The Past Is Really Messed Up • The New Advanced Golden Freddy's Story

Goldie: Hey, uh, me, how's it going?
Goldie(New Advanced): How did you get here? I should kill you for breaking and entering!
Freddy: Hey, woah dude, I wouldn't call this breaking and entering, it's a empty void of pure darkness, also depressing as all hell! But how about you get down from there, and we'll talk?
Goldie: I'll talk!
Freddy: There's a reason why I came on this trip man! Let me have this!!
Goldie(New Advanced): Oh we'll talk alright, until I kill both of you for entering my gravestone placement! [cut the strings and ropes off and jumps down]
Freddy: Oh shit...
Goldie(New Advanced): No such word... It's forbidden in our lives!
Freddy: Well in our lives, we have a word called, "cuss," or "curse," depending how you say it; I'm not sure you heard of it, so we say fuck a lot, and shit! Knowing you would think we're some kind of crazy low-key animatronics but I wouldn't say that! I mean come on!
Goldie: Are you done?
Freddy: [groans] Fredbear, I wish that you take me back! I'm done dealing with this prick! [teleports away]
Goldie: Finally...
Goldie(New Advanced): Never thought I can see my new face standing in front of my dead inside of a body, never knew that day would come...
Goldie: I'm here now, and you're going to tell me about what Fredbear said to me before! Why did you kill yourself, and what happened to which it occur?
Goldie(New Advanced): Hmm? Why would I tell you?
Goldie: Because if you don't tell me why you killed yourself, then I'll destroy your best friends!
Goldie(New Advanced): You wouldn't go nowhere near my bestie Chica!
Goldie: What about Foxy and Bonnie? You don't like them anymore?
Goldie(New Advanced): They can no longer be trusted...
Goldie: Tell me why they can't be trusted anymore?
Goldie(New Advanced): Before I tell you, have they told you to keep it a secret?
Goldie: Yeah, they did... but they still have nothing to say to me back!
Goldie(New Advanced): Fine, I'll tell you the whole story... it goes like...

He went back onto his strings and started talking about his past.

Goldie(New Advanced): Foxy and Bonnie was never met to be together as a couple, it was supposed to be Chica! The reason why they're speaking British is to not let humans know the Bite of '87 are back, because they cease to exist! But that's not part of the story, my past was really messed up, big time... Chica and I became a real couple, and we never betray, also never turn our backs behind anyone... We went on our first date down by my own restaurant, and I felt my heart jumped to the perfect moment when I cough out blood, it was my brother, Freddy Bicko has recently died when he was running from the people in our town...

Chica(New Advanced): Foxy!!
Foxy(New Advanced): Hmm? Is there something wrong?
Chica(New Advanced): You killed our people! [looking around the walls] They even have cameras watching, you need to run!
Foxy(New Advanced): [licks blood off his face] No one would know. Everybody will never know. [senses Freddy at the restaurant called Clockers Down] Freddy?
Freddy(New Advanced): I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!! MAYBE THIS WAS SOME SORT OF INCIDENT!!!
Foxy(New Advanced): Freddy?
Chica(New Advanced): We're going to die because of you! Bonnie's never going to his world tour! Freddy's never going to see his kids performing a piano at the talent show! And I for once is never going to cook again! You shouldn't done that! You shouldn't have done this! I'm running for my life!
Foxy(New Advanced): WHAT??
Town's Folks: THERE HE IS!!! LET'S GET HIM FOR DOING THIS TO OUR COUNTRY!
Foxy(New Advanced): Oh, this is probably my bad...

Goldie(New Advanced): I ran from my life as Chica took me home to rest, I rest in my bed, looked at the window next to me... Me seeing them destroying the town... Bonnie was stuck in a trance, Foxy was a outrageous animal because of his mode is always actively on, hence the Book of Rejoice! Me, in bed, I felt blood on my neck to my body, I woke up and saw my neck was slit open... Next thing I knew was me with the rest of the animatronics were stuck in a jar... We were so tiny in one gigantic jar, as Fredbear calls them collectibles... Foxy was getting me into a sad little moment of my bad influence, crazy crap like that... I've done nothing wrong but getting bullied... by the rules of Fredbear, no fighting and no killing in my jars... I bet Fredbear has new rules right?
Goldie: Yeah, you can switch into different jars to communicate, no killing still but you can fight people now...
Goldie(New Advanced): Heh, I've been stuck in that living hell for five years... But I was doing inside the jar to make something drop outside of the jar to knock over his chemicals! He goes to check, I spawn a chair and a noose to hang myself! Chica woke up and helped me but I refuse her to let me go, but she told me by her final words and I will never hear from again, "I won't tell anyone about your death!" And now, I'm stuck here in pure darkness and sadness!
Goldie: Jeez, if I had powers like going back to the past, I could've help you...
Goldie(New Advanced): The past has already been written, don't worry about it...
Goldie: Well, I'm gonna tell your Chica what you told me!
Goldie(New Advanced): NO!! Please, on my sake, don't put her life in mine anymore! She suffered enough to know what's going on with me! I'm just an illusion, as you can see, you can't touch me... but I can touch you...
Goldie: Alright, ok! On my soul, I won't tell a thing!
Goldie(New Advanced): Thanks...
Goldie: [use the coupon and teleports]

Fredbear: You know you do not have a soul right?
Goldie: I know, and as for my New Advanced self, I promise to keep his word! I won't let anyone know...
Fredbear: You are the smartest animatronic, even smarter than me.
Goldie: Oh well I wouldn't say that!
Fredbear: [chuckles] Later. [put him back in his world]

To Be Continued - More To Come