A Fight Against Bunny & Her Friends • Chica's New Job

Goldie: [drinking iced tea and reading the newspaper]
Marionette: Hi Goldie... [yawns]
Goldie: You had a rough night?
Marionette: Yeah...
Goldie: I hope the food I made will make you feel better! My Prince Marionette...
Marionette: [gasp] You made what I always wanted! Chicken and waffles!
Goldie: [chuckles]
Marionette: Goldie! I love you!
Goldie: I love you too!
Marionette: Aw! I'm going to eat this!
Goldie: Go ahead! [smiles]

There was knocking on the door.

Goldie: I'll go get it! Don't choke on that chicken Marion! [put the newspaper down and opens the door] Hello Chica, nice meeting you here! So, what is it? Want a new job?
Chica: How did you know?
Goldie: Well it was obvious seeing Freddy got his job yesterday! So I was figuring you were going to do the same thing!
Chica: Yeah see!! Freddy didn't tell me he had a job!!
Goldie: He didn't? That boy...
Chica: I'm going to break up with him!
Goldie: Hey, not-so-fast Heartbreaker! You have to continue that relationship! You're giving your life away by breaking up with your crush, do you know how he'll be sad?
Chica: I'm sorry... I just felt this... rage... it overwhelmed me...
Goldie: (That's a word I never heard of...)
Chica: So, uhh, can you give me a job?
Goldie: Yes, as long you don't break up with your crush!
Chica: Yes sir!

Golden Freddy got ready to take Chica to her new job. Meanwhile, we didn't see Toy Freddy or any of the others yet, they are not important enough to see yet, so, back with Bunny and her friends.

Bunny: Hello! This is my boyfriend, Bonnie!
Bonnie: [winks and waves]
All: [laughing]
Bonnie: What's so funny?
Chico: You can't possibly be her girlfriend!
Bonnie: Hahahahaha!! Talking about me, I don't seeing you getting one either! Or neither the rest of you!
Freddie: How dare you!!
Bonnie: I dare you all!
Bunny: What are you doing?
Bonnie: It seems like your friends doesn't like me! So I'm bringing the pain to them!
Bunny: Please don't!
Foxie: You have to get through me first!
Bonnie: Hey, the new fox has some ass! Oh boy, boys will be falling over you so hard! Plus you know, you're such a hard-ass, and a hardheaded fox!
Foxie: [snarls]
Bonnie: I bet you won't do a damn thing!
Foxie: Oh yeah?!? Watch me!!
Bonnie: [gets ready to fight her]
Foxie: AHH!!!

The battle has crashed — Bonnie verses Foxie.
Later On, On Goldie's POV.

Goldie: So you want to work here? At the Culinary Warehouse?
Chica: Yup!!
Marionette: A warehouse? No, not like this! I can't believe you took us here!
Goldie: Marion, are you ok?
Marionette: [freaking out]
Chica: Marion, calm down, it's just a warehouse of food-
Marionette: JUST A WAREHOUSE?!?
Goldie: Hey, Chica, how about you walk in there while I calm down Marion...?
Chica: Ok!

Chica went inside the Culinary Warehouse and look shocked. She was amazed by the way the warehouse looks like, though she could've gone to a regular restaurant instead but, said the one with the bad cooking and only makes pizzas. She looked at the people and thought to herself saying, "They looked disgusting! I'm going somewhere besides this dusty place!" Once that's done, she walked out and saw Goldie giving the Marionette white flowers.

Chica: Take me home...
Goldie: You admit to not go here?
Chica: It's a warehouse full of disgusting humans! I wanna work at a restaurant full of not disgusting people!
Goldie: Alright! I'll take Marion home and then we'll go to back out to find your restaurant!
Chica: Thanks... You know, we're friends right, and you barely hangout with me...
Goldie: I'm sorry, it's Marion I need to take care of... and so many things...
Marionette: I'm so afraid, Chica, I'm so sorry!
Chica: No no no no- it's nothing- I get Marion... You are afraid of this restaurant! Let's take you home, ok?
Marionette: [crying a bit]

Bonnie pushed Foxie elbow by breaking the bone, still intact apparently, and threw her to those unwrapped boxes.

Foxie: Ugh... [pant and looks at Bonnie] Ugh! [vomiting on the ground and tries to get up]
Bonnie: You know, I actually felt terrible by fighting you now...
Foxie: it's too late for an apology you bastard! Don't you ever come back to me! Ever!! [crying but still frowns up, jumps to the window, cracks it, and hops out into the city]
Freddie: Great! Look what you've done!
Chico: Now we have to track her down in the city to find her!
Bonnie: Yeah, that was kind of my fault...
Bunny: What are you saying Bonnie?
Bonnie: I'm saying I shouldn't fight with her, and this rage came running out my fist- I just wanna hit something!
Bunny: [surprised]
Bonnie: Sorry to do your friend like this... I'll take my leave...
Bunny: Wait! Bonnie! Please!
Bonnie: [looks back with his eyes and leaves out the door]
Chico: Finally! I hated that freak!
Bunny: I hate all of you!!! You are no help to yourself and I!!! Why am I even friends with you??

Bonnie: I need to be alone for a while before heading out...

Chica: This man is so cool!! Ahem, I'm sorry, I want to accept my job here!
Toy Chica: Chica?
Chica: TC!!
Man: I'm not done talking to you! Women, am I right?
Goldie: I'll sign her up, her name is Angel...
Man: And who are you suppose to be? Her brother? Her boyfriend? Personal assistant or something?
Goldie: Just a friend, that's all you need to know! I'll see you later, oh, by the way, take it easy with the beginner! She only knows how to make pizzas! Anyway, I tip my hat to you as I leave your restaurant! [waves and leaves restaurant]
Man: He looks familiar...
Toy Chica: You are going to have so much fun here!!
Chica: Am I?!?
Toy Chica: Chica- you wouldn't believe this! Everyone is so nice to me! I'm so happy and a little afraid!
Chica: Since I'm here now- there's nothing to be afraid of, and nothing to complain about anymore!
Toy Chica: Exactly!!
Boss: Ok, you're the new employee right?
Chica: Yes sir!
Boss: Good! Not many people come here to make money and work but only to come here to eat! Alright, your name is Angel, here is your name tag and go to the other room to change your outfit!
Chica: Aw, I love this outfit...
Toy Chica: Don't worry, you'll get used to wearing an outfit just fit for your body!
Chica: [giggles]
Boss: [puffs his chest]
Toy Chica: Watch out, you don't want him to be upset now do we?
Chica: I'll get changed right away!
Boss: You better...

Meanwhile, at Bonnie's house...

Bunny: [knocks on the door]
Bonnie: [opens the door]
Bunny: [jumps on top of him and cries]
Bonnie: [fell to the floor]
Bunny: Don't go!! I need you!!
Bonnie: Ahh! Bunny!!
Bunny: I'm so lonely without you!!
Bonnie: You can't just jump on me girl!!
Bunny: Please!! I don't want to be alone anymore!! I don't want to lose you anymore!! I don't want to lose the sound of your voice anymore!! Please Bonnie! Don't take me away from you!!
Bonnie: Ok ok!! Just let me get up!!
Bunny: [gets off of him]
Bonnie: Jeez...
Bunny: I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
Bonnie: Hey hey, stop apologizing you fucking malfunctioning animatronic!
Bunny: I worry you...
Bonnie: Look, how about you don't talk for a while and get in my bed, think you can do that to calm you down?
Bunny: [nods]
Bonnie: Good! Get in bed!
Bunny: [walks in his room and gets in bed]
Bonnie: [sighs] Life sucks huh...

To Be Continued - More To Come