Good Verses Evil • Five Nights At Christmas (FNAC)

Freddy: Ho Ho Holy shit it's here!!
Chica: I know right!! I'll go to see Toy Chica to cook with me!
Freddy: I can't wait to tell Goldie this!!

Goldie: [groans]
Ballora: Christmas is here Goldie! Aren't you excited?
Goldie: I... don't celebrate Christmas...
Minireena: Then what do you celebrate?
Goldie: Kwanza...
Minireenas: [breathes sharply] Oof...
Ballora: You're just like Daddy...
Goldie: It's not my fault that my parents put me up with their crap... Christmas will be pretty good right now! But Kwanza has to rub it all on my face in disappointment...
Ballora: I can do something to cure that pain, right? There has to be something!
Goldie: I just want this to be over with... somewhere around ten, my schedule for Kwanza begins...
F. Freddy: Oh! Goldie sir, I didn't expect you to come here so early...
Ballora: He came here last night through my window! I gave him massages and everything to keep him calm!
F. Freddy: That's lovely and all, but didn't you hear we have Baby back?
Goldie: Yeah, I heard...
F. Foxy: We can bring torture on her! Hey Goldie! Where's your sexy man-babe?
Goldie: Oh god, tell me you're in love with him?
F. Foxy: That's right! He's the one of my dreams!
Goldie: I'm sorry Foxy, but I'm his boyfriend!
F. Foxy: Oh... oh ok... I'll just... umm...
Ballora: Uh oh...
Goldie: Uh oh? What do you mean, "uh oh?"
F. Freddy: [speaks low] You shouldn't have said anything...
F. Foxy: I'm just... gonna find some... some whiskey... and... just think... about my... poor... my poor life choices... bye...
Goldie: Ohh...
Ballora: Reena, can you try to calm her down so she won't malfunction?
Minireena: Yes!
Goldie: Um, oops...

Toy Bonnie: She's adorable...
Toy Chica: She kinda looks like Chica a little bit...
Chica: Hello! Is anyone there?
Toy Chica: Can you hold the baby?
Toy Bonnie: Sure!
Toy Chica: Hello!
Chica: Hey! I want some more cooking manuals!
Toy Chica: Chica wants more skill of my cooking? Then let's go!!

Back at the Marionette's House.

Marionette: There! Are you happy now?
Shadow Freddy: Yes. I am.
Marionette: Good, because talking to you it's like a brick wall!
Shadow Freddy: It has gotten all over your head puppet.
Marionette: I'm real sick of these head puns! Get in the body already!
Shadow Freddy: Uh hello, I am a head smart-ass. I cannot hop there.
Marionette: [grab his hair and hook him up to the body] Not only you can't move, but also sitting on the couch!
Shadow Freddy: Great, the cliché from the famous Shadow Freddy. What could go wrong?

The Marionette pulled the couch right next to Shadow Freddy's advanced body to him, then plop him down on the couch. To straighten him up nicely.

Marionette: There, how's that?

Shadow Freddy: I am glad you remember how to design my suit for a body, but I am not glad that I am unable to move

Shadow Freddy: I am glad you remember how to design my suit for a body, but I am not glad that I am unable to move. Knowing I am a piece of software, I do not have any feelings or touchy-feely things. But as I am here stuck in the attic, am I here forever?
Marionette: Pretty much yeah!
Shadow Freddy: ... (I am going to try to connect with Fredbear by myself. I am escaping out here if it is the last time I do.

In Another Universe, we are yet to see Fredbear has a collection of animatronics, that he calls them, "memories of the past." In his left hand, he was carrying a copy of The Book Of Rejoice and hands it on the shelf. The purple and black light flash on and off, must that mean Shadow Freddy is making the call. Just one little projector in his insane mind, he made the call.

Fredbear: This is the Memorial Paradox Store, how may I help you today?
Shadow Freddy: Cut the crap and get on with the wish I want.
Fredbear: Tell me S.F., what wish do you prefer?
Shadow Freddy: Create an evil Santa and let him kidnap SpringTrap, making him into teenager so he can have his own nostalgia forever. And yes, I want to wish for that, but only you can stop someone for thwarting my plans.
Fredbear: Wish granted, even you are evil, you are still William's son to follow his rule.
Shadow Freddy: Yes. Now, goodbye.
Fredbear: I will deliver the one call Evil Santa to transform Springs into the one and only teenager, willing him to have nostalgia, which prefers him to have a bit claustrophobia problems. I will sent him there. (Heh, out of all my wishes that was fulfilling, that one was the most amazing thing yet.)

At night, all animatronics were asleep, waiting for the presents under their Christmas tree. Up in the sky, holiday music is in a red rosebud, but only Goldie knew about that holiday music; he didn't like where this was going. He ran to the attic and sees Shadow Freddy laughing, roll his eyes and took out The Book Of Rejoice. He began reading it and saw something appeared, it was extremely evil yet entertaining for the book, but Goldie knows someone or somewhat different from his friends, Springs. He teleported to his room and hold him, that was he doesn't wake up during his sleeping hours.

Santa(Evil): Ho Ho Ho! [opens the door silently and was shocked]
Goldie: Stay away from Springs!
Santa: I wasn't going for the dear boy, I was sending him his present!
Goldie: You are surrounded with evil, and you must be stopped!
Santa: My dear Golden Freddy, I hope you haven't been naughty today! You're filled with happiness, but you want to kill me? What did I do to you? Do you not like Christmas? Don't you believe in Santa?
Goldie: Killing you is great! You made my dreams fall apart from the past when I was a little boy! Never once I loved Christmas, never knew what it was, and my parents hooked me up with the word, "Kwanza," and no, I never believed in you, Santa! [blasted him]
Santa: Ho Ho Ho! You cannot kill Santa with hatred! Only with the spread of joy and happiness!
Goldie: Stay away from Springs!

Jeremy: Sup!
Mike: Hey?
Jeremy: What's wrong with you?
Mike: Nothing... [gets a phone call]
Goldie: Mike!! Someone is coming your way! You need to get out!!
Mike: Who?
Jeremy: I'll see you later dude!
Mike: Bye! Now, who?
Fredbear: Hello, Mike Schmidt.
Goldie: Don't speak to him, just get out of there!!
Mike: I will, thanks!!
Santa: No one runs from Santa Claus!
Goldie: And those who do knows you're a psychopath!

To Be Continued - More To Come