The Unstoppable Rage From Ennard • Exotic Butters Are So Helpful

{What we last picked off from Five Nights At Freddy's Season 3, Ennard was getting ready for his revenge on the book of Rejoice, and try to take his daughter back. Also to fight Goldie from interfering.}

Ennard: So everyone has died because of the scooper, but it seems like my daughter is alive somehow. No matter. I will just end this quickly with a slow death, sending my message to Shadow Freddy and my father.
Ballora: Daddy, you don't have to do this!
Ennard: I think I do, Ballora, because of what happened in that building, you and everyone else helped these two numb skulls to receive the book to escape. I am done playing games, time to die.
Yenndo: I was going to do the same... [choking the Marionette]
Ennard: Heh, you survived.
Yenndo: A little bit sir...
Goldie: [teleports from behind and kicks Yenndo, then catches the Marionette]
Marionette: [scared]
Goldie: I'm here Marion... Let's go home...
Ballora: Well try to stop us!
Goldie: Ballora, you go first in the car... If you know how to drive that is...
Ballora: And what will you do?
Goldie: I'm going to buy more time facing him! Let's go! [puts down the Marionette and attacks Ennard]
Yenndo: [takes a step forward]
Ennard: This is my fight Yenndo, let us have it to us.
Yenndo: My apologies sir...
Ennard: Take your best shot!
Goldie: [fights Ennard]
Ennard: Hahahahaha! Yes! Keep fighting! [wrap his cord around his arm] It won't do you any better. [smirks and threw him across the room]

Ballora: Puppet! In here!
Marionette: I can't leave him! Not with Ennard! And whoever that wired humanoid animatronic is!
Yenndo: The name's Yenndo... And get it straight, next time I won't repeat myself...
Marionette: I don't want to fight you!!
Yenndo: I don't... I want to fight Ennard's daughter...
Ballora: Why me?
Yenndo: I'm not here to answer your questions... You are going to fight me, however you like it, or not...
Marionette: Ok! I'm getting out of here!

The Marionette got in the car to start the engine, got out to teleport Ballora in the car. Then another teleport to Goldie and got punched so hard in the face. His nose was bleeding while he is stumbling all over the room. Ennard laughed it off before he got punched by Goldie.

Goldie: Marion!! Hold on, I'll get you to the car- don't you bail me out!
Marionette: Goldie... I'm weak... to... stand up... right... now...
Ennard: [pull his cords to him and strangle him] Golden bear, will you dare to keep him alive? I'm honestly not so sure having this puppet around anywhere, since he is so... "weak." But just to be fair, I will have my daughter and she will die by my own eyes.
Goldie: You willing to kill your daughter because for the sake of helping us? People like us share the same path to righteousness, not many others will do the same just because they are scared!
Ennard: Heheh. I guess you are alright. But with this puppet I'm holding, I consider myself giving my chance to spare, but, as for me, and this is who I am, I rather not.
Goldie: [teleports from behind and kicks him] You are not going to kill the people I loved too much! [picks up the Marionette] Now I'm leaving, however you like it or not!
Ennard: Don't you even dare... run away like a coward that you are!
Goldie: [teleports]

Yenndo: Come out... come out... wherever you are... There's nowhere to run, or there's nowhere to hide...
Ballora: [quivering and covers her mouth while holding a pipe]
Yenndo: I can hear your adrenaline rushing in by the heartbeat pounds faster... There is nothing to be afraid about, you just need to calm down and fight, take back your friends you loved so much... [sees a shoe right behind the pipelines and looked over]
Ballora: [came out and hits him on the head with the pipe] You were never my friend... [picks up her shoe, puts it back on and ran away to cry]
Goldie: [jumped out the window] Ballora, start the car!!
Ballora: It-It already started...
Goldie: Get it moving!!
Ennard: [set fire in the house and walked out] We weren't done yet. We were getting started. Come fight me!
Goldie: [puts the Marionette in the back of the seat and got in]
Ballora: Goldie, why do you have...
Goldie: Don't say it in front of Ennard!
Ennard: [in front of car and tries to pull out the engine] Hello!
Ballora: I'm sorry Daddy! [push the acceleration and ran over Ennard]