Crazy Shocking News!! The Disaster Of Mayhem By Spring Bonnie

Goldie explained the whole story about him getting close to the SpringTrap suit, and zapping him to be alive, then explained another story about Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy were the first animatronics to be born instead of the first Five Nights At Freddy's game. The Marionette were shocked to listen to all of it happened so conveniently, and Spring Bonnie was still happy to see Goldie once again. The Marionette went back in his room to find pictures and as for Goldie, he told Spring Bonnie about the questions he wants to be filled in as he likely so. Then the puppet, the Marionette brought back the pictures to show Spring Bonnie of what the other animatronics look like. "I see these pics before, they were in the basement!" Said Spring Bonnie and looks at them again to remember their names. Goldie wasn't shocked but the Marionette was, despite his surprised face being seen.

Goldie: Now tell me, you don't know nothing about the others right? So how come you know Freddy the most?
SB: He bullied me...
Marionette: [freaking out]
Goldie: Marion, you can go to our room...
Marionette: I-I-I'm fine, I just... uh... a little freaked out... at the moment...
Goldie: Hmm, just take a few deep breaths and slowly calm down... Spring Bonnie, how did Freddy bullied you? He never talks about school, or, anything I know of...
SB: It was back when I had to repeat a grade... in... 6th grade...

———————————————————

Freddy: Look at this little boy, so scared yet to be bullied within a matter of seconds!
SB: I love this one! This one's my fav!
Freddy: So easy yet so scared...
???: Cafeteria?
???: Outside?
Freddy: Outside of the cafeteria! Makes it easier to see him cry!
???: That's so true!

--

SB: I have to go to the bathroom! Be right back!
???: Be careful Springs!
Freddy: Now... [walks outside]

Outside...

SB: Why the cafeteria is outside the area of the bathrooms? It's so far!
Freddy: [punched him up against the wall and laughs] Oh look at you! Going somewhere? Hang around with us!
SB: [looking for a way out]
Freddy: So let's hop to it now! Because these knuckle sandwiches won't do itself!
SB: Leave me alone...
Freddy: I can't! I have to keep the reputation going! So don't blame me if you see me in a few years! Because I won't stop coming after you... over... and over... and over... and over again... [starts beating him] Once I'm done, I'm stealing your lunch money!

———————————————————

SB: And I wet myself in front of my friends! You moved on to 8th grade while I had 7th grade...
Goldie: And, do you know what happened when he lost his reputation?
SB: When you and I became animatronics!
Goldie: It all makes sense now...
Marionette: [asleep]
Goldie: Well, I guess it is getting dark...
SB: Where are you going?
Goldie: I'm going to put the Marionette to bed now and I'll come back to give you a new name!
SB: You can call me Springs! People call me that back in the day where I used to play with a lot of slinky!
Goldie: Are you sure? I could of gave you Golden Bonnie or-
SB: Nope! Springs!
Goldie: Well, don't say I didn't warn you, because there is a girl named Springy so just giving a heads up!
Springs: Thanks best brother!
Goldie: Well, you can call me Goldie, short name for Golden Freddy!
Springs: I can get behind that!
Goldie: Good! Let's get through everybody I know, tomorrow, and see what's the event for you and I!
Springs: Hey! You rhymed!
Goldie: I did?
Springs: Yeah! That's so cool!
Goldie: Well, Mike should be picking you up today so, have a good nights rest!
Springs: You to Goldie!! Goodnight!! Ahh... (Daddy will be here soon and I wanna sleep with him, see anything is different!)

Tomorrow...

Mike: You need him again?
Goldie: Yes! I need him to introduce him to my friends! Except Freddy!
Mike: Why not Freddy?
Springs: Daddy, can I tell you later?
Mike: Of course! Well I'm going back to work so... Have a fun time!
Springs: You too Daddy!
Goldie: You ready?
Springs: I'm so ready!! With you!!
Goldie: ...

Springs: Hello!
Foxy: AHH!!! ANOTHER ONE!!!
Mangle: Aw, and who are you?
Springs: I'm Springs! And this is my best brother, Spring Freddy!
Goldie: I told you to call me Goldie!
Foxy: GET THAT CREEP AWAY FROM-
Mangle: Foxy, he won't harm us! Right?
Springs: I love your hair!
Mangle: Oh! Thank you!
Goldie: Will you get to know him a little more?
Mangle: Yes, when I have the time to!
Goldie: (You don't have time...)
Mangle: Anyway, see you later Springs!
Foxy: [shuts the door]
Springs: What's wrong with him? Is he scared of me?
Goldie: I'll tell you about it once we get to my other friend's house!

Toy Freddy: Hey?
Springs: Hi!
Toy Freddy: Another SpringTrap?
Goldie: A friendly one!
Springs: Hi! I'm Springs! And this is my best brother, Goldie!
Toy Freddy: Another brother? How many brothers do you have?
Goldie: Well...
Springs: You ask a lot of questions! Which I really don't mind but it gets annoying too fast!
Toy Freddy: What did you say boy!!?
Springs: It's not like its the end of the world here for you to ask a lot of questions but you know, it's good!
Toy Freddy: Your *little* brother is a snot nosed punk Goldie! I don't like him!
Springs: [unamused]
Goldie: Let's go before he gets serious!

Springs: Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?
Goldie: [rings doorbell]
Toy Bonnie: Oh... Hey you two...
Springs: Hi!
Toy Bonnie: [sniff up his snot and gets a tissue] I would love to hangout with you but I'm sick from this... cold...
Goldie: Oh! Alright, then, where's TC?
Toy Bonnie: Taking a hot shower... A long one for that matter... So tell me, who are you little guy? You must be Goldie's little brother...
Springs: Yes sir! I'm Springs! And this is my best brother, Goldie!
Goldie: [winks]
Toy Bonnie: Springs huh... Just to give you a heads up, there's a girl named Springy...
Goldie: I said the exact same thing...
Toy Bonnie: [sneezes] You did...? My bad... [wipes his nose]
Springs: Bless you! Oh hey, can you be the friend that I need? It'll be fun to have you around!
Toy Bonnie: I think you're referring to is babe who is in the shower... [sniff] But she should be out...
Toy Chica: TB, I can't find my bra! Or panties!
Toy Bonnie: I'm coming... Hang tight, sorry about this but I have to go...
Springs: Bye!
Toy Bonnie: [closes the door]
Springs: Will I ever see him again?
Goldie: Probably when he needs to get out the house, that's when you'll see him again so, maybe for another time?
Springs: Right! Goldie, it's so fun to hang out with you again! I haven't felt like that since that kiss you gave me!
Goldie: That kiss? What kiss? I didn't kiss you!
Springs: Remember the times it was just you and I taking out that one guard?
Goldie: A kiss?

———————————————————
Spring Freddy: [kisses]
Spring Freddy: You and I will keep this as a secret. You do not tell no one, understand me?
Spring Bonnie: Yes.
Spring Freddy: Good. Now, since we can do this, together, we will take out that guard. And everyone from making them bring out more animatronics, just like the puppet said. I still do not trust him.
Spring Bonnie: Me neither but we have to kill every last one of these damn humans before they get the best of us.
Spring Freddy: That is right. Let us go.
Spring Bonnie: Right.
———————————————————

Goldie: Ugh...
Springs: See?
Goldie: Let's get through Freddy now, please?
Springs: Aw...
Goldie: I'll be there to be your backup!
Springs: Like when we kiss?
Goldie: Stop! Bringing! That! Up!
Springs: Sorry, sorry!

      To Be Continued - More To Come