Toy Chica's New Best Friend • The Purple Guy Is Back

Marionette: Cherry was my first creation, so let's see when I make Toy Chica's friend! Oh this will be awesome!
Goldie: [knocks on the side of the wall of the basement] Marion, what are you doing in the basement again? [folds his arms and leans on the wall]
Marionette: Uhh, I-I- was... I was uh...
Goldie: You're stuttering, you're trying to lie... again... for the third time...
Marionette: Goldie... let me cope...
Goldie: Marion, stop lying and stop making more human animatronics... it's honestly too much to keep up at this point! I miss Balloon Boy, Foxy, Bonnie... speaking of Bonnie, I need to go rescue him! But look, no more human animatronics! You got that?
Marionette: Ok... I'll do as you say...
Goldie: Good... I'm going to find Bunny and Bonnie, don't think for a second that you're going to make human animatronics while I'm gone, I'm warning you... [teleports away]
Marionette: [touches it the table] Aw, I'll do it anyway!! Hahahahaha!!

Cherry: Yeah... I'll never leave your side again... I promise that, best friend...
Marionette: [teleports behind her] Cherry!!
Cherry: AHH!! Don't scare me like that!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!
Marionette: Would you care to have a twin sister like yourself?
Cherry: What will you name her?
Marionette: Strawberry!
Cherry: Then I don't mind!

The Marionette teleported back into the basement to continue his project, for by making another cupcake for Toy Chica. Though, the Marionette was acting a bit daft, but this was for his good; he'll be able to play with his boyfriend again until all human animatronics are away from him. Surely enough, that's all he ever wanted since now he's a human. Why does he bother to make another cupcake? Because of his pride of getting the family group back together as one, there was no purpose to this. The Marionette searched the entire household to look for Goldie, and checked his {their} room, nowhere to be found; although The Book Of Rejoice was gone too! He took to find Bonnie right? Yes, he did mentioned his name. But that wasn't important for him, what's important for him is getting back to do his work, making Toy Chica's cupcake into a well human being.

Marionette: Everything is coming to plan! I'm ready to make it now!

I hesitated, to think my lover is still here watching me around the house. I will get spooked, and probably go in myself, knowing him he would've like that because of scaring me... to death. But I'm a puppet, I don't get scared, but that's because I was an animatronic. So I guess my reasons doesn't have anything to spare. After for a while, I finally created her twin sister, and I've named her Strawberry. It took me so long then I have expected to go as planed, but this is what I do when I hang with my family and friends.

Strawberry: You've created me!
Marionette: Yeah, I did...
Strawberry: Why don't we go find my twin sister? That can help to get to know!
Marionette: Uhh? Sure? Whatever you say that gets you through!

On my way outside, I teleport her to the hospital.

Cherry: Strawberry!
Strawberry: Cherry!
Both: [hugs]
Marionette: It's a good thing I've decided to create one more human animatronic!

Tomorrow, Tuesday 31st, 6:45.

Nurse: You may go see her now Mr. Foxy!
Foxy: Thank you Miss...
Girl: Oh, my, god, look at him!
Girls: I wonder he has a boyfriend!!

Foxy: Chica... [sees her in her deathbed] I'm sorry Chica, I didn't protect you as your number one best friend forever... I, uh, know that it will take weeks for you to recover, but, I will be bringing you flowers and such more things you adore... [grabs her hand and started to cry] I'm so sorry Chica!! I promise you, that Mangle and I will visit you, and so will the others too...

And promised me that you will come see me too! [wipes his tears] I played this on my voice recorder, so you can replay it as much as you want to

And promised me that you will come see me too! [wipes his tears] I played this on my voice recorder, so you can replay it as much as you want to... But I'll be gone for a while... [stands up, press stop, and heard someone]
???: Yes, that will be nice...
Foxy: Hold on, I've heard that voice before!

Foxy walked over as the nurses flirted by him before they were dismissed. And what did he saw? Vincent Benedict.

Foxy: What??
Purple Guy: Yeah, I know right? I should be dead, blah blah blah right? Heheh. Hey, I remembered you! I killed you in the meat grinder as an animatronic!
Foxy: Until you get out your deathbed, I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!!!
Purple Guy: I doubt you would do it because you're scared of me... Heheheh...
Foxy: Just you watch, I will kill you and your other Purple Guy!! [jumps out the window of the hospital]
Purple Guy: Hahah! Try me...
Nurse: Ok Mr. Benedict, you're free to go! All the wounds has been patched, all the damage has been recovered, and for surgery... [inhale] we've finally got all maggots- guts- cords- everything out! [exhale] So, if there's any questions so far, let me know and we'll do a checkup!
Purple Guy: Thanks... (I'm back bitches!!)

To Be Continued - More To Come