Foxy & Mangle's New Encounter • The Rage Of Marino Burst Into Flames

Foxy/Mangle: [having sex in bed]

Foxy and Mangle never left the house, all they ever did was made out, cook, made out again, training, made out once again, sleep, and have sex all night long. Two love birds or foxes rather are entirely faithful for each other, even Goldie was watching and even though he was furious of them not getting out the house, he knows about them getting stir crazy if it continues, but they're different foxes so they can't help themselves. As for that, Goldie teleported in front of door and rings the doorbell, interrupting their make out section.

Mangle: [gasp] Who is that...?
Foxy: I'll go open it!
Mangle: Be careful sweetie!
Foxy: [sticks tongue out in a kawaii face]
Mangle: [does it Back with one eye close]
Foxy: [walks to the door and looks at the peephole, yawns then gasps]
Goldie: You see me Foxy! Open this door!
Foxy: [opens the door] Um... hi...
Goldie: Get... Mangle... here... now...

Mangle and Foxy got on their knees and looks down at the ground, but Mangle was crying silently. As for Goldie, walking back and forth side to side with one arm behind his back and the other point to them and to himself.

Goldie: I always have to get out the house and get you guys to teach you everything! I honestly don't care if you are humans, you need to take responsibly for your own actions!
Foxy: We are trying to but-
Goldie: Silence boy!!
Foxy: [whimper]
Goldie: I don't think I can keep up with you half soulless people! You either go outside and do something, or make your life be boring, stuck up in this house and just to make out!
Foxy/Mangle: Yes sir.../father...
Goldie: [glared at Mangle with a stern furious look] What...!?
Mangle: Eep!!
Goldie: You said... father...? Mangle, what kind of world do you live in?
Mangle: A stupid one...
Foxy: No, your world is not stupid... It actually looks beautiful up there... I do also want to live there...
Mangle: Foxy... [looks in his eyes]
Goldie: This is exactly why I can't deal with this nonsense! I'm out of here... [leaves the house]
Mangle: Do we think we live in this house too much?
Foxy: I think so...?
Mangle: Let's get out the house...
Foxy: But I want to tell Goldie that I want us to go outside... at night time!
Mangle: That'll do...
Foxy: [wipes the tears off of Mangle's face and smiles back at her] We'll get through this... Promise me...
Mangle: [hold Foxy's hand] I promise...

Goldie walked back to the house and sees someone at the door who burst down and got rebuild. He ran to the door and tries to unlock it, then he tried to pry it open, but it was no use. He saw and it was Marino, her eyes are red with flames inside her pupils. Goldie tried using his powers and it was no effect on the door, but he look out the window and saw the Marionette crying and running away from her. And then Goldie was furiously screaming at Marino but she couldn't hear nothing but the Marionette crying from fear.

Marionette: Marino! What are you doing?
Marino: You think this is a prank?
Marionette: What do you mean?
Marino: You think I should break up with Springy? The love of my life?
Marionette: No! I would never!
Marino: Stop lying! You've done it! You even wrote your name down not two days ago!! Come to think of it, you hate Springy because she's a SpringTrap right?
Marionette: Yes she's a SpringTrap but I would never force to make you break up with anyone! You told me not to be involved in none of your relationships!
Marino: And yet you fell into this one you piece of trash!
Marionette: [looks at Goldie out the window] (Goldie!) [uses his power without Marino looking and opens the door]
Goldie: [paralyzes Marino] What were you doing...? Talking about your relationship, you're stepping into ours!
Marionette: [runs into Goldie's room]
Goldie: You got a lot of explaining to do!
Marino: I'm not telling you nothing! All you need to know is he put his name on this paper which you paralyzed me in!
Goldie: [goes through her pockets and took it out] Hmm... This is not his hand-writing... [smells the paper, licks it then reads carefully] I know exactly who wrote this message...
Marino: Who?
Goldie: Marion, you stay here! Try and get better once I come back!
Marionette: [peek his head out and shakes his body in fear] Where... are you going...?
Goldie: Do you remember the last time, that Freddy was going to me about Foxy about something, and I know a guy who would've done this! He call me golden bear a lot!
Marionette: He's Sha-
Goldie: [shushes him] Not in front of her! I don't want her to know!
Marino: Know who?
Goldie: Don't worry about it, it's none of your business! (Alright Shadow Freddy, it's time to pay a visit to our old homes...)

At Night Time.

Foxy: He's not here!
Mangle: Maybe he went off somewhere!
Foxy: Here's a note!
Mangle: Can I read it?
Foxy: Can you read?
Mangle: A little...
Foxy: Give it your best shot!
Mangle: It says, "I will be back once I've done this investigation with our fellow enemies, I will pay a visit to our old homes when we used to be animatronics. The Marionette's in there if you really want something. See you later." Aw, he's gone...
Foxy: Hey, you read the whole thing! Good job Mangle!
Mangle: I'm so good at reading!
Foxy: You think we should go to to the city and explore?
Mangle: Yes!!

So on...

Mangle: Wow!! Foxy, are you seeing this?
Foxy: It's amazeballs!!

Mangle and Foxy held hands by walking on the sidewalks, looking around the town, and one other thing that they were shocked as their eyes popped out and went back in. Oh, and they are walking down an alleyway.

Foxy: You know, this is the first time I've been through an alleyway! It's great!
Mangle: It was spooky for me for the first time of an animatronic!
Foxy: Spooky? How come?
Mangle: I saw a rat! It was making noise!
Foxy: Mangle! Mangle Mangle Mangle! You are a rodent too as a animatronic!
Mangle: I was?
Foxy: Yeah, you were a mouse!
Mangle: Or a rat!
Foxy: Maybe, ahh!
Mangle: What? What do you see? I don't see anything!
Foxy: Stay right here! Who goes there?
Mangle: (So dreaming...)
Foxy: I won't bite! I promise! I'm just an ordinary fox!

It was a girl hiding behind a dumpster, speaking to Foxy.

Foxy: If you remember the Purple Guy killing you, please come on out.

The girl gasped and came out slowly, quiet and calm.

Foxy: Another fox?
Foxie: ...
Mangle: [surprised face]
Foxie: Not only you're a fox, you're a rat...
Mangle: I should've known better...
Foxy: So, who are you? We saw Bunny but I never met you before!
Mangle: Bunny? Don't you mean Bonnie?
Foxy: Two different names Mangle...
Foxie: Well, yes, Bunny is my friend... And my name is like yours, but the letter, "y," is a, "I and E!"
Foxy: Foxie... I bet you are one of those girls who likes to fight! Always get into an argument and hate annoying things such as noisy situations!
Foxie: You know so much about me...
Mangle: Good job Foxy!
Foxy: Wow...
Foxie: Why...?
Foxy: Well I've seen many of my fox friends who were like that and that was couple of years back when I was born!
Foxie: So let me guess, you were born as a baby, then years of being a kid, you were killed by the Purple Guy, then got killed by him again and your souls, half of your souls came down here to make you live again in peace?
Foxy/Mangle: Uhh/Umm/I mean/I'm not so/ You know/Well...
Foxie: Do you know who is the leader in your group?
Mangle: Well... Umm...
Foxy: I'll answer this question babe! First it was Freddy but now it's Golden Freddy, or known as Goldie!
Foxie: Goldie? I heard that name... Marino told me that...
Mangle: Marionette's sister?
Foxy: The Marionette has a sister?!?
Foxie: [smiles slightly] Frankly yes...
Foxy: Why has no one told me anything? Wait, does she loves girls more than the Marionette loves boys?
Foxie: Gay relationships you say? I stand corrected...
Foxy: These things... personalities... always run in the family...
Foxie: Don't you mind... being my... number one friend...?
Foxy: You never had a friend?
Foxie: The group that I'm in, I don't count them as friends... They mock me for doing something stupid... and not even worth being laughed at...
Foxy: Ok, you're my number one friend!
Foxie: [pull her hook out and looks away]
Foxy: [does it back] You're blushing...!
Foxie: Don't say that!
Foxy: Aw!
Foxie: Don't be such a softy, you idiot!
Foxy: My bad!
Mangle: Do you want to live with us?
Foxie: The only place I live with is Girl Animatronics Warehouse... The place we were first born in...
Foxy: One more thing Foxie, if you ever find me again, I want to fight you! I can't do it now, we'll get spotted!
Foxie: ...
Foxy: Next time, I want to challenge you!
Foxie: [smirks] Ok my friend...

            To Be Continued - More To Come