Jack-O-Bonnie: Having The Most Fun • A Ghost Town

Goldie: Jack-O-Bonnie!! Where are you!!

Jack-O-Bonnie: You know,,, you can call me,, JOB for short.!.!

Goldie: [gets a phone call] Marion, come on in!
Marionette: I was going to say that a tornado is coming...
Goldie: Shit... But help me with this game!
Marionette: Ok!

Jack-O-Bonnie: The golden bear has a game to play — but never ever wants to stay..!! Once there was a little boy who was full of joy — in his eyes was scary like a doll's toy and filled with coy — because of that being shy,,;, he had the most joy..!!..!!

Goldie: What are you implying?

Marionette: Goldie, where are you?
Gõłdïę: Øvër hèré šwęêtìė¡¡
Marionette: Ok! We have to find Jack-O-Bonnie before that tornado strikes down!
Gõłdïę: Ā Törñådœ? Öh ÿëäh, ī çømpłętêłÿ fòrgœttėń åbôūt thåt!
Marionette: Let's find him!
Gõłdïę: Hē'š øvęr hèré... [stabs him]
Marionette: Ugh, Goldie...
Jack-O-Bonnie: [morphs back into himself] Guess again!!..!! Heheheh!!...!!!

Goldie: [hears the Marionette screams] Marion!! Where are you??
Jack-O-Bonnie: How much does it hurt to get stab a few times over,, and over,,, and over again!??
Goldie: Go to hell...
Jack-O-Bonnie: I was afraid you would say that!.!. [stabs him five times and stabs his guts] What do you have to say now?..?
Goldie: [chokes on his blood and gag out blood]
Jack-O-Bonnie: Heh, bye golden bear.. [throw him down and crumbles the haunted house]

The tornado was crumbling around as the city started to transform into a haunted town, a ghost town. Jack-O-Bonnie sees Fredbear in the sky watching over looking furiously more anxious about the whole situation these animatronics were in. Goldie and the Marionette was still in the haunted house on the ground with sharp pieces of wood on them. Every animatronic was safe, but a little damage from their skins.

In the Memorial Paradox Store, Jack-O-Bonnie teleported there and destroyed all of the jars, and made them go to his domain.

Fredbear: Jack-O-Bonnie.
Jack-O-Bonnie: Nice to meet you again, but I have to train these animatronics, now you can sit back and play with your chemistry set..!
Fredbear: You are busting through my store and thinking you are going to trash it up? Again? You must have gone mad. [closes down the store]
Jack-O-Bonnie: Since they exist now, they will conquer this world!!..!! Alongside me of course..!!!,,!
Fredbear: They will never accept you, bad animatronics all day, not one step ahead from being trustworthy.
Jack-O-Bonnie: We will not know unless we try..!!!...! See you in hell!!..!!
Fredbear: DARN HIM!!! GUH!!!
Yenndo: I'm here too...
Fredbear: You stayed?
Ennard: I say we take back what was ours!
Yenndo: And destroy this... Jack-O-Bonnie freak...
Fredbear: Hmm, well, there is going to be some serious training and it will hurt, a lot. So let us get started.

Jack-O-Bonnie: Is it not beautiful? For hundreds of years,

Jack-O-Bonnie: Is it not beautiful? For hundreds of years,.., I have turn this city to an monstrosity, my masterpiece!!..!! As for you animatronics,, you may roam this nightmare,,, and terrorize these good animatronics for good!!,,!!
All: YES/YEAH!!!

Toy Bonnie: We can't have a normal day...
Springs: Chica has gone missing guys!
Balloon Boy: And Toy Freddy...
Foxy: Goldie and the Marionette ain't responding on their phone! They always pick it up!
Golden Locks: Well split up, they're everywhere and we can't get caught! I'll take care of the people so they won't die here! Let's move!! Go go go!!
Mangle: Come on TC!!
Toy Chica: Kay kay!!

Read Season 5 Now to catch up on the next episode.

To Be Continued - More To Come