Corporation Rescuing Bonnie!

Goldie went on another hunt to find his friend once again. Ballora and others might not come back anymore, to guide him through success. But he is on his own all over again. He spoke to Ballora about what Ennard did to Bonnie, he flew through three or four walls straight. That explains why he doesn't have a face anymore. So Goldie went to investigate on this mysterious cave that Bonnie created for himself. The cave of their old pizzeria was build for Bonnie after what happened to Ennard. Goldie honestly don't know what's his thoughts going on about, but he knows best -- just not this case.

After long minutes of finding on his best friend, Bonnie was on the wooded and plastic bench, crafted by him only.

Goldie: Bonnie!! Get your lazy bum off the couch, we're leaving!!

Bonnie didn't knew he was bringing The Book Of Rejoice along. But either way, he is still in denial.

Bonnie: Hmm... go away Goldie... I'm not supposed to be seen by anyone, including you with the book...
Goldie: If you don't march your behind here, I will let myself say these words! I can literally awake The Book Of Rejoice and let you stay in there with your friends!
Bonnie: I don't have friends...
Goldie: You know, you can join Shadow Freddy...

Bonnie looked back at Goldie, he doesn't show any expression because half of his face is gone. But the only eye that is flashing red, it blinked somehow.

Bonnie: Shadow Freddy?
Goldie: And his father, Nightmare! They're still in the book, but if you insist that you keep on being in denial, then I will end this silly question, "Are you ready to come back to our friends?"
Bonnie: [scoff] Do what you like...
Goldie: Then I'm afraid I have no choice...
Bonnie: [smirks]

That smirk, Bonnie's planning on doing something viscous. Something very spontaneously, and all down under of that smirk on his face, a chuckle escapes him. Goldie began to say the words from the book, but in slow motion -- Bonnie did the annoyance scream, and jumped on him.

Goldie: "Da... La... Shall... Attempt... Va... Tsuki... Bon... nie... The... Bunny... Lop... Tou... Beca... Kuki!"
Bonnie: [smack the book out of his hands, then pushes him] I'm not going back up there... and you can't stop me from doing that! Come on!
Goldie: You'll regret you had ever done this, as an animatronic who saved your life! Now as a human, you don't want to take in all its glory!
Bonnie: Try harder! I'm not going up there and I'm not going down without a fight!!
Goldie: [groans] Then so be it!

The fight continued to ramble on and on.

{Rated R, be warned by what you reading nor imagining it. I had trouble getting to a good full stop and short funny dialogue, but my partner insisted for this. I'm really sorry...}

Toy Bonnie: Heheh, yeah~ [smirks]
Toy Chica: TB!! It's so hard!! [moans] Keep going!!
Marionette: [peeking at the window to not get caught somehow]
Toy Chica: Ahh~ [moans]
Toy Bonnie: You're so cute with your cat ears and whiskers~ !!
Marionette: [jerking off]
Toy Chica: TB, I'm going to cum!!
Toy Bonnie: Cum for me baby!!
Toy Chica: [cums in her panties and on his pants a little bit]

{Anyway...}

The fight is done.

Goldie: [panting] I'm sending you to the hospital... huff... goodness... you're a pretty tough opponent...
Bonnie: Ugh... Aga...

To Be Continued - More To Come