The Nightmares Came To Haunt • Will This Final Showdown Be Over?

Shadow Freddy: Come on...
Goldie: I can't... keep... fighting...
Foxie: Goldie, you should stand back! We'll take it from here!
Shadow Freddy: I see you got a few girl animatronics. That is indeed clever. I have never seen them before, maybe they are from a different universe? Who knows? Certainly not me.
Chico: Is he talking to us or to himself?
Shadow Freddy: And I see that the golden bear has his reinforcements, I will have a lot of fun after this. Ah, a little exercise.
Freddie: Goldie Locks, what would you have us to do?
Golden Locks: Simple, I need two people surrounding him, two people who has smoke bombs, Foxie will slash through him while I have a very powerful attack! Then from you in the back, shoot with gunfire! That's all you need to do!
Marionette: Is that you in a girl version?
Goldie: I never knew there was another me running around in this city...
Shadow Freddy: Let us get started.
All: [girls battle cry]
Marionette: Ha, look at them go...
Goldie: Yup... I need to recover somewhere, to recover my power...
Marionette: I'm sure Freddy is behind you somewhere, why not go find him?
Goldie: You have to walk with me... I might not make it there on my own...
Marionette: But, you can teleport...
Goldie: I lost it during Shadow Freddy's mind games... I only have one usage... And I don't know where is Freddy...
Marionette: Lucky I have this!
Goldie: A walkie talkie...
Marionette: Or maybe I could use GPS to track where he's at...
Goldie: Then use it...
Nightmare: Puppet!!
Goldie: Where? Quickly!
Marionette: At... the Fortune Mall! Go!
Goldie: [teleports]
Marionette: So, you've finally awoken! So I can kill you!
Nightmare: Oh Puppet, if only you knew what happened to me when I was on the ground. Ohh how classy- UGH!!!
SpringTrap: I want to finish him myself...
Nightmare: No! I was resurrected twice, I can not resurrect myself again!
SpringTrap: You shouldn't have fired me! Now you die by my axe... [takes his axe out from his chest then strikes to his head] Yes... hahahahaha... yes...
Marionette: SpringTrap!! Stop that!! [push him away from Nightmare] I... was going to... to do the same...

Freddy: [eyes very heavy and can't stay up through the night]
Chica: Darling, stay up, we're almost done!
Freddy: Hmm...
Goldie: Freddy... and... Chica... help...
Freddy: I'll take care of him...
Chica: Goldie, try to talk to him, he's a bit slow today...

At The Fortune Mall.

Freddy: You'll be ok with me...?
Goldie: Yes...
Freddy: You took a lot of damage from fighting this guy...
Goldie: I know...
Freddy: [takes a deep breath and looks outside] We didn't talk for so long... last time I remember, we've talked is when we used to be as animatronics, and lived in the Freddy's Fazbear's Fright...
Goldie: We all remember that Freddy...
Freddy: What happened to you Goldie?
Goldie: A lot has changed over the past year...
Freddy: Oh...
Goldie: It feels like I'm always the one to blame for...
Freddy: [looks at him]
Goldie: I have a lot of work and battles I need to fight... But I feel like everyone blames on me for what I should be doing... I don't want the people to think I've abandoned them for something so important... and... and to think that I focus on work more than my friends...
Freddy: You are not one to blame... Plus, we never blamed you... You're doubting on yourself too hard and need to relax a bit...
Goldie: You still have our mother's side...
Freddy: Listen, Goldie, you have both your mother and father's spirit... that special spirit... When mother cries, you were crying as well... I stayed in the back --listening on their conversation, then I heard you in your room... blaming yourself then it was on me... I didn't mind If I was to blame but as always, I didn't blame on you for anything... And Goldie, I love you as a brother but you can't go around judging on people, thinking they're taking the blame on you... Some of these people or even your friends of course could take the blame on you if you do something very stupid... not for a very serious reason, you get what I mean, don't push too hard and live your life the right way...
Goldie: [wipes his tears then starts looking at him] Thank you Freddy...
Freddy: No mention it... [yawns]
Goldie: You make sense when you're tired!
Freddy: Heh, I do...
Goldie: I'm going to stop Shadow Freddy... Whatever it takes... Got it? Uh, Freddy?
Freddy: ...
Goldie: Hahahahaha! Sleep tight Freddy, you need your rest... [gets up and walks on out of the Fortune Mall]