It's All Over Now • Springs Is Back To A Kid

Derek's on the floor dying, Shadow Freddy is watching the show, two New Advances are watching and holding hands, Goldie is waiting for an answer out of Springs. Out from the sky, Fredbear came down to pick up the New Advanced.

Fredbear: Everybody stay quiet, I have to take them back. Where are The Bite of '87?
Foxy(New Advanced) Yer ready to take us back? I haven't met neither of theirs yet!
Fredbear: I did not mean you, I meant Freddy and Chica.
Bonnie(New Advanced): I haven't seen them around either...
Derek: Fuck, I'm bleeding out...
Shadow Freddy: If only I had a body.
Derek: Golden Freddy!! This is your fault!!
Goldie: I'm starting to feel like I'm the odd one out because how is it my fault? I didn't sent him here!
SpringTrap: GET OFF!!! LET GO!!!
Shadow Freddy: Let the rage come out.
Fredbear: Not to rush in, but you are expired from this world.
Shadow Freddy: Uh, what?
Fredbear: It is time for me to put you in one of my collective jars, I hope you will not cry once we are there.
Shadow Freddy: Curse you!!! You traitor!!! We had a team for killing golden bear!!!
Fredbear: I have my own side.
Marionette: Fredbear, I can't hold Springs for a very long time!
SpringTrap: You better scramble like a egg before you get folded like a omelette Marion!! I will murder you!!
Fredbear: Let me set some changes. Derek, to his family. [snap fingers]

Derek: AHH!!
Alexis: Derek!
Kenny: Daddy! You're bleeding!
Alexis: We won't let you out the house anymore!!

Fredbear: Shadow Freddy, you are going to my shop.
Shadow Freddy: Oh great, what is the worst nightmare I can have?
Fredbear: Your buddies will be there. Along with your whole family.
Shadow Freddy: I am fine with that. I can not kill golden bear, so I failed as a shadow.

Nightmare: Hahahahaha!! And what would you do!?
Yenndo: I can take over your body and control you, my master too...
Ennard: You heard him!
Nightmare Bonnie: CUXXUOXXAAGYXHU XXOOPNGUGFFXDYUNKNFXDAEYIBCS!
PlushTrap: Shut up! You're so annoying!
Fredbear: We have a new visitor.
All: BOO/YOU/YOU FAILED/SON!!!
Shadow Freddy: Oh shut the hell up, I already gave up when I was just a head.

Marionette: Springs, calm yourself!
SpringTrap: You TELLING me what to do?? Ha, who gave you the right??
Goldie: Those phantoms controlled you with their magic, try to restrain yourself Springs!
SpringTrap: You are all filthy liars, I will never find another animatronic like you, and I'm never going to recover from any of this!! Do all you want, I won't forget!!
Fredbear: I am back.
SpringTrap: [gets off of Marion] YOU!! Who was I before I was born?? Who is it, tell me!!
Fredbear: You were just a broken suit with spring locks. That is why Derek is always after you because you are that suit.
SpringTrap: GOLDIE!!! You did this!! You brought chaos to me and Derek!!
Goldie: I wanted my best friend back...
Marionette: [wrap arms around Goldie]
SpringTrap: Liar!!
Fredbear: Keep him as a teen, or a kid?
Goldie: A child again...
Fredbear: Now, when I do this, he will still be a teenager, but, once these two days are up, he is back as a regular kid again. Tell me when you are ready.
SpringTrap: NO!!! I WILL NOT GET TURNED INTO A KID AGAIN!!!
Goldie: I'm ready...
Marionette: Go for it!
Fredbear: [blast him with yellow smoke]
Springs: Haaah... oh god...
Fredbear: Hey, listen, you spend these last two days of yourself before I am out of this world. No more destruction ok? Next thing you know that I am coming for you, and trust me as a god, you do not want to be in my jars.
Springs: Yes sir...
Fredbear: Good! Goldie, is there anything you want to be requested for a wish, now it is the time.
Goldie: Yes, I want to keep Freddy and Chica, the New Advanced, here in this world!
Fredbear: Wish granted for you only. [snap fingers]
Marionette: Where are they?
Fredbear: At Sister's Location looking for Foxy and Bonnie, who is the New Advanced. I just sent them a message saying that they are free to roam in this world.
Goldie: Ok, thank you Fredbear!
Fredbear: Anytime. [warps away]
Springs: Goldie...
Goldie: Yeah?
Springs: I'm not safe from anyone, am I?
Goldie: You almost killed Marion...
Springs: [tears in his eyes] I'm sorry Marion...
Marionette: It's your mind corrupting you...
Springs: I want to see Mangle alongside with Chica... I don't feel right...
Goldie: Marion, take him to them...
Marionette: What are you gonna do?
Goldie: I'm going to clean up this mess I created for myself...
Marionette: Goldie, you didn't do nothing wrong...
Goldie: Just go Marion, I need some time alone...
Marionette: [touch Springs shoulder and then teleports]
Goldie: What have I done... [looks around] Where's Foxy and Bonnie? Hmm, it doesn't matter... I need to fix my boundaries...