Marionette & Nightmare Battle Cry • The Definition of Killing Animatronics Plan

{Before we jump into anything, I just want to say that this has been a lot of time jumping. And when you see or watch Anime, you know how they see a character or more then the screen fades away? This is what is happening with the time jumps. Anyway, back to the story.}

Nightmare: So you are going to fight me? A foolish mistake of your life.
Marionette: THIS ENDS HERE!!!
Nightmare: Do not get too full of yourself puppet. It only makes things a lot more easier.

The battle had clashed together.

Goldie: Marion! Don't fight Nightmare! You know he's very powerful!
Purple Mike: That goes for me too... Hmm-hmm-hmm hahahahaha!
Goldie: Mike! Mr. Schmidt!! What are you doing in Ennard's body? If he's controlling you to do the things you don't, fight it!!
Mike: Goldie?
Purple Mike: SHUT UP!!!
Goldie: Come on Mike!!

Inside of Purple Mike, the body of them two switching back and forth.

Mike: SPRINGS!!
Springs: [looks up] Daddy?
Purple Mike: SHUT UP YOU BUFFOON!!! (SHADOW, SOME HELP! THIS WORTHLESS PITIFUL IS TRYING TO ESCAPE!!!)

Shadow Freddy: Do not mind me, I have a plan. You will do fine.

Mike: [jumps out of Ennard's mouth] Ha!! HAHAHAH!!! DON'T FUCK WITH-
Purple Ennard: [wrap his cords around Mike and trying to put him back in his body] You... belong... to me...
Springs: Daddy!! [jumps on him and kicks his neck]
Purple Ennard: [scream] Oh you foolish child!!
Mike: [runs away with Springs] Come on!!
Goldie: There they go!
Purple Ennard: You think you can stop me? I have Vincent in me, pure evil of his evil heart! I will not be bested by an animatronic!
Goldie: To the reasons why it's going to be tough to separate the both of you, I have to use a lot of power to help you both! Just like I did with SpringTrap!
Purple Ennard: So it was you, for a minute there I thought it was that useless puppet!
Goldie: Nope! It's me!
Purple Ennard: On the other hand, the puppet is still fighting the headmaster, while we're here chatting!
Goldie: I still don't understand why you're back here in the first place...
Purple Ennard: You'll find out once more when I have my daughter back!
Goldie: So that's your main concern, your daughter? My friend? What about the rest of your family?
Purple Ennard: They're worthless to me and you know it!
Goldie: Then I'll avenge them just so you said that! But first, I want you to power up!
Purple Ennard: A foolish choice...
Goldie: Or you don't want to fight serious?
Purple Ennard: To think I have more power than poor Vincent, killing you will be a great picture on my wall! Watch carefully, you should feel honored! You'll be amazed to ever watch me at my full power!
Goldie: Maybe?
Purple Ennard: Heheheheh!! AHH!!!

The whole room began to shake; Purple Ennard grin so hard and happily at Goldie because the shock of his face.

Purple Ennard: Heh, got nothing to say?
Goldie: Yeah, I'm amazed about your full power! It's incredible!
Purple Ennard: Heh?
Goldie: This is nothing I've seen! It's pathetic!
Purple Ennard: Pathetic? You think this...

YOU THINK THIS IS PATHETIC?!? WELL I WILL SHOW YOU HOW PATHETIC THIS IS!!! [charge at Goldie and get pummeled]Goldie: [grunting]Purple Ennard: Hahahahaha!! Try to stop me!! Oh wait, YOU CAN'T!!! HAHAHAHA!!! [slashes]Goldie: [dashes away and tries ...

Goldie: [grunting]
Purple Ennard: Hahahahaha!! Try to stop me!! Oh wait, YOU CAN'T!!! HAHAHAHA!!! [slashes]
Goldie: [dashes away and tries to find a way to get back in the fight]
Purple Ennard: What's wrong? At least entertain me a little!
Goldie: You're all over the place!

Over at the top of the building of Nixon Nico, all animatronics grouped up with Mangle.

Mangle: Guys! And girls! This is our war, and I say we fight!
Balloon Girl: Yes!!
Foxie: Heheh, I'm right with ya...
Mangle: But this is for Goldie and Mr. Marionette!
Balloon Boy: YES!!!
Foxy: You're so beautiful!
Foxie: I couldn't agree more...
Foxy: Huh? What?
Mangle: Then let's finish this war once and for all!!
All: [cheering]
Mangle: [sees a hand rubbing through her neck while she's blushing]
Toy Chica: Hey!! Who are you?!?

Lolbit: You might know me as Lolbit, from Sister's Location!Toy Chica: I don't know you!! Get off my best friend!!Mangle: [flustered]Lolbit: We're settling our war with a bang, you hear me? So, let's get crazy!Mangle: Please

Toy Chica: I don't know you!! Get off my best friend!!
Mangle: [flustered]
Lolbit: We're settling our war with a bang, you hear me? So, let's get crazy!
Mangle: Please... Get off me...
Foxie: [heart eyes]

To Be Continued - More To Come