All Creepy Haunted Houses Popping Up Everywhere • What is Happening?

Freddy: OPEN UP!! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!! I'M VERY UPSET!!!
Freddy(New Advanced): [opens the door lightly] Oh my goodness Freddy, are you alright?
Freddy: DO YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT!??
Freddy(New Advanced): I'm 'fraid not, please come on in!

The New Advanced Freddy let the old Freddy in the Freddy Fazbear's Fright, all animatronics were looking back at him aimlessly.

Freddy(New Advanced): What troubles you o' chap?
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye prolly done sum' with yer' lady friend! Yer get those with my laddy!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Not out loud Foxy, please...
Freddy: WELL AS FAR YOU KNOW-
Freddy(New Advanced): Calm down o' sport, take the deepest breath and calm down! Say what's on your mind!

Freddy notices he was sweating with the burst of rage filled his body, so he took a deep breath and stared at the New Advanced.

Freddy: You know how people cry when they see a golden engagement ring?
Foxy(New Advanced): Are! Yo-ho me hardies, we got a good one!
Freddy(New Advanced): Yes, I do, were you planning on doing one?
Freddy: Yeah! Anyways, I threw a bunch of stuff out the box and they were sweets, flowers, a whole lot of stuff was bunched together inside...

He continued the whole story until that certain point where him and Chica had an argument between the ring.

Freddy(New Advanced): Have you gone bonkers?? You don't ever yell your tone at your girl like that!
Chica(New Advanced): Ello Gov'ner!
Freddy(New Advanced): Didn't you hear? You should be ashamed of yourself boy! You don't do that to any girl unless you've drove yourself mad!
Chica(New Advanced): What did he say?
Freddy(New Advanced): He is having a crappy fit about an engagement ring because of a girl who didn't accepts it!
Chica(New Advanced): Are you cereal?
Freddy: It's a very big deal!! I want her to accept me!!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Jeez Freddy, don't force her out of it, then you know what then...
Freddy(New Advanced): That is the point of all of this!!
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye, can yer' keep it down? Aye having a good time yeer!
Bonnie(New Advanced): You are way too horny Foxy...

Goldie and the Marionette were driving around town to pick up Springs and Bonnet from the amusement park, Mike wasn't sticking around there for too long.

Goldie: I wonder why Mike didn't watch two of the most, "dangerous kids will grow up to be evil therefore they will get lost eventually" kids!
Marionette: What?
Goldie: You don't get it, it's like-
Marionette: No, I get it! You just explain it wrong...
Goldie: Ah, don't worry about it... But hey, wasn't that there before?
Marionette: Which one?
Goldie: That building...
Marionette: Dunno... They all look the same...
Goldie: Hold on, I see them appearing everywhere! So many haunted houses forming around this town!

At the amusement park, Springs and Bonnet held hands, thinking what was happening with the park. So many haunted houses are forming and making the grass darker than normal grass. What was happening in FNAF St.?

Springs: I'm scared...
Bonnet: I'm scared too Springs, but as long we have each other, no one can separate us!
???: What are you talking about separating you two knuckleheads? You get the best of me soon or later.!.
Springs: [body quivering] Who said that??
Bonnet: [shushes him] Stay quiet...
???: I don't know how you do it.!. First you are a SpringTrap, then died in a suit,, then back to a kid— on Christmas Day,,, back to a SpringTrap,,,, next is back to a kid for a whole seven days.!.!.! As for you who still walks around in strings, you were abused as a child,, but,,, that doesn't explain why you turned into an animatronic!.! I wonder how they went so far, let's see!.! [spawns in front of them]
Bonnet: [jumps in front of Springs] Don't hurt him or else I'll hurt you!
???: How adorably misinformed!.! You are so adorable yet so pathetically and ridiculously a sad little girl.!. How about you stand in the middle right here? I won't bite like a fox..!!
Bonnet: I don't think so!
Springs: Bonnet, it's ok... I-I can take the pain... I-I-I-I've done it before...
Bonnet: I'm not giving up for you to die!
???: No one will die.. yet..
Bonnet: Yet? Fine, you play it that way! But I'll play it this way!!

The girl ran up to him and steps on his toe and head-butts his head, slaps him and pushed him down. She was panting, heavily, then looked at Springs and grin.

Bonnet: No one will hurt you Springs... I won't let them touch you...!
Springs: [smile so hard that tears forms in his eyes]
Goldie: We're here!
Marionette: Who is this?
???: ???!!!!??? [punched her]
Bonnet: [flew to the haunted house and crumbles]
Springs: Bonnet!!
Marionette: So, you must be Jack-O-Bonnie!
Jack-O-Bonnie: The one and only..!! [take Springs as hostage]
Springs: Please!! P-P-Put me down!! I don't wanna be part of th-this!!
Jack-O-Bonnie: I would like to play a game!,.! A game that you may or may not be familiar with, but it's called, "Who's Behind The Mask?" It's a easy game, just try to find me!.! [spawns his haunted house and teleported] Try and find me!.! Do not take too long!.!
Goldie: You go and get Bonnet, I'll get this!
Marionette: Right! [kisses him]
Goldie: [chuckles and runs to the houses]

Freddy(New Advanced): And that's all!
Freddy: With no argument?
Bonnie(New Advanced): Nope!
Chica(New Advanced): Nada!
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye hate to agree but yes laddy! Never quiver in yer boots, it will only get yer so far from the seas! Savvy?
Freddy: I feel like taking anger management...
Freddy(New Advanced): It helps you to get through things without causing any problems for now on! We're cool? Hmm, o' sport?
Freddy: Yeah, I guess...
Chica(New Advanced): (You think he'll make it?)
Freddy(New Advanced): (No...)
Freddy: So, what now?
Freddy(New Advanced): You go on home now, I'll give you a ring!
Freddy: But I already have a ring...
Foxy(New Advanced): Arr, he means a telephone call!
Freddy: Ohh!! Oops! Well bye now!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Foxy...
Foxy(New Advanced): I will be right there laddy!

To Be Continued - More To Come