Bon-Bon Back To Life • Ennard Breaks Out Shadow Freddy

The Marionette was fake sleeping right next to Goldie, so after a long talk, Goldie, went to sleep. The Marionette smiled and went up into the basement. The basement was dusty, dirty, and weird looking, but the Marionette didn't mind -- as long he can make his work without any interruption. The suitcase from Goldie that he got had only one animatronic, the name, Bon-Bon. The Marionette didn't want to do this all night- trying to find a way to bring back Bon-Bon. But he did it anyway, but then, he passed out in the basement making a loud thump around the house. Goldie immediately got up and shouted his boyfriend's name, but no answer. Only silence now. Goldie isn't scared to be captured or any other attempt, based on his normal nonchalant look. He walked in the basement and saw the Marionette on the ground. He looked up again, slowly, he see something shiny and sparkly covered with white and blue stars. Goldie look at the Marionette's crafting table and see...

Bon-Bon: Goldie!!

Bon-Bon came back to life from the power within the Marionette.

Goldie: Oh wow... How... You were...
Bon-Bon: Thanks to your boyfriend! I'm back up here! Look at me!! I got legs now!
Goldie: So... uh... I'm completely speechless now...
Bon-Bon: Don't be! Your boyfriend did a favor! To bring me back to life! But Goldie, I was too scared to die in front of everyone I see... It is scary...
Goldie: [get tears in his eyes] Excuse me... [walk downstairs]
Bon-Bon: Wait!! Did I say something wrong for what I said? Wait! Come back!

Goldie walked downstairs and went back to the bedroom as Bon-Bon followed him back. Goldie told Bon-Bon to stay in the living room, so he did but a little sad at the time. Coming back to the office building with Dr. Cooper's employees and Shadow Freddy locked in a cage, something creepy and scary walked in the room. A little shock came from all the computer cords and hears a heavy breathing, it was an animatronic name Ennard.

Ennard: You all... get out before I make you get out...
Shadow Freddy: See what I mean? You are in fear.
Ennard: I will get Shadow Freddy out of this cage by any means necessary. Let's go now before we are spotted!
Shadow Freddy: Well, I did loved it here. But as for you, Ennard, I am not yet powerful than I was facing golden bear. Is there a chance I will still live on? If not, then you can kill me now.
Ennard: That won't be necessarily agreeable in this kind of occasion.
Shadow Freddy: Then what is?
Dr. Cooper: I CANNOT TAKE THIS AS MUCH AS I PREFER!!! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU ANIMATRONICS!!!
Shadow Freddy: Now that is not nice.
Ennard: I got this! [stretch his cords towards him]
Dr. Cooper: [shoots his cords but does not no effect] WHAT?!?
Ennard: [captures him and hold him] How or why you humans have to kill with useless weapons that doesn't do no effect on certain things?
Robert: Sir!! What do we do?!?
Dr. Cooper: SHUT THIS BUILDING DOWN!! ALONG AS I AM INTERFERING TOO!!!
Ennard: As I would prefer, "Let us take the opportunity to kill you humans and have a world for ourselves." How is that make you feel? Or the real question is, do you fear death?
Dr. Cooper: ...
Ennard: Hmm, not much of a threat...
Shadow Freddy: Let us hurry and get out before something else happens.
Ennard: You read my mind.
Shadow Freddy: Good, let us go.

Marionette: Oh, wow... uh... great... I'm glad I gave you life!
Bon-Bon: So what happened to Daddy?
Marionette: Daddy?
Goldie: He meant Ennard! I don't know where is he though, all I can think he's gone! Away from us!
Bon-Bon: Sounds good enough to me! So, what do you guys do for a living?
Goldie: Marion, try to make him to have friends before I go to work!
Marionette: Ok, uh, I'll see what I can do!
Goldie: Great! [kiss him]
Marionette: [kiss him back] (What has this life come to?)

      To Be Continued - More To Come