Is This How Reality Suppose To Be? The Saddest Moment You've Ever Seen

Is this a reality or a dream? Why am I here? Am I supposed to be dead? Where's my best brother? How come this place has become disoriented? So many questions yet it needs answers. Spring Bonnie, known as the first creative animatronic to be built as human. He got out of the box and starts to roam around the building, seeing him as our point of view, seeing what he'll do next. Got out of the office and in to the hallway, touching the walls and went straight into the stage room, remembering the memories he had with Golden Freddy. He started to cry when he found the pictures were torn down by the fire of this building. But he went down into the basement, remember the basement? The one where Goldie said it'll be fine because it was build underground? It still remain as a good result of keeping the basement safe. Either way, he found some old pictures of Golden Freddy, and other animatronics. "Foxy the fox? Chica the chicken? Bonnie the bunny and Freddy... the bear? Freddy... Fazbear??? Huh?" He got too emotional over the new animatronics he thought of. "This isn't fair! I want answers! I want to fill in the blanks!! I wanna! I wanna fill in blanks! Please..." Spring Bonnie cried all over the new pictures of the new animatronics -- once again, he thinks its new. Then he saw a key and one cigarette on the ground as he picked it up, then he saw a door to his right, and opened it. Tears were still in his eyes as he approached to the next room, and saw once again, more animatronics but more of a toy animatronic than it was before. "More of these moving animatronics I've never seen? Toy Bonnie? Toy Chica? Toy Freddy? Wait... there's three more... Who is Mangle? And Balloon Boy? And... The Marionette?" The sound of a broken alarm tripped off and it feel like a dozen of police officers were investigating their problem, Spring Bonnie wasn't alone. "Maybe... if I join their side, maybe I can get there and get out!"

Dr. Cooper: If we see any more of these damn animatronics, I'm going to scream like a maniac!
SB: (They still hate us?)
Mike: Listen man, you remember Golden Freddy right? He saved us from his evil clone, like two days, no, four days ago!
Dr. Cooper: Yes I know! But these things are getting out of control and I want to be over with!
SB: (Golden Freddy? He's still alive?)
Jeremy: Not only their animatronics, they're human now!
Dr. Cooper: Bullshit!
Mike: Don't believe us? Try to find them! I'll search the basement!
Jeremy: I'll search the office to the Parts & Service Room!
Dr. Cooper: Everyone, search everywhere! Find evidence! Find something that is worth your damn time!

Spring Bonnie was on the ground smoking and lifting his hand in the air talking to himself.

SB: [crying more and gets on the ground to look at the ceiling, thinking about the stars] I'm going to die... I want my best brother to be here right now... This is the saddest moment in my life! When they find me, I'm dead... again... I might as well smoke my cigar and die... No one is there to save me... I'll forever be alone, until I go to hell... Damage parts with a lot of work...
Mike: [holds his flashlight and looks around the room, hears someone talking]
SB: And when I die, I will never see my best brother, Golden Freddy, my only best brother... just kill me... end my life... [cries]
Mike: SpringTrap?
SB: What? Who is...?
Mike: I never that the Purple Guy would be down here to show his face at me!
SB: Who's SpringTrap?
Mike: You are...
SB: Who's the Purple Guy?
Mike: You are...
SB: But... I'm Spring Bonnie...
Mike: What?
SB: I want to find my best brother but... I guess I'll die for eternity... I'm trapped here for all I know...
Mike: Maybe I can help you!
SB: You guys hate animatronics, I heard the whole conversation...
Mike: Honestly, I still love you guys! I don't know if you know the others but if you know Golden Freddy, or we prefer to him as Goldie, he saved the world from his evil clone! And a bunch of lunatics!
SB: His evil clone?
Mike: Shadow Freddy...
SB: [shocked]
Mike: If you can lead me your hand, you can find your Goldie!
SB: You'll do that? For me?
Mike: Anything for a fan! Or a cop! Or a friend!
SB: Ok...
Mike: Oh, and, since you're a boy, don't smoke, it's bad for you... It can... well... give you lung cancer!
SB: [gasped and threw it on the ground] Ew!! Disgusting!!
Mike: So, do you have a family?
SB: I've never had a family, not right after I died... So, that makes me... a orphan?
Mike: Yeah... Might be... You want to be adopted by me...?
SB: Umm... Uhh... Yes sir...
Mike: Welcome home son!
SB: [smiles happily but looks a little confused]
Mike: What's wrong?
SB: Will they kill me?
Mike: No, they won't! And I'll prove them!

Mr. Schmidt took Spring Bonnie's hand and walked him upstairs and show him to the cops.

Mike: You see? I told you I will trust-
Dr. Cooper: What in tarnation is this?!? Another one of you freaks?!?
SB: [whimper and cried]
Mike: Hey, stop! You're making him cry!
Dr. Cooper: Yeah well, let's see what the Phone Guy has to offer!
Jeremy: That office jerk! He got nothing better to do than to talk on the phone! I hated him for putting me out there to die!
Dr. Cooper: That's enough Mr. Fitzgerald!
Mike: Look, he's harmless! He's not going to hurt anyone! He is afraid you see!
SB: [gasp and looks down]
Dr. Cooper: I bet Derek won't agree to this! He was a good man! But fine, you're off the hook! Get him out of here!
Mike: You're going home little guy!
SB: Yay!
Dr. Cooper: [touch his shoulder and whispered in Mike's ear] If those human animatronics get loose, I'll make sure to kill them myself!
Mike: I know what I'm doing Cooper... Now get off of me... [take his hand off and walk Spring Bonnie out]

Mike Schmidt walked to his car and put Spring Bonnie in the backseat, and they drove off into their happy living of a new meaning to life.