Goldie's Investigation • Reunion

Goldie: [hands pressed together, leaning forward on his chair, thinking real hard]
Marionette: Goldie? You've been there for like twenty minutes, is everything alright?
Goldie: [looks at him] Hmm?
Marionette: I'm just saying, are you really alright? You've been distant!
Goldie: Something happened last night, it felt like someone was watching us...
Marionette: Goldie, if it's about Nightmare and Shadow Freddy, I'm leaving and going back into the bedroom!
Goldie: Hmm, you also say that, well then! [gets up] I'm going to investigate and find evidence!
Marionette: Look, just because Mike set you up for a job that other police officers couldn't do, doesn't mean you can to! You are a butler, not a detective!
Goldie: In all honestly Marion, I'm a detective butler! [teleports]
Marionette: Oh god...

Goldie teleported back to Sister's Location to check up on the girls, seeing if they were being spied on. Frankly they weren't, but something catches Goldie's eye and glanced at the open window.

Ballora: See, you're not dead, you are all Minireenas! Just good as new!
Minireena: But... we died because of you, Ballora, and Mr. Fazbear!
Ballora: Yes but because of this syringe that the puppet created, we can cure everyone else! Well, except Baby, cause screw her...
Minireena: Yeah! [giggles] Screw her!
Minireenas: [laughing]

Goldie chuckles and walked away. Teleported once again to the dumpster, how smelly it was for him but trying his best to it for the better. He sees two bunny ears and a tail, shiny golden light coming from the moonlight. It was PlushTrap and Shadow Freddy! Goldie hold his breath and saw the reflections around him, seeing the floor turning into the walls, the metal floors, everything turning into the old pizzeria; just like he imaged/interpreted to be. As much Goldie tried to hold his breath, along with the hold of his power, trying not to be spotted, by two animatronics he has been seen with the shot of his one good-looking eye. A voice came over and see Goldie tried his best to find another place to spy on.

Shadow Freddy: So you really did left us. How could you?
Nightmare: You should of known better than to yell at your parents boys! Then you will see why I left you peasants, to learn some manners.

Goldie was uncertain about the unknown traces of the Book Of Rejoice, knowing it was William Afton's book, he was completely dumbfounded by how three animatronics were to escape out of the book. But he listened in more.

Nightmare: So what? You do not treat me any better. I am glad I do not have a single wife, it would have stop this intrusion.
PlushTrap: I want to hurry up and kill Jeremy Fitzgerald for slamming me with the axe repeatedly... yet I am stuck here dealing with you two...
Nightmare: Is there a problem boy? If so, I will take my opportunity- my chances rather, to hang you on a noose.
PlushTrap: Why is it with us Traps being hung up by nooses?
Nightmare: Oh, Plushy asks the real question...
Shadow Freddy: It feels like we are running out of time by nonsense.
Nightmare: Oh yeah?
Shadow Freddy: Yes.
Nightmare: So, from all that talking, the lecturing I have given you both, you still did not take my word for it?
PlushTrap: You cut me off, so I bother to ignore you...
Shadow Freddy: You choked me, so I was better off cutting out the sound of your voice. Realizing it was irritating from the start. [chuckles]
Nightmare: You both act like little whiny children. No wonder I go alone.
Shadow Freddy: Only in this case, you are truly dead.
PlushTrap: Gladly...
Nightmare: Heh, what takes for you to kill your one and only father?
Shadow Freddy: To never come back.
PlushTrap: No more of being parented.
Nightmare: I do not think so.

Out of nowhere, in the vents, Goldie let out a sneeze. The dust went and shot up his nose before he tried to hold his breath, let out to breathe again, and sneezed. He was ashamed by it, but he already knew things would've turned bad either way it goes. So Nightmare blasted at the air ducts and caught Goldie by the neck. Punching him from side to side, after for a few seconds Goldie is looking directly at Nightmare's face.

Nightmare: Welcome back, golden bear!Shadow Freddy: It has been hella of a ride, has it not?PlushTrap: Time for a little killing spree

Shadow Freddy: It has been hella of a ride, has it not?
PlushTrap: Time for a little killing spree.
Goldie: What do you want with me so badly? Don't you think you had enough?
Nightmare: Enough is never enough, golden bear, we want you so our souls can be free.
Shadow Freddy: I need you so much more than my father, but you know why I want you so much...
PlushTrap: Ha!! Gay!!
Goldie/Nightmare: Not in front of me!/the golden bear!
PlushTrap: Ha... homosexual... (It does not even sound right, it has five syllables!)
Nightmare: But since you are here, we can continue with our plans.
Goldie: I can never get a break...

         To Be Continued - More To Come