The Definition of Killing Animatronics Plan • William Afton Takes Back His Town

Polls, wallpapers, vote for William Afton, every little thing since it all comes down to this. Every animatronic heard about William Afton but no one knows it except Goldie, the Marionette, Purple Ennard, and Shadow Freddy; but they known him as Nightmare. The cops were super happy to kill those animatronics once and for all; even Dr. Cooper agrees to do it, before he saw Springs and Shadow Freddy. Will things go back to normal? It all comes down into the finale they say. Christmas is halfway way there but to implore the question, how will the animatronics survive? Will they hide? Or will they leave town? Defend for themselves? Or the usual way, get killed in the process? These questions have been blogging their minds for a very long time now. Toy Chica is pregnant, Mangle and Foxy are married, Toy Freddy (speaking of Toy Freddy) is making a new mixtape. These animatronics are in fear to die once again. To think they know a way out, but while we wait for the puppet to come save Goldie -- Freddy has to reunite with the team again to stop it all around. Freddy, has recruits for Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. Together, they will never know to back down. Unless-

Freddy: I CAN'T DO THIS!!!
Freddie: What?
Freddy: Look! I cannot do this because my big brother loves me enough to stand for myself! But look, how all of us stand up to Nightmare if we don't have the smarties?
Bonnie: Smarties?
Bunny: Ohh!! I love those candies!
Chica: Doesn't matter! I get what Freddy is trying to say, we haven't been a team since we came back to life! Do you remember we didn't know the girl animatronics nor the toy animatronics? We never met them until now!! Don't you get it? We are stuck as a whole, also stuck as a big distraction!
Freddy: You get it girl!
Chica: Let's fight together as one!
All: YES!!!
Freddie: To think you're pushing me away from this, ugh, eff off!
Chica: Swear all you want Freddie but we are going to do this for Goldie, for our party, and for our parents!

As the door opened wide, all cops and swat teams surrounds Foxy, while cuffed in chains.

Foxy: [walks in] You guys have to leave me... they took me in...
Freddy: No!!
Shadow Freddy: As to refer the offer of letting to cuff and kill, I would like to have a word with you, Freddy. It had been an honor to speak to you back at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
Freddy: Why me?
Shadow Freddy: Since golden bear has not returned yet, I need you for be my favorite hero of the part.
Freddy: Uh...
Chica: Don't do it Freddy! You'll die!
Bonnie: Please let Chica die...
Chica: I HEARD THAT!!!
Freddy: No, you're right! I got to stand up for the team! Then... [looks at Shadow Freddy] Take me with you!
Shadow Freddy: Take him with us. Heheh. You made an excellent choice, my fellow friend. But to put a stop to all this, I would need my voice back and also my powers back. Then I would leave this city. Let us go! Honestly, I am sorry to see your friend with us but we have to go our separate ways. Bye.

The doors were closed by itself.

Chica: No! Not my baby! I'm getting him back!
Bonnie: Woah! You can't go out there without us!
Chica: Shut up Bonnie! I'm getting my boyfriend back if it's the last time I do!
Bonnie: Look at me...
Chica: How am I-
Bunny: [turns Chica around]
Chica: What in the-
Bonnie: [knocked her out cold]
Bunny: Uh... um... what?
Bonnie: I'm tired of being humiliated... by a girl I love but now truly hating her guts...

Marionette: Knock knock? [sees a feather on the ground and licks it] This is coming from Chica and Bonnie... but...
Goldie: Mar... ion...
Marionette: Goldie!!
Goldie: Help...
Marionette: Don't worry! I'll get you out! I sensed that your powers are gone!
Goldie: [coughed out blood]
Marionette: [got blood on his nose then breaks the cage]
Goldie: I am... power... less...
Marionette: Here, I'll take you back with the new advanced animatronics... the sisters, I mean!
Goldie: Sister's... Location...?
Marionette: To Sister's Location!

Marionette and Goldie were teleported to Sister's Location to come up with a plan. Meanwhile, Shadow Freddy hold up two custodies of Foxy and Freddy; Nightmare gave Shadow Freddy's powers back to his normal state.

Shadow Freddy: Ah, finally. I am me again.
Nightmare: Oh how I miss that voice of yours!
Freddy: ...
Foxy: What are we going to do Freddy?
Freddy: The only way I can get out... is to turn on my attack mode...
Foxy: Oh... the... The Book Of Rejoice...
Nightmare: [looks at Foxy] So you heard about this to huh? This book should be kept in God's hands, no one is allowed to handle this type of power.
Shadow Freddy: Unless you are stupid enough to know that. To do this, father, is there any way to get MY recruits back? It seems my anger got the best of me.
Nightmare: Very well. I will give your friends back. Unless when you do something terribly wrong.
Shadow Freddy: I will not, father. I promise you this.
Nightmare: Hmm, well, you never did broke a promise.
Freddy: Psst! Hey, I have a plan!
Foxy: What plan?
Freddy: Just follow with me!
Foxy: Alright?
Freddy: Hey, Shadow Freddy, ever heard of -- "Attack Mode"?
Shadow Freddy: I have not.
Foxy: Ohh... I almost forgot, did you know about -- "Alert Mode?"
Shadow Freddy: I do not.
Foxy: Well, if you come over to us, you can turn us on!
Freddy: You might like our new technicians we saw in our bodies! You want to give it a go?
Foxy: It maybe fun!
Nightmare: I do not like the tone of your voice. You sound... a bit too happy...
Foxy: Because this will the last time we'll die so I might as well get it over with!
Freddy: Come on, when was the last time y'all had fun?
Nightmare: Hmm... [thinking about it, unamused]
Shadow Freddy: To hell with it, I am trying it out for myself.

Shadow Freddy walked up to Freddy and Foxy to solve this issue they were discussing.

Shadow Freddy: So, where do I begin?
Foxy: Start with me! I want to know from experience!
Shadow Freddy: Hmm, from your right hand side of the hook? Hmm, ok then. [flicks on the switch] I want to see this for myself.
Foxy: [nervous laughter]
Freddy: Now turn mine on!
Nightmare: My son, wait in the interrogation room before I get your recruits back.
Shadow Freddy: Yes father. [walks away]
Nightmare: What are you trying to prove?
Freddy: Nothing! I just read that book and I still want to see what do I look like when the switch is flipped!
Nightmare: You are lying.
Foxy: How are we lying?
Nightmare: [turns on their switches] Now, tell me what do you do now?
Freddy: Now we wait!
Foxy: Ohh this is going to be so much fun!
Nightmare: [reads The Book Of Rejoice] Let us see here... "Foxy & Freddy's Power Module". Here we are. Hmm...

Shadow Freddy: Hello, my friends.
Shadow Chica: You!!
Shadow Freddy: Hey now, I gotten stronger since the last time we fought. Let us not go over our heads this time.
Shadow Bonnie: You tried to kill us.
Shadow Freddy: Only because I knew how weak you are, as to think to call you Shadows. I was very disappointed.
Shadow Foxy: Where's Tangle?
Shadow Freddy: Well, since I have made a total changes, I made your girlfriend not a sibling anymore.
Shadow Foxy: Woo-hoo!!
Shadow Freddy: As for the rest of you, try not to hurt me because you certainly missed a lot of things before you were dead. Meet Purple Ennard.
Purple Ennard: [expressionless face]
Shadow Freddy: You will trained with him. By the way, Purple Ennard, is Vincent still controlling you by any chance?
Purple Ennard: He's done. He cannot reconnect to his body any longer.
Shadow Freddy: Good. That is what I like to hear.

Off to a great finale with Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and some guy named Axel planning for assault attack on Nightmare and Shadow Freddy. Goldie, the Marionette and Springs ran to them as they spoke up.

Mike: Good, these people didn't catch you! Quick we need to go!
Springs: Daddy, who's that?
Mike: Oh, this is Axel!

From TNAR, the night Guard is Axel Glover.

Axel: Um... Hi, I guess...
Goldie: Nice to meet you Axel! [tips his hat to him] Now, you have everything planned right?
Fritz: Everything according to my calculations, we did this together!
Marionette: I have a bad feeling about it!
Springs: What can go wrong?
Jeremy: A lot of things kid! A lot of things!
Axel: (What a dumbass...)
Goldie: Then let's go!

            To Be Continued - More To Come