A Lot Has Changed • A Shocking Look On Golden Freddy

Goldie and the others made it back into town within hours of driving. And the first thing that the Marionette did was going back into their home to plop on his bed. Goldie thought of doing the same thing but decided to visit his friends and family to tell them the news about Sister's Location.

Ballora: They... all lived here?
Goldie: Beautiful isn't it?
Ballora: I... I've never...
Goldie: I know you never got out because of your father! And I get it! But you are free to roam around in this world!
Ballora: Goldie...
Goldie: Hmm?
Ballora: Is it true to bring back all the people I loved within the matter of seconds, and live forever?
Goldie: It's true...
Ballora: [quivering and looked upon him] Show me...
Goldie: Can Marion get some rest first?
Ballora: Ok...
Goldie: You don't have to be sad anymore! I'm not sure about your father's disappearance but he'll be back!
Ballora: I know...
Goldie: Just let the Marionette let you stay there, I have to go off to my job...
Ballora: You have a job?
Goldie: I have two... I'll be back...
Ballora: [sniffles]
???: Hey there! Are you lost?
Ballora: Huh?
???: I won't bite! My name is Mangle by the way! And this my boyfriend, Foxy!
Ballora: Hello you two... I'm Ballora...

Goldie walk slowly to Shadow Freddy and looks furious in his eyes. All the security guards were cheering for Goldie not dying.

Shadow Freddy: So, you have returned. I am surprised you still alive, golden bear.
Goldie: You lied to me about their location! I literally have to drive 24 hours getting there AND that is the long way from here!
Shadow Freddy: Your welcome.
Goldie: But finally I escaped that hell house, I met your client, Ennard!
Shadow Freddy: Oh? Him? Now I am getting really excited.
Goldie: He knows you!
Shadow Freddy: And I know him back, nothing has changed.
Goldie: Actually, everything has changed, Michael Afton!
Shadow Freddy: What?

All night and security guards murmuring and talking to others back and forth.

Shadow Freddy: How do you know my name?
Goldie: It doesn't matter! All that matters I have this! [drops the book on the table]
Shadow Freddy: You found it.
Goldie: I saw your father's body, he was carrying that book in his hand.
Shadow Freddy: Well, you discovered my name, I can tell you do not know of my fa-
Goldie: William Afton! The owner who owns Sister's Location and other pizza places! Are you not familiar with you having a sister?
Shadow Freddy: I have a sister?
Goldie: I known her voice when I was there and she is trapped inside of a animatronic!
Shadow Freddy: I... uh...
Goldie: How the story goes like, there was a girl named Candy Afton, your sister! She taught the animatronic named Circus Baby how to make ice cream! She had a thing for her which I am not quite sure about! Candy was really happy to be with her before she got her some ice cream! The animatronic stopped and looked at her with very wide eyes! Once she stepped closer, Circus Baby opened her stomach and caught her in her body, crushing her insides! Circus Baby can hear her somehow but she was sad and wanted to escape! But she couldn't!
Shadow Freddy: How... how do... gah! How do you know all of this?
Goldie: Didn't you listen? That book told me everything! The book, your father, and that animatronic told me everything that was important! You lived a hard life of not knowing your only family!
Shadow Freddy: His name... William Afton and my name is... Michael Afton... Then, that makes you...
Goldie: We're not going there...
Shadow Freddy: [inhale and exhale deeply] I guess I'm done then...
Goldie: If you know Ennard, tell him to back off!
Shadow Freddy: You think I can tell him to back off? What did you do to piss him off?
Goldie: His daughter ran him over! Then I punched him, and Marion sucked the life out of his student!
Shadow Freddy: Then you, golden bear, are in trouble. You should have not ran him over or even letting your homosexual boyfriend sucked the life of his student. He is in full rage mode and he will not stop until you are good as dead.
Goldie: Then I'll be prepared when the time comes... See you later...
Shadow Freddy: I guess that is it then...
Mike: Goldie, what do we do with him now? Do we still keep him locked up?
Goldie: He's powerless and not be able to anything! You or anybody make a choice for yourself! I'm done! I have his father's book so my case is done!
Mike: Hmm...
Shadow Freddy: Golden bear!
Goldie: [stops walking]
Shadow Freddy: Before you go, have you found out Derek's twin brother's name?
Goldie: Yeah, and I found out his last name... Derek Benedict and Vincent Benedict together as brothers...
Shadow Freddy: Wow... I guess you have won over me...
Goldie: Yes I did... Now you leave me alone before I have my boyfriend here to kill you with my eyes! Because all I see is a world on fire, coming from you... [walks out the door]
Shadow Freddy: [shocked and surprised]

Goldie got in his car and stayed there until someone came, and frankly, someone did.

Fritz: Goldie!
Goldie: Yes...?
Fritz: In there, that was amazing!
Goldie: It wasn't all that...
Mike: Damn, you look like shit in that car!
Goldie: Thanks for the heads up...
Mike: How you holding up?
Goldie: Let's say I'm tired ok? How's Springs?
Mike: He really misses you and he's getting smarter!
Goldie: Like how smart?
Fritz: Yeah! How smart?
Mike: Ugh... Like with he is studying! Let's say that!
Goldie: Ok then... Mike, Fritz...
Mike/Fritz: What?/Yeah?
Goldie: Since you've been good friends to me... I want you to have these...
Mike: What is these?
Goldie: Exotic Butters...
Fritz: Are they good?
Goldie: [chuckles] Like heaven good...
Mike: I might try some! Thanks!
Goldie: Well, I have to go... See you later...
Both: Bye!
Goldie: [drove off]
Fritz: [eats them] OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF NATURE!!! These are so good!
Mike: They are? [eats one] Wow!! I should've told him where did he get these! I guess not...

Goldie drove around and starting to slip off from driving so he parked in a parking lot, then after he was trying to rest, he had a phone call.

Goldie: Hel... Hello...?
Toy Bonnie: I heard your back in town!
Goldie: I am... I... am...
Toy Bonnie: You alright?
Goldie: I'm so sleepy...
Toy Bonnie: Well, I can make you not so sleepy when you come to my house... I'll call Golden Locks to come pick up your truck or even Marino! You'll be ok!
Goldie: Th-Thanks...
Toy Bonnie: No problem...

Two minutes.

Golden Locks: Hey!
Goldie: Oh god...
Golden Locks: Let's go...

Six minutes.

Toy Bonnie: [opens the door]
Goldie: Thank you...
Golden Locks: No problem!
Goldie: [walks in the house]
Toy Bonnie: [closes the door and locks it]
Goldie: So... What do you want? I don't think I can stand for much long...
Toy Bonnie: Then sit down...
Goldie: I will fall asleep instantly...
Toy Bonnie: Then uh...
Toy Chica: Goldie...
Goldie: TC... You want to tell me something right...?
Toy Chica: Yeah... I do have something to tell you...
Toy Bonnie: You ready?
Goldie: Ready for what...?
Toy Chica: I'm... I'm...
Goldie: Huh?
Toy Chica: I'm pregnant...
Goldie: !!!!!!!

Springs: [eating the Exotic Butters and hears Goldie] Hmm?

Toy Chica: [sad looking face]
Toy Bonnie: I told you, you wasn't going to be so sleepy when you hear this!
Goldie: [constantly breathing in and out then hold his head]
Toy Chica: You're the only one I can trust so, uh, can you help us sort this out?
Goldie: Oh god oh god oh god!!
Toy Bonnie: And you can't tell anyone before we have something we can tell!
Goldie: (What am I gonna do? What am I going to do? I'm freaking out! How does pregnancy works? How does it function?)

     To Be Continued - More To Come