Project Mike Had Been Defeated • Mind Over Matter

{Short Story}

Toy Chica: Go! Uh, go! Go now! You gotta go now!
Freddie: What are you doing by saying go all the time?
Toy Chica: I can't wait here and do nothing with my husband! No offense!
Toy Bonnie: I'll take it...
Chico: Well stop it! It's annoying!
Toy Chica: Hey, take that back!
Toy Freddy: [woke up] Oof, ugh, hi guys...
Marionette: (Looks like Toy Freddy is finally up to see this happening in his face! Thank goodness!)
Toy Chica: You gotten famous over a year TF, I'm impressed!
Toy Freddy: And I'm noticing that you're finally realized it! Took you forever to notice...
Goldie: [waiting for the right moment]
Toy Bonnie: Are you a rapper now?
Toy Freddy: And a jokester!
Kevin: [folds his arms and sighs] This is the longest waiting moment ever, for fuck sakes just fight!!!
Freddie: Oh for the love of... [head-butts Kevin]
Kevin: [screams]

Goldie and Project Mike already commenced their sequence in battle, both tremendously punching and blasting at everything. But the Marionette has to keep the telekinesis from hitting his friends that are captured.

{Time Skip}

Project Mike: Heheheh. I'm done playing around now. Time to kill you both.
Goldie: Who gave you the time to progress to say these things that Mike never said?
Project Mike: [tap his head] Notifications for system updates, telling me everything that's new in this disgusting world.

The garage doors opened and the smoke start coming inside the room.

Mike: [carry a sword] For thousands of years I have reborn to conquer my territory, defeating the purpose that I will definitely take you down, Project Mike! But as a favor, if you do favors, I would like to kill Goldie and the Marionette!
Project Mike: Mikey? [chuckles] Then continue with killing them as you please.
Goldie: Mike, don't forget you have a reason... ugh...
Marionette: Mike, this happened to Springs, don't let it happen to you too...
Mike: [in front of Goldie]
Project Mike: [stands behind him] Do your worse, I want to see blood on your face.
Mike: [winks at Goldie]
Goldie: Oh...?
Mike: I'll make this good, squishy too!
Project Mike: Oh yes! Love it lots!!
Mike: SIKE!!! [stabs him instead] I don't deal with or speak to bastards, not even you, and honestly man, this is all sounding so gay and it really needs to stop...
Project Mike: ACK!!! UGH!!! GAH!!! AGH!!! TAH!!! AHH!!! ACK-UGH-AGH-GAH-TAK!!!
Mike: [steer it around and go up out of his body] Good riddance... [sees it explodes]
Kevin: NO!! My savior!!

The cops came in at the nick of time too, well, when everything was over.

Fritz: You have the right to remain silent! Anything that you say-
Kevin: Fuck!!
Mike: I hope Chica won't be crying about her father going to jail...
Goldie: Chica will be fine, she has friends to give her some comfort...
Marionette: Hey!! Don't ever try to kill Goldie again!!
Mike: I wasn't planning on it, I faked it...
Marionette: But-
Goldie: Marion, it's over, he didn't mean it!
Marionette: I'm sorry...
Goldie: Just get the cops to take the cuffs off of our friends!
Marionette: Alright...
Goldie: So, Mike, what's with the new look, and the new sword?
Mike: You should thank Marino for this!
Goldie: Marion's sister?
Mike: Yep! She wanted you, him, and my son! But you three were so busy all the time...
Goldie: Heheheh, my bad man...

To Be Continued - More To Come

Chica: [crying] Daddy... You can't go to jail... not like this...
Springs: [holds Chica's hand] Hey, I-I'm here Chica... I'm here... [sniff]
Chica: [rub his head] You don't have to cry too Springs, I'm ok... I'm just sad at the moment...
Springs: I'm sad too...
Chica: [hugs him and rocks him back and forth] Don't cry for me Springs, it's ok, please don't feel so sad...