Yenndo's Revenge • He Really Defeated The Great Marionette

"This new power... How come I..."
"I have given it to you because you have been very corporative lately. Giving you this will get things done faster, I will do say so myself. Give it a try."
"..."
"Come now, are you not going to practice this "Time Skip" ability? I heard it's unbeatable."
"Unbeatable...?"
"I want to know if you can appreciate the time I have given you. Take it, it is a gift."
"(A gift...?)"

Ennard: [gets up to look at Yenndo] So, Yenndo!
Yenndo: Hmm?
Ennard: How about a little practice?
Yenndo: Fine, I was getting bored anyway sir...
Ennard: I see that you're approving a lot! Your strength has raised the roof!
Yenndo: Not only that sir, I can also jump ahead of time to strike these punches in, or by stopping time... Practicing with you will be an honor...
Ennard: Well, isn't that just adorable? Then how about you come towards me and fight until I say stop?
Yenndo: Sir, not to interrupt, with this very first move I developed, I can move from this spot... And I want to show you how well this technique has improved...
Ennard: Fine, this futile battle will be an excellent opportunity to take back what's mine, but in order to do that I have to draw you out first! Are you ready? Because I'm as not the same Ennard as I was before!
Yenndo: [nods] Sir...

{Just a little reference from Dragon Ball Super: Vegeta vs Hit, it's based off of this scene of Ennard vs Yenndo standoff. Just to give you a little information.}

Ennard: HEHEHEH!!! I see what you were doing and now you're done for!!
Yenndo: [jumps ahead in time and push his punch in a little further on]
Ennard: Ugh!! Darn it...
Yenndo: [pull his fist out] Amazing... but I need to improve more of my technique a bit often... As much I want to improve it more, I have something else in mind... The puppet...
Fredbear: [floating his chemicals and pours it in the caldron]
Yenndo: Fredbear...
Fredbear: Hmm hmm. Oh ho yeah!
Yenndo: Fredbear!
Fredbear: Oh it is a miracle!
Yenndo: [groans] FREDBEAR!!!
Fredbear: You rang, Yenndo?
Yenndo: I do... I wish for my final revenge to kill the puppet, the Great Marionette, and the time where I died at is where I'll start things off from there, I had him on my mind like forever, it's time to let it go, let go of the past...
Fredbear: Wish granted.
All: WHAT???
PlushTrap: How can he go but not us?
Nightmare: You let the Bite of '87 out like it was no big deal!!
Shadow Freddy: We gave you everything and this is how you repay us?
Fredbear: First, there is no repaying anything to anyone. Second, I can not let you go because of the reasons of you animatronics are officially gone rogue. You are too noisy, never to settle down your differences, always complaining, never mind that you never shut up when nobody else wants to deal with you. And lastly, this is the first time that Yenndo wished for something, all he ever did was to deny my wishes, and further on his lack of sleep. He never talks, he always smoking and being left alone. So say all you want for today, I am sending Yenndo back to get his opponent. [carries him] Off you go.
Yenndo: What happens when I do fail?
Fredbear: I will send you back here like from the start.
Yenndo: I guess that means there's no going back... Let me go...
Fredbear: [drops him and let the portal disappear]