The Purple Ennard's Backup • The Definition of Killing Animatronics Plan

Purple Ennard is still on the battle with Bonnie, but Bonnie isn't looking too good. Now to commence the fighting sequence.

Bonnie: [panting] Why... can't you die?
Purple Ennard: Because... your death is only a matter of time...
Bonnie: [pulls his picture out and his knife] Say, what happens when I kill your daughter right here?
Ballora: WHAT??? BONNIE!!!
Purple Ennard: You can't possibly kill her, I know exactly where to-
Bonnie: [throws the knife]
Ballora: [a little hair got cut off] Ahh, my hair! And you missed!!
Bonnie: Shut up Ballora!!
Purple Ennard: [squeezes him in his cords] Heheh, now, any last words before you die, I'm waiting for it.
Bonnie: (I love you Bunny...) [grunts] Go to Hell!
Purple Ennard: Oh? A grunt? And an insult? I can get behind that. [squeezes him hard and as his clothes rips off]
Bonnie: AHH!!!
Purple Ennard: Farewell, you useless maggot! [throws him to the wall]
Ballora: Oh no...!
Purple Ennard: Do you see now? Your father is number one!
Ballora: Why do this to me...?
Purple Ennard: Because you helped out for a... ah... A FRIEND!!! [picks her up with his cords and walks away]
Ballora: NO!!! HELP!!! ANYONE!!!

Where is Bonnie now? He flew threw four walls and landed at the oldest room of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. What a surprise! It was the old Pirate's Cove, but the room seems different than before. Purple roses were all hung up around the curtains, and around the inside of the Pirate's Cove. And one picture was on Bonnie's hand, it was a picture of Foxy and a little girl celebrating her birthday.

 And one picture was on Bonnie's hand, it was a picture of Foxy and a little girl celebrating her birthday

Bonnie, as we once knew, smiles at the pictures he landed on. Not only he said anything about everything that just happened, but Bonnie was now starting to cry and passes out from being tossed by Purple Ennard.

On a further note...

Freddy: Well... this sucks...
Foxy: I wish Mangle was here right now...
Freddy: Wait, what happened to her?
Foxy: Ever since our marriage, she celebrated with a lot of friends... without me of course... So I don't want to know the rest Freddy... I'm sorry...
Freddy: It's ok... Hey, uh, Foxy...
Foxy: Yeah, what is it Freddy?
Freddy: Since we're at the brace of death, any last words before we die...
Foxy: As much I want to say it back to you, I don't have the balls to say it...
Freddy: Hmm...

After for a moment of silence, there was a clinking sound, coming from the door of the interrogation room.

Foxy: [sniffs] Wait! Don't tell me!
Foxie: [bust down the door] Come with me if you want to live!
Freddy: Oh ah ha... har har har...
Foxy: How did you find us?
Foxie: It was from your wife!
Foxy: [gasp] How is she??
Foxie: Relax, she's doing ok! She is getting everyone she knows to safety!
Foxy: [super happy]
Freddy: What's going on?
Foxie: We're saving everyone! Come with us to help!
Freddy: Ok!!

Fritz: Right! We are set to go! [looks at Springs] Hey, what's wrong little guy?
Springs: We're going to die, Mr. Smith...
Fritz: Oh don't say that, you know it's not true! Look, as my father used to tell me, "Never give up and truly believe in yourself that you will get through everything."
Springs: I never believed in anything, because I make stupid choices...
Mike: Springs, everybody makes stupid mistakes and/or choices too! Listen to Fritz, and to your father too!
Springs: [sniffles and wipes his tears] Ok, let's get back to work!
Mike: Jeremy, you think you can handle it?
Jeremy: Yeah, everything is in control!
Mike: Then I'll be back!
Springs: Be careful Daddy!

Mike found a way off the top of auditorium and into the bathroom. For a short few seconds, he sees himself in the mirror, and, the Purple Ennard.

Mike: What?
Purple Ennard: Heheheheh. Hmm-heheh. Hello Mr. Schmidt. How are things?
Mike: Is... why did you...
Purple Ennard: You shouldn't be here Mr. Schmidt. You think you can escape?
Mike: Yes! Without you and this so-called Nightmare will get killed!
Purple Ennard: That was very rude of you, now I will have to do something very disgusting to you.
Mike: Like what?
Purple Ennard: Like this. [absorbing him]
Mike: AHH!!!

Springs: [gasp]
Fritz: You got it?
Springs: Daddy's in trouble!
Jeremy: Mike's not in trouble, he knows how to be sneaky!
Fritz: Phone Guy, you're getting this?
Phone Guy: Yeah... I see everyone...
Springs: [cry]

Axel: [writes down all the notes]
Nightmare: Is there any more questions I can be sure to answer?
Axel: No! That is all the answers I needed!
Nightmare: Whew...
Axel: But I will have to take my leave, I must speak to a animatronic name Shadow Freddy I believe. Talk to you later!
Nightmare: No, you cannot leave here!
Axel: And why is that I wonder?
???: William, he can leave.
Nightmare: Woah! Ennard? What happened to you?
???: There are some things to remember me when I am like this. [purple eyes glow]

Springs: [starts to freak out when he sees Purple Mike]Fritz: Calm down! What do you see?Springs: [covers his mouth and points at Purple Mike]Jeremy: Oh my god

Fritz: Calm down! What do you see?
Springs: [covers his mouth and points at Purple Mike]
Jeremy: Oh my god... Mike!
Phone Guy: That's Mike Schmidt? Why is he... all bloody and purple?

Purple Mike: Heheheh.
Nightmare: You have changed a lot.
Purple Mike: No more being Purple Ennard until I escape from this useless body. But, those who disrespect me will be absorbed and will also become part of me.
Nightmare: Lucky for you to know. All right people. The election is over. Who do you vote on such a further notice?
Purple Mike: Don't be shy. Choose carefully. Play fair.

All people started to chant, shout and vote on which to keep the headmaster or make a new headmaster. Or, rather be Nightmare or the original boring human being as the headmaster. Anyway, remember the last time Bonnie knocked out Chica to save Freddy? Let's see what happened to Chica now.

Chica: [wakes up] Bonnie? Hold on, what's going on? [stands up] Hmm, ok, of what just happened to me is when I stood up there on stage in this... warehouse... I made a speech of us as Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Then Foxy is in chains and so was Freddy! Then two bunnies tried to take me but... OHH!!! BONNIE!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!! WHEN I FIND YOU -- YOU'RE IN A FULL OF PAIN!!!
Shadow Chica: What will I do with you?
Chica: You!! I swear I'm going to kill you!!
Shadow Chica: It's kind of odd to see myself killing a shadow! Honestly, we want the franchise back but we keep going in circles! So tell me Chica, why you keep doing this to your friends in need?
Chica: ENOUGH TALK!! THIS ENDS HERE!!
Shadow Chica: I guess I have no choice!

Shadow Chica verses Chica takes a go.

Goldie: Mike?
Marionette: [really angry]
Goldie: I can't believe... believe he...
Marionette: I can't take it!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!
Goldie: [looks at the Marionette]

Nightmare: What in the heck?
Marionette: [jumps down] YOU AND I WILL TAKE THIS BOW!!!
Nightmare: Ah, the puppet. Nice seeing you here.
Marionette: And I will deal with you later.
Goldie: Marion! Run!
Marionette: I WILL NOT LET YOU DO THIS TO MIKE!!!
Purple Mike: It seems you want me?
Marionette: I CAN TAKE BOTH OF YOU ON!!! LET'S GO!!!
Goldie: Marion!! No!!

To Be Continued - More To Come