Testing New Program Animatronics • The Shadow Freddy's Family

Shadow Bonnie: Master, one of the nests is ready to be pulled out!
Shadow Freddy: Really now? Well, let us see this new animatronic. Activate Nests Point Two One Four.
Shadow Foxy: So puffy and delicious...
Shadow Freddy: Ah, my brother, nice for you to serve you. Bonnie, meet your step-brother, Nightmare Bonnie.
Shadow Bonnie: It's a pleasure to have you on our side, Nightmare Bonnie!
Nightmare Bonnie: JUTDBPLJVSCNUWQ! LIBFNTUUV!! !!! SAY MY NAME!!! RWQFSFASXC!!!
Shadow Chica: Um, what?
Shadow Foxy: Aye only heard thy say his name! Like his name is in vain...!
Shadow Freddy: Huh? I thought they've fixed you little buddy. It appears that Nightmare Bonnie was taking some major damage during his past.
Shadow Chica: What happened in the past? Not to be nosy!
Shadow Freddy: He wants it to keep it trashed up. Now, let us get you to lock you up until you get bad vibes my brother.
Nightmare Bonnie: CUKULAMYBULA!!! EINNOB SI LOOC!!!
Shadow Freddy: Heheh. I know he is.
Shadow Foxy: Aye can't wait for another animatronic! Aye wish one tis for me! Ay very special woman!
Shadow Chica: You keep dreaming that...

Shadow Bonnie: Watch this Nightmare Bonnie, you'll love to see the next one!
Nightmare Bonnie: THFCBUDNIY!!! GFBHBJJGDTCSRKLNGCZHNMLONTG!!! HHDEVUUKLMGVDCSXZETGDGFFAFVJ!
Shadow Bonnie: Eh? Ok ok, what do you be saying half the times?
Nightmare Bonnie: CAWEWACFASFXNIX?
Shadow Freddy: Behave shadow, it will only get you so far. Also, are you not liking your step-brother?
Shadow Bonnie: To tell you the truth, I don't know what he's saying! It's all gibberish nonsense!
Nightmare Bonnie: TULQUCFXSAFSIIOLP! SAOTLLAFOOUY!! YHWODUOYETAHEM!!!
Shadow Freddy: You know that I don't!
Nightmare Bonnie: BUXFHULOPUYO!!
Shadow Foxy: So, arr we not having another nest approach?
Shadow Freddy: Oh we are. Right after Shadow Bonnie and Nightmare Bonnie will stop arguing back and forth.
Shadow Bonnie: My apologies master...
Nightmare Bonnie: FLBJJSYIQXXFSVHB!
Shadow Freddy: Good! Now we can get started! Activate Nest Ten Point Six Two!
Shadow Foxy: I can't wait for it to be a girl!
Shadow Bonnie: You'll never get hooked up with her anyways! So why do you want her so badly?
Shadow Foxy: Look, ever since I've been resurrected for many years now, I need a good looking foxy woman right here!
Shadow Freddy: My other brother, Foxy. The one I can rely on.
Nightmare Foxy: Yes.
Shadow Freddy: Shadows, this is Nightmare Foxy. He is not an ordinary person to talk to, because he only talks with two words. Just try to be nice to him.
Shadow Foxy: So! Yo! I was expecting a lady but you is all we got! Put-it-there!
Nightmare Foxy: Kill. Me.
Shadow Foxy: Wha?
Shadow Chica: Step aside! Hello, I will be the one to commend you to attack your foes, but you will have to do what I say!
Shadow Freddy: [folds his arms and smile]
Nightmare Foxy: Work. Alone.
Shadow Chica: Why not?
Nightmare Foxy: All. Kills.
Shadow Freddy: About his past, it is very deep so let us not get into that. Ok, Nightmare Foxy, Now, let us get you to lock you up until you get bad vibes my brother!
Nightmare Foxy: Yes. Brother.

Shadow Foxy: Aye always have to wait for all the members to let it be a lady... It needs to hurry up...
SpringTrap: Quit whining you big crybaby. You have to be patient.
Shadow Freddy: SpringTrap, are you drinking my fancy drinks?!? Without me involved with you?!?
SpringTrap: Yes. Is there a problem?
Shadow Freddy: No, but I do like your style telling me that question. You are off the hook pal. Now, let us go by this nest.
Shadow Chica: Master, are we not going to tell him what drink he has?
Shadow Freddy: He is drinking Blue Children Tears Wine. I can tell by the drink that even smell like dead souls.
Shadow Bonnie: I... I might... get one... for myself... if you don't mind... at least...
Shadow Freddy: Activate Nest 20 Thousand Point Zero & Three.
Nest: 🎁
Shadow Freddy: [destroys it]
SpringTrap: Boss?
Nightmare: Derek. How often did you come to your job without asking?
SpringTrap: Uh...
Shadow Freddy: He knows my father? You know my father?
SpringTrap: Apparently...
Nightmare: So, what kind of dump did you pick? A crappy one I should say. You know - you love this place ever since the day you died here. For how many years? Oh, ten!!
Shadow Freddy: Father, not to unsure you, but I have always loved it here. You must get over that. Plus, SpringTrap, pass him the drink I wanted him to have.
SpringTrap: [gives him the Blue Children Tears Wine] I was loving those...
Nightmare: [drinks it all] Oh, do I remember how many times I have tried to get my hands on this? Ahh, the memories.
Shadow Freddy: Well I am in a hurry so let me lock you up-
Nightmare: For what?
Shadow Freddy: To recover your strengths and powers. Do not fear father, it will only take a day to recharge.
Nightmare: I doubt it son, but you screw things up a lot.
SpringTrap: I'll lock him up master.
Shadow Freddy: Please.
Shadow Bonnie: So not brother, it's father!
Shadow Freddy: Coincidence? I know.
Shadow Chica: He's so mean!
Shadow Freddy: Ever once or twice a day.
Shadow Foxy: What was that thing on his-
Shadow Freddy: That was his hat. He was broken down for so long before you were ever born. Now, come on, we do not have all day to get it done.
All shadows: RIGHT!!!

Nest: Nest Informs Newly Updated Permission To Progress For A Sped Up Programming For More Animatronics. A Single Bell Will Know For Newer Animatronics. The Master Needs To Tell Nests For What To Do Next.
Shadow Freddy: I am here Nest. Sent me the update and keep going back on these newer version of animatronics.
Nest: Nest Has To Blast Other Nests Progress To The Next One.
Shadow Freddy: [blast the nest]
Shadow Bonnie: It was that easy...
Shadow Freddy: Do not think it will be that easy. What would happen when I have reached my point to true perfection of my transformation? I will have no power left.
Shadow Bonnie: My apologies master...
???: Foxy?
Shadow Foxy: [gasp] A lady???
Shadow Freddy: Yes. This is Tangle. This is your sister.
Foxy: Aw what?
Tangle: He is cute though!
SpringTrap: Please don't tell me you both are going to be a couple, an incest couple to be exact... oh god...
Tangle: Maybe~ ...
Shadow Foxy: You are a beautiful woman!
Tangle: [giggles]
Shadow Freddy: Yeah, anyway, enough with this thing. Time to get in your cell.
Tangle: Okie! See you later Foxy~ ...
Shadow Foxy: Aw yeah...
Shadow Freddy: SpringTrap, take Tangle to her cell. And everyone, knock some sense into Foxy. He will not get with Tangle once I am around.
Shadow Foxy: Guys! Let's talk about this! Chica agreed with me!
Shadow Chica: I said keep dreaming...
Shadow Bonnie: You will never have your sister as a girlfriend!
Shadow Foxy: No... No!
Tangle: They call me Tangle, if you were there, you can tangle me all you want.
Shadow Foxy: I WANNA TOO!!!

                                Tangle

Shadow Freddy has blasted the other nests to get a few more, as in two more, than got the other nests to progress on to the next ones.

Shadow Freddy: Since you two had gone away for a long time, we have two animatronics stand before you. This is Nightmare Freddy, and this is Nightmare Chica. To tell you something about Nightmare Freddy, he has his baby heads for his children. So basically he is a decoy to the entire mission. Beware of Nightmare Chica. To all of you know, we have play the game right? She uses the ESC Key and Unscrew Attack. A one hit instant damage to among your foes. It is one usage attack, do not make her feel like she is breaking down on you. Now, are we ready now? The nests is spreading across the city and the time is now. Until the moon is red, our transformations will be a success.
All Shadows/Nightmares: WE ARE READY SHADOW FREDDY!!!
Shadow Freddy: Then let's go already!