The End Of PlushTrap • No More Evildoers

PlushTrap: Come out come out wherever you are, you know you cannot hide from your big brother SpringTrap. Give it up!

Springs was hiding in a closet to stay away from PlushTrap. The fear and anxiety coming from Springs is unbearable, he looked up and sees a cellphone.

PlushTrap: I can taste the tears from your eyes brother, it is so salty and bittersweet! Get out here and fight like a real boy, not a weak coward!! (Maybe he is not here, I will go check upstairs...)
Springs: [gets out of the closet and tip toed towards the cellphone, and whispers to himself] (I'm so scared, I'm so freakin scared... I don't want to die... I have to call daddy for help...)

Axel: Hmm...
Robert: Too bad for poor Vincent!
Derek: Don't talk to my brother that way!! He lived his butt off, and now he's in the hospital!!
Jeremy: Calm down dude!
Derek: No I will not calm down, "dude!"
Mike: [his cellphone ringtone's loud]
Jeremy: Dude, you know you can't have your sound on...
Mike: I know, I just didn't know it was on... [answers his cellphone] Hello? Springs? Wait hold on, slow down... talk to me... Who? Ok ok, keep hiding! I'm coming right over there! [hung up] Jeremy, you're coming with me!
Jeremy: The fu- why?
Mike: Because we're dealing with a new threat, who is torturing my son!
Jeremy: Ugh! What its name?
Mike: PlushTrap!
Jeremy: [laughing]
Fritz: You mean SpringTrap?
Mike: No, PlushTrap!
Fritz: Doesn't ring a bell!
Mike: Doesn't matter, I'm saving my son! Let's go Jeremy!
Jeremy: Coming!

Springs: Stop... stop it... ugh...
PlushTrap: Come back to me brother, or you will feel the wrath of Nightmare's son, PlushTrap! [threw him to the wall] I love the nighttime, do you? It takes guts and glory to be a rebellion! Any last words?
???: I do! [shoots PlushTrap in the chest]
PlushTrap: Mr. Schmidt... [blood comes out his mouth and licks it] You would not dare to kill me right?
Mike: Step away from my son!!
PlushTrap: Your son? This is your son? Hmm, then would he not mind when I do this? [took him as hostage]
Springs: Daddy!! [feel disgusted] He's licking me...
PlushTrap: [licking while talking] How does that feel? Would a father not shot through his son or would he dare to kill me? Come on, take your best shot.
Mike: [hesitated]
PlushTrap: It is nothing hard.
Jeremy: HOW ABOUT THIS!!! [swings his axe through his spine]
PlushTrap: [unamused] Honestly, we bring our bloody wars, but this... this is foolishness.
Jeremy: [slams him down and keeps slashing him down]
Springs: [cover his mouth with both hands]
Jeremy: Ugh... [raises it up]
Mike: That's enough for now...
Jeremy: I don't know, he needs a little more head smashing...
Mike: So, somehow the name, "PlushTrap", is Nightmare's son... And Springs?
Jeremy: What's with all this yellow water coming from?
Mike: [looks at Springs]
Springs: [crying]
Mike: Look away Springs, and Jeremy to answer your question, he wetted himself!
Jeremy: Oh... ew...
Mike: I want to know where this "PlushTrap" came from...
Jeremy: Maybe Goldie knows...?
Mike: Yeah, maybe he knows...

To Be Continued - More To Come