] (I don't want to say this but...) If I am not ok by fighting up against Shadow Freddy, then, I'll let my brother to be the new leader of the team...
Freddy: What? Me? I don't have the guts to lead the team! Sure I WAS the leader for telling the animatronics to kill humans! But we're the good guys now!
Bunny: Girls too!
Bonnie: They don't remember you Bunny...
Bunny: Aw...
Goldie: Freddy, you are quick minded to know what situations you are in! But you are a bit slow when you are distracted!
Freddy: That's the point!
Goldie: I guess that's all I wanted to tell you! Marion, you have anything to say?
Marionette: Yes, of course, they are also nests I needed to say! These nests spawns new evil animatronics from tortured souls of children tears! If you ever encounter another animatronic, don't get bitten! It will make a copy of you and also make you turn against your friends!
Goldie: Plus, I've heard the SpringTrap made the way to join the shadows! You may stay away from him before the Marionette and the girls fight him. So it will be no more SpringTraps! Any questions?
All: ...
Goldie: Good... You may return to whatever you were currently doing...
Chica: Goldie! Wait! Goldie!! [jump and hugged his back as she was weeping]
Goldie: [blushes and looks back] Get off me... can't... breathe...
Chica: [let go and stands up] Goldie, what happened to you...? We were friends since the first day six, and now you're avoiding all of your precious friends...
Goldie: Chica, I wasn't avoiding no one... Come in my room, I will discuss everything that was happening a year ago...

Chica hold his hand and drag him to his room. Then once they got there, Goldie plot on his bed, with his hands pressed on his mouth.

Chica: So, what can you tell me?
Goldie: Ok, look, I'm sorry I wasn't around to play, it's so much work right now! First it was SpringTrap, then him again, then the Purple Guy, now it's girls, then the shadows... My hands are full like usual Chica, I'm so sorry... Oh god... I'm going to cry... My bad...
Chica: I'm sorry, I should of known you were busy on multiple tasks... But Goldie, you have us and the Marionette... Stop doing stuff on your own... It's boring without you...
Goldie: I will... [sniff] Thanks Chica... [got up and hugged her]
Chica: I'm always there for you Goldie... Don't forget about me...
Goldie: I won't forget, promise...

...

Shadow Freddy: [blow a kiss] Beautiful. Your golden rabbit suit is perfection. Quick everyone, bag back, I want to see something very special!
SpringTrap: So, what?
Shadow Freddy: I want you to punch that pillar there! Then we can end this here!
SpringTrap: ...
Shadow Freddy: I want to see your strength represents, and, oh, those teeth. Hey, use it with all your strength.

Still broken but his suit has a golden outfit with expensive but vulnerable armor.

Shadow Bonnie: Quite impressive!
Shadow Chica: That was something!
Shadow Foxy: That was all for nothing!
Shadow Bonnie: What did you say!?
Shadow Freddy: Control your anger Bonnie, save it for your enemies later. So, Derek, what do you say? You want to be more like us? Be like me for once? Or even, be like our powerful rabbit?
SpringTrap: ALL OF THAT!!!
Shadow Freddy: Ohh, I love that expression on his face. Come, to be like me, drink these drinks.
SpringTrap: Oh no...