The Escaping Route

PlushTrap: Hey, that animatronic was not so bad after all!
Shadow Freddy: It had... a ghost... what more do these animatronics want?
Nightmare: Do not blame me for committing to trap every dangerous-plus-fearsome animatronics I have hope to find and, trapped them here by choice.
Shadow Freddy: Well can you at least put them somewhere that is not far from here and there?
Nightmare: Like I know that myself...
PlushTrap: [laughs] Oh this is going to be good to watch!!
Shadow Freddy: This is your book, phrase, "The Book of Rejoice," what more do you want?
Nightmare: To captured animatronics such as these. We do not strike at their limbs, we go for the heart.
Shadow Freddy: Heh, and they call you Nightmare. I guess Nightmare does not mean anything at this point since we are trapped here.
Nightmare: [chokes him] Listen to me boy, you will obey me as your father, that goes for you, Plushy, knowing you Traps never listen to a damn thing I hope to say. We are finding a way out of here right now, and if you want to blab about how every little possible thing got flipped upside down, then I would gladly kill you and go after golden bear myself; the one you have never even get to finish. Do. You. Under. Stand. Me?
Shadow Freddy: Yes... fa... father...
Nightmare: Good. [drops him] Now let us keep moving.
PlushTrap: Look, I do not really care about who am I, or what am I, but PlushTrap listen to his own rules!!
Nightmare: So you are saying you are willing to die by your father, is that correct Plushy?
PlushTrap: That is not what I meant daddy! Traps do not care because Traps-
Nightmare: Finish that last sentence and you will waking by a noose around your neck. And do not worry, I will keep a secret if you are willing to go that far.
PlushTrap: Ok daddy...
Nightmare: Good now, let us march!

As so, the three evil musketeers went off to find the exit, as soon as they get there, they will have to find a secret hideout. They walked, traveled, flew everywhere but nowhere near the exit. So they split up, Shadow Freddy went on the right, PlushTrap on the left, and Nightmare in the middle. Luckily Nightmare found the exit but both of Shadow Freddy and PlushTrap, are in dead ends; but also lured into a trap.

Nightmare: The exit, oh how I planned for this day to happen. Time to get out of here, they need to know better than to yell at their creator.

Shadow Freddy: Well, this is just great.
PlushTrap: Where is daddy when you need him the most?
Shadow Freddy: I think the bastard left us here because of us. We are getting out of here, I do not care if it takes two years or so, let us go get out.

Nightmare: I am back! I am finally back!!
Citizen: AHH!!! It's Nightmare!!
Nightmare: And I have already blown my cover... I need to be somewhere else to not get spotted...

Nightmare walked around town, tried to blend in with the crowd, wanted to see Goldie one last time before making a trip to a new set of course, his new hideout. He peeked, wondering to see who is in there, he gasped. What did he see?

Goldie: Happy Birthday dear Springs Schmidt! Happy birthday to you!
Springs: Yay!!
Chica: Congratulations Springs!
Springs: I've couldn't done it without you guys being there when I need you the most! Thank you!!
Mike: Now Springs, what do you have to say to your father?
Springs: Thank you, and I love you!!
Mike: [wipes the cake off his face]

Nightmare was in tears, reminding him of his earlier son's birthday party and also gift giving celebration. Although he forgot about Shadow Freddy and PlushTrap, he chuckled and said, "They should have known better than to yell at their father, then none of this would have happened." As he said that, he ran out into the streets, though he hit the bush on the way out.

Springs: What was that?
Mike: Me and Toy Bonnie need to get rid of these damn bushes!
Bonnet: Hey Springs, let's play hide-and-seek!
Bon-Bon: Yeah! Let's do it you guys!!
Goldie: Mike, we have a great life now!
Mike: And guess what, it's almost December!
Goldie: Yes, the signs of the Holy Christ, Christmas Times!
Marionette: What's Christmas?
Foxy: Christmas is the spread of joy! Getting presents! And Santa!
Marionette: Santa?

Lolbit: Ho Ho Ho!
Foxie: [chuckles and slowly claps] Cute!
Lolbit: You wouldn't say that if I had the outfit of Ms. Claus!
Foxie: I don't know about that...

Shadow Freddy: There is the exit.
PlushTrap: About time.
Shadow Freddy: Time to find golden bear.
PlushTrap: And Jeremy Fitzgerald.

To Be Continued - More To Come