The Grand Finale (Part 2) • The Book of Rejoice: DOA

{Title: The Book of Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics}

Chica: Goldie! We're here!
Foxy: But... where's Bonnie?
Shadow Freddy: I see that everyone has shown up here to die, just like the rest of the fools to face me. [chuckled]
Goldie: The people I love, treat me like family! You're nothing!
Shadow Freddy: It does not have to be this way, golden bear.
Goldie: I'm going to have it this way and that way means you die!!
Shadow Freddy: [chuckles] Always the aggressive one. Humans like you does not know how angry and loud you truly are. Unlike my father, I am well calmed.
Goldie: Well I guess we'll see about that!!
Shadow Freddy: It shall begin.

Shadow Freddy walks to Goldie with a smirk on his face, knowing Golden Freddy is not going to win, he still continues to act like a nightmare. Speaking of nightmares, the Marionette escapes with the book that he retrieved, and Nightmare? We don't know of his disappearance after the explosion. But further on as we still look around of all the animatronics, the Marionette wants to find Goldie because only he knows how to activate, "The Book Of Rejoice". So after of minutes finding Goldie for ten minutes, he was in a crater.

Marionette: Goldie!
Shadow Freddy: Now see, this is why you pathetic humans are no match of the ultimate evil of shadow. Unless you can at least try to hit me, golden bear.
Goldie: Ugh...
Chica: WHY DID YOU DO THIS!??
Shadow Freddy: It is quite simple, you hit and get blasted. Unfortunately for a fat belly bock chicken will teach me not to kill. Because all of you are weak.
Chica: A... what...? A fat belly bock... chicken... You're calling me fat?
Shadow Freddy: Even worthless humans repeats what I have just said, honestly for a coward like golden bear, it does not take anything a-

Slap!! To the face! The echo of a hard slap spread across to the audience of all the animatronics. A red mark appeared on Shadow Freddy's cheek.

Chica: YOU SHOULD KNOW YOUR MANNERS!!! Talking to me like this!! Just who do you think you are?!?
Shadow Freddy: [turns slowly to Chica]

On his eyes, purple and white lightning strikes glowing plus growing as he gets more angry.

Shadow Freddy: Die...

As he said that, he grabbed Chica's arm and punched her chest. Real hard in fact; Shadow Freddy also blasted her so close to her body that she screamed in agony.

Shadow Freddy: I am never seeing her again, before anything goes off in the wrong direction.
Foxy: [sees Chica on the ground right next to Goldie's leg]
Shadow Freddy: [smirks] Serves you right. No more being able to kill a chicken for dinner for my lifetime.
Foxy: You... you monster...
Shadow Freddy: Everyone seems to stop fighting since I have blasted their, "human friend." Hmm, she deserves it either way.
Foxy: YOU MONSTER!!!
Shadow Freddy: What?
Foxy: WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO KILL??
Nightmare: Stop talking you wrenched fox! Two animatronics? Well, I will not say I am proud, but good job I guess.
Shadow Freddy: Is there any requests about destroying the golden bear?
Nightmare: Golden bear? You have actually killed that son of a bitch!!? About time we have done it.
Balloon Boy: YOU MONSTERS!!!
Nightmare: Let us take them out together. Back in your childhood, my son.
Shadow Freddy: I will love to.

All animatronics had fear in their eyes, the horrors of screaming and trying to fight back is pointless without the Marionette, or rather Golden Freddy. Coming back to Golden Freddy, the twitch of his hand was moving slightly, and felt a presence of Chica's head. One of his eye opened and saw Chica near his leg. His only word was, "Friend..." The Marionette spawned to him and teleported to somewhere else besides Planet Earth.

Marionette: Goldie!!
Goldie: Marion...
Marionette: I have The Book Of Rejoice!!
You can help me with- wait... Goldie? Are you dying...?
Goldie: Slowly...
Marionette: [starts healing] I'm so sorry, I forgot you can't survive without me healing you back into shape!
Goldie: The Book... of... Rejoice...
Marionette: Yeah, and I think you're the only one who does the most research on the book! So maybe you can help me!
Goldie: Chica...
Marionette: I can save her too but I'm only there to help everyone else, I can no longer fight my battles anymore...
Goldie: [stands up] Shadow Freddy... and Nightmare... I'm coming back there to stop everything!
Marionette: You ready to go back?
Goldie: Yes!!

Foxy: AHH!!!
Foxie: Lolbit!!
Lolbit: [dodging Shadow Freddy's attacks]
Nightmare: [roundhouse kicks Lolbit]
Lolbit: Ugh!!
Freddy: You will not do this to my family!! No!! Not like this!! [touches his head and flips his switch]
Shadow Freddy: Oh what are you going to do? Attack me like a real angry bear who lives in the wildlife?
Freddy: [eyes turns yellow and red] YES!!! [roars like a bear]
Shadow Freddy: Oh...
Freddy: [scratches him and attacks]
Nightmare: HEY!! YOU LIKE PAIN!??
Goldie: I certainly do!
Nightmare: [looks behind] HOW!!!
Goldie: Look at me, I have The Book Of Rejoice! What are you going to do next?
Nightmare: HAND ME THAT BOOK AT ONCE GOLDEN BEAR!!!
Goldie: Try me...

To Be Continued - More To Come