Welcome To Your Paradise Shadows • Foxie's Rage On Yenndo & Failed

Toy Chica: Mr. Marionette...
Doctor: Just a few broken bones and some cut open marks on his body... Maybe take a day or three...
Mangle: A day or three what?
Doctor: Maybe five...
Mangle: You didn't answer my question...
Nurse: Don't worry about it, Mangle, it's about five weeks or so!
Chica: You know, this is the first time the Marionette doesn't have his mask on his face! And I gotta say, he's gorgeous!
Freddy: Hey!! Nah!! Nuh-uh!

There was a large sound coming from the other room across from the room where human animatronics were standing by. It was Goldie who punched the table, and broke it in half.

Goldie: DAMNIT, THAT FOOL!!! That one attack to the neck was out of nowhere!! How can I, the only hero who can take anybody, be defeated by an old foe from Sister's Location? This doesn't make sense! This has got to do something with Fredbear!! FUCK!! [destroys the bed]
Nurse: [gasp]
Toy Chica: Goldie!
Mangle: Hey hey, stop breaking stuff! You got to pay for that!
Goldie: Nurse, I'm not leaving until Marion wakes up from that deathbed! Are we clear? I'm not gonna wait at the house and let this shit slide through my life!! On our birthday!!
Nurse: A-Anytime sir! Enjoy while you can!
Goldie: And where is Toy Freddy when you need him? His friend is dying!!
Toy Bonnie: Oh well, he's doing a concert right now... so he can't be disturbed...
Goldie: [groans] And where's your baby? You can't leave the baby at the house without one parent staying!!
Toy Chica: Chica is... Chica is taking care of the baby...
Toy Bonnie: I know every toy animatronic isn't here to mourn for the boss, but you're starting to scare my wife a little...
Goldie: Well my bad TB, I can't help that I'm a little mad at the moment!!

Fredbear: I am leaving, do not do anything suspicious once I am gone to get the Shadows, and Tangle

Shadow Freddy: Then leave. Begone. Go get my pitiful puppeteers. My so-call friends, how are they even alive?
Nightmare: I sent them to another planet where they cannot die so easily.
Shadow Freddy: YOU SENT THEM TO ANOTHER PLANET???
FlushTrap: [sneezes on PlushTrap] This is going to be good!
PlushTrap: [covered in mucus] OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!
Fredbear: You know, ever since I captured you, I have noticed you have been silent. Is there something wrong that I am not knowing myself?
Phantom Freddy: Without any explanation about what's this place, I stay away from freaks who talks too much...
Phantom Chica: And talks too loud!
Nightmare Freddy: You want to say that to my face, tough girl?
Phantom Chica: Maybe I will!! Let me out!!
Fredbear: (Maybe when I leave, things can calm down a lot more smoothly...) [teleports]

) [teleports]