SpringTrap Is Back To Its Owner • A Trip To Another Universe

{Read Season 4 when you caught up with this one, please don't skip it.}

Alexis: Goodbye honey!
Derek: Bye!

Derek closes the door and sees someone behind him. It was Springs, he was pissed but he dared not to speak.

Springs: Are you my real father?
Derek: Why do I even bother... aren't you supposed to be with, "Goldie," or somebody you know?
Springs: I'm SpringTrap... and I want you back here again... your dream came true...
Derek: SpringTrap? You're SpringTrap?
Springs: Yeah, can you take care of me?
Derek: Yes!! And we will kill everyone you come across!!
Springs: I like that!

Springs and Derek starting talking about who is this SpringTrap.

Meanwhile, in another universe where they are collections of many valuable things that were scattered throughout history. Phantoms, Nightmares, Traps, The Past, Ghosts, The Bite Of '87, everything possible is worth stored for wishes. Goldie was awoken by a prison cell but within a few minutes, he will be sent into one of those collective jars.

Goldie: Ok... recap time... I met two Chica's, saw Springs, phantoms were getting consumed, and Fredbear... That's right! I jumped on Fredbear's back! But how did he caught me? He didn't feel a thing for a god...
Fredbear: The same reason you jumped on my back, why did you wanted to come along to another trip to a unknown universe when clearly you are not going back?
Goldie: I'm not? I'm stuck here?
Fredbear: You will go when I say you can, but the challenge is: if you can irritate me, then I might let you escape with your life. But be warned, other animatronics tried but nothing was irritating, it was absolutely laughable. I chuckled a few times.
Goldie: I should've bought Foxy along...
Fredbear: Time is up, let me see. Hmm, you are clearly a normal broken human who is still an animatronic. But you are the only one human animatronic. Ah! I will put you in "The Bite Of '87" jar.
Goldie: The Bite? Will I see my old self?
Fredbear: Unfortunately, these are only four animatronics from 1987, have fun talking to them. And remember, try to irritate me as possible.
Goldie: Why am I so small? Get your big hand of me!!
Fredbear: And a waaaaay we go! [closes the lid] Never knew I had so much fun saying that.

Goldie: AHH!! Where am I?

Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, and Freddy, all in the same moving train as Goldie

Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, and Freddy, all in the same moving train as Goldie. But the atmosphere of a moving vehicle is looking off. Well he did said it's from the past, the Bite Of '87 rather, but knowing Goldie was a little confused of how four animatronics dressed all formal.

Goldie: Bonnie?
Bonnie(New Advanced): Look everyone, it's Golden Freddy!
Freddy(New Advanced): Hello my dear brother, how's your day to you?
Foxy(New Advanced): Top of the morning to yer' laddy!
Goldie: This is the Bite Of '87 right? Why not escaping out of here?
Foxy(New Advanced): Hey baby, tell 'em!
Goldie: Who's your baby? Mangle? Chica?
Bonnie(New Advanced): It's actually me!
Goldie: WHAT?!?
Bonnie(New Advanced): Yeah, we are old fashioned animatronics, so many people doesn't get jokes like we do, nor gods! What I'm saying is that we aren't funny enough!
Goldie: Oh...
Chica(New Advanced): [takes headphones off] It's Goldie Freddy?
Goldie: (Goldie Freddy?) Hello, best friend?
Chica(New Advanced): Hi!
Goldie: Oh thank goodness...
Freddy(New Advanced): Tell me, how many animatronics are in your world, my dear old chap?
Goldie: We're all human animatronics!
Chica(New Advanced): That's amazing!
Foxy(New Advanced): I want to listen to this yer' Golden Freddy! Our Golden Freddy is such a bloody bastard!
Goldie: What's wrong with me?
Freddy(New Advanced): [does cut throat sign to his neck]
Goldie: Is it that bad?
Chica(New Advanced): You wouldn't understand even if we tried to...
Goldie: Alright then...
Fredbear: I do not hear anything about me getting irritated! What is going on Golden Freddy?
Goldie: I'm finding out things that are irritable!
Fredbear: Check this out, Springs is having another father figure.
Goldie: With who?
Fredbear: It is Derek Benedict.
Goldie: NO!!!

To Be Continued - More To Come