The Memories of Michelle & Janes! • The Sisters of Mike & Jeremy

Mike: [smokes weed]
Springs: Daddy!! You don't smoke!! I smoked and you told me to stop it!!
Mike: Only when you're an adult you can, with kids it may or may not kill you...
Springs: That's terrible!!
Mike: How's Bonnet? I haven't seen her in forever...
Springs: Oh right, about that... umm...
Mike: Something's troubling you?

Honk honk.

Jeremy: Hey hey dooder dooder from another schooler! What's up?
Mike: Hey asshole! Remind me to kick your ass for saying that!
Jeremy: [got out the car] Sorry, sorry! I got caught up in the moment! You want to discover secrets!?
Springs: [waves] Hi Mr. Fitzgerald!!
Jeremy: What's up Springs!
Mike: What secrets? We discovered everything about the bad guys... I don't need or want another bad guy, that way I have to keep protecting my son!
Jeremy: But it'll be fun!! Trust me!!
Mike: [exhale] No... It's better off not going to do something that's far too dangerous!
Springs: It could be fun!!
Mike: You might think so, you're a kid...
Jeremy: Hmm, ageist...
Mike: Whatever...
Jeremy: I will see if anyone wants to come along! You gotten boring since the last time I saw you... [walks back to the car]
Springs: Daddy, it's kinda off topic but what's a Trap? Like SpringTrap, FlushTrap, PlushTrap, every other Trap that I don't know of?
Mike: You have to ask Fredbear about that, I don't know my damn self...

Jeremy reached the office building and gave everyone a speech!

Jeremy: Ok listen people! There is a secret evidence we have not yet checked and we have to check it out! Mike insisted it would be a bad idea to not come but I say he is boring and so screw him, but this is about our past evidence so who is with me?

No one spoke but Axel.

Axel: If you don't get your obnoxious ass the fuck down! And yes, Mike is correct! It's far too dangerous to go investigate something we haven't discovered! We're night guards, not adventurers...
Fritz: It would be a good idea!
Jeremy: But what if it's our sisters? That'll be fun right?? Oh! Oh! Maybe the Sister's Location! Not too bad huh?
Axel: If you don't get your obnoxious ass the fuck down!

Jeremy got down just to shut Axel up.

Jeremy: Then I'm going on my own where me, myself, and I, discovering our features with each other!
Dr. Cooper: What?

Once he stepped outside the door of the office building, Mike was standing in front of the building smoking while staring at him. He threw the weed on the ground to stomp on it while still looking at Jeremy.

Mike: What are you waiting for? We're going on an adventure... even I don't want to but I insisted on going with your silly ass...
Jeremy: OH HELL YES!!!
Mike: Oh calm down you buffoon... let's go already!

Mike and Jeremy went into mine in Underwood Mines, discovering files and evidence from they left behind. It took them two days, six hours, and fifty one seconds but they found it. They see two dead bodies resting on a map and money.

Mike: Michelle?
Jeremy: Janes?

They both picked up one of their letters to read it out loud, Mike was first.

"Mike, you won't be seeing me anymore because of these damn animatronics. I think my friend and I won't get out of these mines, the crazy one is Foxie The Cutter Pirate, that's the one who broke my arm by biting me. We were supposed to go by your place for the last hour but these animatronics, they're crazy and wild! I'm going to miss Bunny, my favorite animal."
Signature: Michelle Smith.

Secondly, here comes Jeremy's letter.

"These freaks! I was so scared!! You wouldn't be— I— oh my goodness it's like something within a dream that's chasing after you without getting to know what's happening!! Jeremy, we're stuck in a mi— with Michelle—"

Jeremy threw the letter away because of the blood stains scratching out the words.

Jeremy: Fuck man... Why is mine the bad one! I loved my sister dearly but all I get is dry blood stains! We spent two days searching on this piece of shit for nothing!
Mike: We didn't come here for nothing... we came here for evidence and it's here... The Girl Animatronics...
Jeremy: The Girls!! Hey man, you ok? You look sad!
Mike: I'm fine... Let's head back...

They headed back into the office building.

Dr. Cooper: You actually found evidence? Every possible notes?
Mike: We have to investigate what's happening with the Girl Animatronics...
Jeremy: HAHAH I TOLD YOU THAT-
Mike: Shut it Jeremy...
Axel: Fine, I'm coming...
Fritz: Me too!
Phone Guy: Count me out! I'm gonna visit my son over for a bit!
Mike: Fair enough...
Jeremy: Hey man, sorry about your sister!
Mike: Yours too...
Jeremy: You think I'm a good friend?
Mike: Shut the hell up Jerm...
Jeremy: [puppy eyes]
Mike: [sigh] Er, I think so...
Jeremy: YES!!!

To Be Continued - More To Come