Training with all animatronics • The Most Disturbing Scene

Derek: All of you... you're alive...?
Goldie: Oh how I ever see you alive as well! Freddy, go to your girl and meet me at my house...
Freddy: I don't know where that's at!
Goldie: [hands him the map] Now go!
Freddy: Let's see if I can use it!
Derek: You are so dead... [pull his gun out]
Goldie: [kicks it away from his hand] You can't do anything anymore... Now, since I'm a human animatronic, let's see what I use with these bad boys!

Goldie grab a rope from the dumpster and tied him up, crawling him up like a spider and tries to put him to the wall. Goldie was trying to think something smart since the Derek can't break easily, so he put him upside down and made him stuck to the wall like any spider would do.

Goldie: [dust his hands off and put his hands on his hips] There! Like I pictured it! Now you can't get down birdbrain! You are glued to the wall!
Derek: You watch it bear! My family will have me down and come looking for you! You... will be a criminal... and... you'll end up in jail...
Goldie: I wonder what that's like... Well, I'm going to go! [walks away]
Alexis: Derek! Derek! Where are you!?
Goldie: [hides behind the wall on the streets, listening on their conversation]
Alexis: Why are you tied up against this wall for?
Kenny: Ew! It came from that dumpster!
Derek: I got beaten up! By some guy with blonde hair and golden bear ears!
Alexis: I hope he gets arrested!
Kenny: No one picks on daddy!
Goldie: (So he do has a family... I need to go home now...)

Goldie teleported back to his home. The Marionette was cooking some food and doing something with the house, exactly how he imagined it back from Freddy Fazbear's Fright. Goldie's amazed and shocked by the way it looks now, but he want the Marionette to be careful using his powers because it will get his whole life away.

Goldie: Marion, how did you do all this?
Marionette: You don't like it? Should I put it back from where it all started?
Goldie: No no, don't be sad, if you like it like this then I should be happy too! Turn that sad face upside down into a smiley face! [blow a kiss]
Marionette: [feels relieved]

[noises banging on their door]

Goldie: I'll get it! [opens the door]
Freddy: WHEW FINALLY!!
Goldie: Finally? What took you so long to get here? It wasn't that far to get here!
Chica: We have trouble finding stuff on that paper!
Marionette: You mean this map?
Freddy: There's so much stuff we don't know about!
Foxy: That's why we're here!
Freddy: Oh my god you scared the LIVING crap out of me!!
Mangle: We're sorry!
Marionette: Are your parts working?
Mangle: I think? Hold on, um, no?
Foxy: Instead of finding new human hands, can we keep the fake hands? Like her cords into metal hands? So she can use it more often, I guess...
Marionette: That's a great idea!

-doorbell-

Goldie: It's open!
Bonnie: [smirks]
Goldie: Bonnie?
Everyone: [looks at Bonnie]
Bonnie: What's wrong?
Goldie: I'm sorry but I don't know who is this girl you are hanging out with...
Bunny: Aw, do I have to leave? Can I, at least, introduce myself?
Goldie: What do you guys think?
All: Sure!/Why not?/I don't care!/Yeah!
Bunny: Yay! Ok! Ahem! My name is Bunny!
All: Another animatronic!?!?
Bonnie: Hey hey hey!! Let her speak, don't be rude!
Bunny: Bonnie, relax, it's ok! Umm, yes, I'm another encounter of a animatronic slash human beings! Well we used to be animatronics but we're humans right? Uh, I can't think! We have my other friends who are just like us! Oh, Marion!
Marionette: Yes?
Bunny: I met your sister! I was trying to let her come to you but she was afraid and ran off somewhere!
Marionette: My sister?
All: YOUR SISTER?!?!?
Goldie: When did you find this out?
Bunny: About a couple days ago when you guys were here! You know, your souls!
Goldie: I was stand corrected then! Well, it was good seeing you Bunny!
Bunny: Did you know I'm friends with Bonnie? He's so funny and quite cute!
Bonnie: Well...
Bunny: Well, I'll leave now! See you later!
Toy Chica: WAIT!! [covers her mouth with embarrassment] Um...
Bunny: What's wrong?
Toy Bonnie: Tell her, it's ok!
Toy Chica: Uhh, can you stay here? So we can make friends?
Bunny: Ohh? Umm, yeah, sure! I-I-I- I'll come in! Oh boy...
Bonnie: You alright?
Bunny: I'm just shy is all, I've never been invited to make friends except for my friends who loves me!
Goldie: Well Toy Chica invited you!
Bunny: Thanks!

Everyone gathered the living room as the Marionette and Golden Freddy explained how the world works, money works, jobs, etc. And they know now how their humans, when they get tired, when they get hungry, or when they go to the bathroom, they know exactly what to do, well, except for Toy Chica. Toy Bonnie will have to potty train her which it will be really embarrassing to see. After for twelve hours, and of course Toy Chica and Bunny are asleep, everyone went to their houses. Goldie and Marionette went out searching for his sister. It was tough, seeing how the rain was pouring down hard and it was in the middle of the night. The Marionette know how to find his sister just because they were living together before they departed from each other. Meanwhile, at the University College.

Marionette: Oh! I remember this college! I never liked it here, but the people I love! They used to bring us food and treat us like their kids!
Goldie: You had a good time being an orphan with your sister?
Marionette: Yeah! Wait, is that her?
Goldie: Yeah! I think I see her! Dressed in black right?
Marionette: Yup! Let's go to her!
Goldie: Wait! She's talking to someone! And what's her name?
Marionette: It's like my name, her name is Marino!
Goldie: I actually like that name!
Marino: [got food from someone named Springy] Thank you... You are a good girl...
Springy: [giggles] Oh you know me... I can be bad sometimes...
Marionette: Another SpringTrap?
Goldie: But you heard her said its name? She said Springy! Who is this Springy?
Marionette: Geez Goldie, you saying it like she doesn't exist, saying, "this," or "it!"
Goldie: My bad, I was curious!
Marino: [heart shaped eyes]
Springy: You're so beautiful! Aw! I can't resist! Can I do it?
Marino: You can do whatever you want, as long as it makes you happy... [puts the tray of food down under the tent and waits for Springy to get turned on]
Springy: [hugs her then unzips her jacket] You and I, got to keep this a secret!
Marino: Oh... I know...
Springy: [kisses her neck and unzips her pants, then smirks]
Goldie: [looks away] Ugh... I'm gonna barf if I look any longer...
Marionette: Can we just stop then now?
Goldie: They're doing it Marion, for now we wait... and they need to get away from each other...
Marionette: We should of jumped in when we had the chance...
Goldie: Let me see if they're still doing it!
Marionette: Duh Goldie!
Marino: [stripped down] Any better...?
Springy: So much better... Oh! Ohh Marino, I'm so turned on! Can I? Please?
Marino: Like I said, you can do whatever you want...
Springy: [gets on top of her]
Goldie: [stops looking and hugs the Marionette] Oh my goodness oh my gosh oh my god Marion! So gross!!
Marionette: What? What did you see?
Goldie: They're naked!
Marionette: [sighs, hugs him, and rubs his head] It'll all be over soon... I wish...

To Be Continued - More To Come