The Final Showdown & The Final Standoff//Goldie vs Shadow Freddy

Shadow Foxy: You are so lovely dovey...
Tangle: You too baby...
Shadow Chica: Did you really fall in love? Already? I told you not to!
Shadow Foxy: Well you can't stop me from reaching my true love!
Shadow Bonnie: Incest little devil you...

SpringTrap: It's rising...
Shadow Freddy: It sure is.
Nightmare: This will be the night I need to celebrate on. Quick, get my drink!
SpringTrap: [sighs and fetch him with Blue Children Tears Wine]
Nightmare: It is finally here.
Shadow Freddy: I cannot wait for the transformation to be done with, so I can have my rematch against the golden bear. He needs to get got.
Nightmare: Golden Freddy? Hmm! If you do not mind me asking, how did you two get in a fight?
Shadow Freddy: I do mind the fact that I do not want you to know, father, it is between that golden bear and I.
Nightmare: [unamused]
Shadow Freddy: Everyone, let us make an announcement to our foes.
All: ALRIGHT!!!

The full moon turned red.

Marionette: Woah! What is that?
Goldie: I've never seen a moon like this before... Maybe the shadows are planning their attack...
Springy: I got here as fast as I could!
Marino: Just for a heads up!
Goldie: [looks away, folds his arms and scoffs to himself] (I hate SpringTraps...)
Marionette: Great!!
Goldie: Everyone, are you ready for an all and all attack?
All: WE ARE!!!
Goldie: Plan A, some of my teams needs to get the civilians to safety!
Foxy: Right here!
Mangle: Me too
Balloon Boy: Uh... I can do this!
Goldie: Good now! Plan B, someone needs to get the other animatronics to destroy and not to get caught in the crossfire, that means the rest of you! I, for once, have to face Shadow Freddy on my own! I'm sorry Chica, I really mean it...
Chica: It's ok Goldie, I don't mind...
Marionette: The girls and I will try to fight Shadow Freddy's brothers! You just get close to him as possible!
Goldie: Got it! Alright everybody! Let's move out!!
Toy Chica: Will you stay with me?
Toy Bonnie: Of course!
Toy Chica: Then let's beat these animatronics!

On the left side, the good animatronics or known as humans are ready to meet their makers. On the right side, the bad animatronics are ready to kill one another. Good verses Evil are ready to set balance to the world. The people got in their homes and was thinking what's happening to their city. And so, Shadow Freddy made his announcement and teleported back to his building. Goldie is in front of the Marionette as they witness SpringTrap and Nightmare. Although Goldie was serious about not seeing Shadow Freddy anywhere, so he teleports to find out.

Marionette: SpringTrap...
SpringTrap: The Puppet...
Marionette: Why are you with your boss?
SpringTrap: I don't know, why do you not run inside to fight to your own death?
Marionette: None of your damn business!
SpringTrap: Ohh, smart guy cusses for the first time!
Marionette: No, the second time...
SpringTrap: Big talk coming from the first to unscramble my puzzles!
Marionette: Big talk coming from a man stuck in a suit who was resurrected for thirty years! I don't recall you as a man anymore!
SpringTrap: What are you talking about? I'm still me! Only tougher, stronger, better!
Marionette: Hmm, and I thought I was the odd one out, thinking you were slower, dumber, weaker!
SpringTrap: You're lucky I haven't said, "I've grown tired of this!"
Nightmare: You know I have grown tired of this. I just cannot wait for this to go down.
Freddy: [whispers to Foxy] Jeez, between the Marionette and SpringTrap, it's like a hate boner to see who hates the most, you know?
Foxy: [chuckles] Or maybe hating on their past about playing... with... you know...
Freddy: [laughing]
Marionette: Time to say goodbye...
Nightmare: BEGIN!!!
Everyone: [battle cry]

Goldie sees the place called Freddy Fazbear's Fright and hurried up to go inside. All the lights went out but except one, in the stage room. He went and go check on it, and saw Shadow Freddy on the couch, relaxing, waiting on his fellow nemesis without his transformation being shown.