The End Of Nightmare? A New Figure Came Across Golden Freddy

Goldie was tied in a chair, seeing Shadow Freddy, PlushTrap, and Nightmare circling around him.

Nightmare: Let us just make this simple before we run out of time here, I can lick you until you feel uncomfortable, then I can skin you alive.
Shadow Freddy: I want to tear you up into shreds and eat you alive. How does that sound, feels good, right?
PlushTrap: I want to lick his blood, feeling the juices inside me flow through me as you look at me weirdly.
Nightmare: And do not worry, we are alone in a place full with hopes and dreams.
Shadow Freddy: What my father is actually saying, it is filled with death and claustrophobia.
Nightmare: Shall we get started?
PlushTrap: Ooh, ohh, I cannot wait any longer than I can withstand.
Goldie: It feels like I'm in a porn site, list tags to furry, rape, and more... it feels good with Marion, but not here with sick freaks like you... You have a weird fetish...
PlushTrap: This is why they wanted you so badly, there is nothing to say but to accept how it is.
Goldie: Why do this... to me?
Nightmare: Because you are the only one who know the real us, why do you think we are always coming to you?
Goldie: Either what's happening now, and/or to kill me...
Shadow Freddy: [licks his lips] That is right golden bear.
PlushTrap: I am going first.
Nightmare: Hold it boy!
Shadow Freddy: Not after I get in second.
Goldie: Oh god, I want to die now...

The sensation in the air fills with sorrow and discomfort, almost Goldie want to die from all of this from happening to him in front of his eyes. Goldie doesn't feel fear, but as he is uncomfortable in the situation, there's no telling how well this plans out. Fifty five minutes of licking, tasting the blood of his upper lip, someone approached them with pleasure, it was somewhat identical to Goldie.

???: Hello. I see you that all of you are quite busy at the moment. But the expiration date is over. You are long overdue for termination.
Nightmare: Um, what?
???: Oh, I see that William has forgotten all about me, let me introduce myself. I am Fredbear, nice to meet you all.
Shadow Freddy: I am honestly getting throughly sick of these Fazbears...
Fredbear: You must be Michael Afton.
Shadow Freddy: How do you know my name?
Fredbear: Your father has told me a lot about you.
Nightmare: Look, whoever you are, get the hell out of here!!
Fredbear: I am sorry, but the expiration date saids so. So let me do my job as I am told.
Shadow Freddy: You kinda sound a little familiar...
Fredbear: Nest?
Shadow Freddy: No way!
Fredbear: Yes way. I am surprised you remembered when we had our first invasion and lost.
PlushTrap: [running away]
Fredbear: He is dead. [shrugs] Why do I even bother to begin with...?

PlushTrap: Look! I was made to kill! To feast! Not to die! Not like this!
Fredbear: [spawns in front of him] Hey little boy, where do you think you are going?
PlushTrap: Will you please leave me alone!?
Fredbear: It is not in the script.
PlushTrap: What??
Fredbear: Do you see your father?
PlushTrap: [turns around and sees him] Yeah, what about it?

Fredbear strike threw his chest and hold his beating heart in front of him from behind, PlushTrap is crying with so much fear, never wanted this moment to fall apart.

Fredbear: You listen to your elders, little boy. Then none of this would have happened further on. Nonetheless, you tried to escape me, your grandfather. Why is that?
PlushTrap: [panting]
Fredbear: I am waiting for an answer. I do not have all day.
PlushTrap: Because... you are... terrifying to look upon...

Squished! He smashed his heart (literally), PlushTrap fell face down and left a scent around the pizzeria.

Shadow Freddy: Why do I get the feeling that I am going to die?
Goldie: Why do I get the feeling that I'm running from my life now?
Nightmare: Shut it golden bear! This is all your fault!
Goldie: You're blaming me... why again?
Nightmare: If it were not for you, we could have killed you like you wanted.
Goldie: Ok, did you just criticize me for not doing your part? You're crazy... [chuckles]
Nightmare: That is no excuse!
Goldie: There's no excuse...? [shrugs] Suit yourself...
Shadow Freddy: You do not care when you are about to die huh?
Goldie: I don't get scared if that's what you meant...
Shadow Freddy: Heh, this should be good!
Goldie: Even though I've never got to get married, I might as well end it here... Get it over with...
Shadow Freddy: Thank you.