Shadow Freddy's Zoned To Jail • A Difficult Hard Job To Shut Down

Previously, Animatronics In Real Life.

Shadow Freddy: I am guessing you are one of those people who investigate situations like these ones? Hmm, that is too bad. My plan is almost complete. But just to give you a heads up, you have forty eight hours to shut that new restaurant down, Sister's Location. You have at least four days to get it over with. Trust me, you will not like it, and once you see golden bear. Tell him I have returned to Seek and Detroit again. Anyway, do not mind me when I leave, so, Mr. Fitzgerald and the Phone Guy, either arrest me or leave me alone until I am gone from this world. It is your choice. You have two options. Choose your pick. I will not do anything.

And so continues...

Dr. Cooper: Forty eight hours? Mr. Fitzgerald!! Arrest him now!!

Jeremy: I... I don't know...

Mike: Remember what he said, he won't do anything!
Fritz: Arrest him before he goes away!!

Jeremy: [dumbfounded and scratches his head of confusion]
Shadow Freddy: It's your choice.
Jeremy: Why won't you run?
Shadow Freddy: There is no where to run either way. And to beg the question, why would I not be running away when I have the chance to?
Jeremy: Do you?
Shadow Freddy: I do. But I am giving you to make your own opinions. So, arrest me or can I make my escape?
Jeremy: Then... I'll arrest you!
Shadow Freddy: Good.
Jeremy: But why do you want to be arrested for?
Shadow Freddy: That is a question you need to know yourself. I have no intention to tell you anything about me, I am a different person who is a animatronic- mind you.
Jeremy: Well then, we got you as a victim and we're putting you behind bars!
Shadow Freddy: [chuckles]

Jeremy drove Shadow Freddy back to his job and everyone made it back. And every one looked at Springs weirdly and looked back at Shadow Freddy.

Shadow Freddy: Hmm, I guess Derek is no longer SpringTrap. And I see that golden bear found his dead friend slash brother again. Hello Spring Bonnie, how is the golden bear treating you?
Springs: Umm... Good?
Shadow Freddy: Good.
Dr. Cooper: Get in there first before heading into your cell!
Shadow Freddy: The Interrogation Room. I am in love with this already.
Dr. Cooper: PG, go back to your office and see what this creep will do next!
Phone Guy: Sir!
Mike: Come with me!
Springs: Okie!
Derek: [groans]

In The Interrogation Room.

Dr. Cooper: Why didn't you escape from your causes?
Shadow Freddy: I think the better question is why did you not kill me? I am sure there is a answer to this.
Dr. Cooper: Listen wise-ass! You are going to tell me your plan before I lock you up!
Shadow Freddy: It does not matter when all you going to do is lock me up and do not give me any food.
Dr. Cooper: PG! Can you hear me?
Phone Guy: Hello?
Dr. Cooper: Try to talk to this freak! I can't get pass him!
Phone Guy: Right! First things first! Why do you talk like that?
Shadow Freddy: Be more specific.
Phone Guy: When we say don't, you say do not! And I want to know why!
Shadow Freddy: Oh. An easy question, thanks to mister fatso over here.
Dr. Cooper: RAH!!
Shadow Freddy: My father used to talk like that, and I have got that straight out of him. Honestly, it feels normal instead of talking slang all the time.
Phone Guy: And who is your father? Does he have a place he used to work at?
Shadow Freddy: I am not quite sure if you will ever get the chance to know him, but, his name is Nightmare. He never tell me his real human name before he became an animatronic. And the place he used to work. The favorite place he loves to be at, Sister's Location.
Phone Guy: Bingo! Now, I think another question will end off here and I'll start the one you really going to regret!
Shadow Freddy: Try me.
Phone Guy: You never told your backstory on this... guy in a gold suit?
Shadow Freddy: Hahahah. The golden bear. I know him alright.
Mike: You mean Golden Freddy?
Shadow Freddy: You are not involved in this, Mr. Schmidt.
Phone Guy: Ahem! What is your backstory on Golden Freddy?
Shadow Freddy: This is definitely not in the database. How about you bring him here and maybe it will work out?
Mike: I'll go get him!
Springs: I wanna go with Chica!
Mike: Sure!
Shadow Freddy: [laughing] Animatronics. Acting like spoiled brats. Kind of like you humans. Oh my bad, I went overboard.

Springs went with Mike to get Goldie to go talk about Shadow Freddy's Return. He thought of calling him to be teleported but Mike loves talking to his new son about everything. For a long two minutes, he sees Goldie walking with Foxy.

Mike: Hey Goldie!
Goldie: Yo!
Springs: Are you getting used to your slangs yet?
Goldie: I sure am!
Foxy: Well, I-I'm not going!!
Goldie: You don't need to go! I'll talk to you later!
Foxy: O-Oh, fine! I can do that! No doubt!
Goldie: [hugs Foxy and got in the car] ...
Foxy: Ahh... I'll see you later! Goldie? Is this what you call Kawaii? Is this what you call... foxy...? [does kawaii face]
Springs: [heart-shaped eyes]
Goldie: That was very... kawaii Foxy... You're adorable to have as a friend...
Foxy: [blushes and walks away]
Goldie: Let's go Mike!

55 minutes...

Goldie: [tips his hat] Sir! I am please to hear what you have to say!
Dr. Cooper: (I hate these animatronics so much...) Goldie, it seems that... this picture of you... has returned...
Goldie: Shadow Freddy... I will get down to it sir...
Jeremy: I told you it was his name!
Goldie: [tips hat to Jeremy] it's been so long Mr. Fitzgerald! I really want to know you all, but I want to talk to Shadow Freddy before anything happens!
Jeremy: Before you go, we have four-
Goldie: [puts his index finger on his lips and shushes him] I want to know myself, Mr. Fitzgerald! Wish me luck!
Springs: Woah...
Goldie: [went in the Interrogation Room]

Goldie walked slowly in the room and looks at Shadow Freddy with agony. But then, Shadow Freddy lean back and looked at him, smiling.

Phone Guy: Speakers on! Listening on their conversations! Processing!
Derek: Cameras in check!
Mike/Springs: Headphones!
Fritz: Reading dialogues!

      To Be Continued - More To Come