The Book Of Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics!

Goldie reading it with a few bloody stains and a few ripped pages to read how it supposed to sound like. Every animatronic has a device on their chest or their heads. As for this device, Goldie read "Freddy Fazbear's Power Module & Manual".

Freddy: So, what does it say?
Goldie: You have a device on your forehead! Does everyone has one? I'll keep reading!
Freddy: I do?
Goldie: Hold still! "Open the head plate and press a singular button that says killer mode, be careful when you activate." Ok, I hope you know how to control this bro... I hope you won't kill me during your killer mode!
Freddy: I wonder what it feels like!

Goldie stepped up and open his head plate. But he is a human animatronic, and we all guessed that right? Apparently not. Goldie pressed the button and stand back.

Goldie: Freddy, how do you feel?
Freddy: [screams and attacks Goldie]
Goldie: [tries to evade] Marion!
Marionette: [polarizes Freddy]
Freddy: [roaring like a actual bear]
Chica: Freddy! Goldie, turn him off!
Goldie: I'm trying! [turns his killer mode off] Freddy, what the hell?
Freddy: What did I do? And why am I polarized like this?
Marionette: [drops him down]
Freddy: [wipes the drool off his face] What was I doing to you?
Goldie: Well, technically, you ripped my shirt with my vest so yes, you were trying to kill me...
Freddy: Oh...
Goldie: I thought you said you can handle it without you killing me!
Freddy: It's out of control, I tried my best!
Bonnie: Give him credit, he tried his best not to kill you! I mean, what's the worst that can happen to us?
Goldie: Let's keep reading this... Also, Bonnie, what happened to that girl... uh... Bunny right? What happened to Bunny?
Bonnie: She have to work today, so she'll be here at 8:30pm!
Goldie: Well then...
Foxy: Hey Goldie, can you tell me what's in that book that I have?
Goldie: [flips the pages to the letter F] You only have two things you have... A pirate voice, and a... A Alert Mode?
Foxy: Where is it located?
Goldie: Uh, it is on your right arm of your hook...
Foxy: [open it up and switch it on, then close it]
Chica: How do you feel?
Foxy: I... I don't... feel anything...
Freddy: Can you read it?
Goldie: "Foxy Alert Mode is telling you that he will tell the other animatronics are coming his way, and obviously for him, he can also dodge to the point he can fight back without him knowing he can." Wow! Bonnie, attack!
Bonnie: Well then! I go for it!! [attacks Foxy with force]
Foxy: [starts to dodge as his pirate hat appeared on his head]
Bonnie: I can't land a hit!
Foxy: [stabs his hand to keep him from swinging punches] "Now, as you might know, you must not do such as thing to your only foxy you will see in my world. Fight me, if you dare. Instead of fists, I will challenge you into a sword fight."
All: [shocked]
Chica: Foxy, are you ok...? Goldie, did it say he changes his voice?
Foxy: "Oh, look at this little thang. Who are you? [reads her dress and bib] Chica, eh? [picks her up] I can change your looks by my long sword style. Not to kill with but with pleasure!"
Chica: [screaming]
Foxy: "Is there something wrong my dear? Together, we will rule the seas and I will give you fine treasure, I'm sure for it."

Chica: Get me down!!! Freddy! Foxy is being WEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIRRRRRRD!!!Freddy: [got Chica and set her down]Goldie: [turn off his Alert Mode] Jeez

Freddy: [got Chica and set her down]
Goldie: [turn off his Alert Mode] Jeez...
Bonnie: Anyway, enough with the foolishness, Goldie, do you have anything you can press?
Goldie: Apparently I do not...
Bonnie: Do you, Mr. Marionette?
Marionette: Uh-hmm! But it is not yet done! I can teleport and also scare people! It's not much but it can be a use of a stun attack! Oh, and don't worry Goldie, maybe this book hasn't had any time to get everyone in!
Freddy: Or maybe it doesn't like Goldie?
Goldie: I'll just take that as a compliment...
Freddy: No, listen, out of all animatronics Goldie has faced, no one seems to like him for whatever you've done in the past! And that book made by William Afton himself, he doesn't like you?
Goldie: Hmm, I might do some research...
Marionette: Me too!
Goldie: No, you take care of Bon-Bon!
Bonnie: Alright, I'm out!
Chica: What about Springs?
Goldie: What ABOUT Springs?
Freddy: Do you care for him?
Goldie: He has a adopted father, he'll be fine on his own...
Chica: Poor Springs...
Freddy: We're leaving too! Peace!
Foxy: Well, if you need me, I'm going to hang out with Toy Chica tomorrow!
Goldie: Sure!
Marionette: ...
Goldie: You don't have to take care of Bon-Bon, you know that right?
Marionette: I don't? You said-
Goldie: I made it up to see what they were going to say!
Marionette: Heheh, ok... [rubs his chest] Let's do some research...
Goldie: [grab his hand]
Marionette: [licks his neck]
Goldie: Are you desperate for sex?
Marionette: Hmm... You know it...
Goldie: Then let's do it... so we can get back into business...