The Marionette & Marino's First Adventure • The Shadows Nests

The Marionette looked sad and talked to him about Goldie before confronting the shadows. Marionette set up for an apology to Marino but she said she was sorry, for yelling at him about breaking up with her lover, Springy, the other SpringTrap. {Of course, we're not following the Purple Guy script or even Toy Freddy but that's besides the point!} Marino agreed what the Marionette said about going to his old home where he used to be an animatronic. Marino was shocked but followed his commend and went straight forward, though she was scared to approach the shadows, and it IS her first time meeting the shadows. However, without Springy, she is pretty hopeless to be alone. She has the Marionette but how she said it, a little lackey...

At Freddy Fazbear's Fright.

Marionette: We're here... [gulp] I don't have much time... I need to... [sweating and fix his collar] need to... help Goldie... I can't breathe!!
Marino: [restrain him] Hey calm down! Let's get done with this and get the cure!
Marionette: Right...
Marino: Thank you... Now let's get through these doors... [uses her powers to open the doors] Is anyone here...?
Marionette: It's so dark... Do you have a flashlight...?
Marino: [spawns one] Yeah, here...
Marionette: You really are a puppet master Marino!
Marino: Tee-hee!

The Marionette flashes the light all over the floors, ceilings, and over the walls. They were terrified by the night guards and security guards, blood puddles, blood dripping off the ceilings, everything. Marino saw something ran past her and she started swinging punches, even the Marionette was confused by Marino. She actually hit a shadow, it was Shadow Foxy. Shadow Foxy starting howling really loudly because of his tortured soul of human tears ran down his nose.

Shadow Freddy: Ah, you have found us. Now, the puppet, what do you want with us? You honestly cannot show your face here without possibility drinking any of my most quality fancy drinks.
Shadow Foxy: Yer!! Stop hitting aye nose!!
Shadow Chica: Stop your whining!
Shadow Bonnie: It's funny how your boyfriend came here for the same thing, funny how life goes and time flies eh? Now, what do you want from here?
Marino: What drink do you have?
Marionette: Marino!!
Shadow Freddy: One of my specialties! Free Cocktails with Blood, Blue Children Tears Wine, and most of all of them, this one is my most favorite; the Skin Cells with Hot Sauce, Boiled Blood, with an lemon on top. How do you like it? Good right? You should try some.
Marino: [holds her puke]
Marionette: Ew, it's not the point why we came rushing up here! I need to save my boyfriend!
Shadow Freddy: Like I would help you. You have barely done anything to back me up. Except for you peasants!
Marino: Hey!! You take that back!!
Shadow Bonnie: I hope you ain't stalling us! We'll be serious about it!
Marionette: Help me find the cure!
Shadow Freddy: You want the cure? Fine. If only you help me out.
Marionette: What do you want now?
Shadow Freddy: I want you to be my pawn. I want you to collect resources for making my nests faster. I want you and your bloody peasants to get my springs, and other useful animatronics to create something more powerful than any animatronic would have.
Marionette: And where do I get these resources?
Shadow Freddy: Heheh. At RimJobs.
Marino: At what again?
Shadow Freddy: It is a very easy hotspot to find. RimJobs is very popular for resources I need to attain.
Marino: So you want us to do your little grocery shopping? I mean we're puppets for flock sakes but I'm not-
Shadow Bonnie: Silence or will be forced to kill you by eating you up you disgusting humans...
Marino: [gulps]
Marionette: Fine... We're leaving... Come on Marino... We're running out of time...
Marino: [blows raspberry]
Shadow Foxy: What er ye doing master?
Shadow Freddy: (At least his voice is changing...) I am following the script, do not worry about it. Everything is set perfectly.

The Marionette and Marino got resources and handed it to Shadow Freddy. He got what he came for and teleported back to his lover.

Shadow Foxy: Why ye doing this? Aye you suppose to be making yar' enemy become one of us?
Shadow Freddy: Before we come down clean, I want one last fight between me and that golden bear. It will be splendid!

Back to the human animatronics.

Marionette: Goldie? You're still here right?
Goldie: Marionette? You've made it...
Marionette: Hurry, drink this!
Goldie: [drinks it and smashes it] To think it was that easy to make you give you the cure... I'm surprised he didn't take advantage of you or anything like that... Hahahahaha! I'm so proud of you!
Marionette: The only reason he wanted you to get back to normal is because he wants a battle with you, saying it, "I want one last fight between me and golden bear!" And that is all I've heard...
Goldie: I see...
Marionette: I'm so... so happy... to see you again and... I wanna do the thingy...
Goldie: Sex?
Marionette: Exactly!
Goldie: You're desperate? And you're blushing, oh boy look at you my prince!
Marionette: I'm sorry...
Goldie: Don't be! I have a solution for it... Just take my hand and everything will be ok, as long you with me...
Marionette: [holds his hand and goes to their room]

                               The End!