The Darkening Of Shadow Freddy & Nightmare's Territory

In a world full of chaos and destruction, where there is only blue light sky high, and dark green grass among their feet. Dead dragons, dead birds, everything that is dead are flying around as we speak. Shadow Freddy and Nightmare woke up next to each other and began to look around.

Shadow Freddy: Well, I see we are in the Book of Rejoice. What do you see, father?
Nightmare: Death, war, chaos. The Book Of Rejoice is a good time of the year, a year older than the planet son!!
Shadow Freddy: What are you talking about? The book has been dying for thousands of years, we must destroy this book and get out of here.
???: Freddy... Afton...
Shadow Freddy: Who?
Nightmare: Ah, I have forgotten I only absorb the ones who are phantom.
Phantom ???: Save... us... please...
Shadow Freddy: There is only two animatronics that are phantoms. Freddy and Chica...
Phantom Freddy: You must... get... us... out of... this... world...
Nightmare: Well, we all know what we must do now right?
Shadow Freddy: Destroy them?
Nightmare: The phantoms can not be destroyed, that is why they are call phantoms. But we can lure them into one of those dragons up top!
Shadow Freddy: Let us go!

Running away from them with their lives right now, and also dragging and/or luring the phantoms to the dragon, so they can be eaten. And in all honesty, it worked out perfectly, although Nightmare kept getting trapped behind invisible barriers around the dragon's gates; some of which have spikes, nails, and a invisible electricity gate.

Shadow Freddy: Good, now we can figure out a way to get out of this place.
Nightmare: You know, my book was not made for such escaping so...
Shadow Freddy: You mean we cannot escape? We are stuck here forever!!?
Nightmare: Or maybe when we look around, probably the Book of Rejoice upgraded itself like it has done before.
Shadow Freddy: Do you still remember the expiration date on the book?
Nightmare: Uh, yeah, in 2018, April the 1st because that is my birthday of the month!
Shadow Freddy: So we have eighteen years left to get out of this hellhole.
Nightmare: You do not call my book that has its own world with far and way better, also superior technicians than the human world, a "hellhole"!
Shadow Freddy: Well, I have said it, so let us find a way to get out of here. Or you can stay here and bitch about your life is better than mine along the way there.
Nightmare: Son, I have never complained about my life and yours.
Shadow Freddy: Liar. [continues to walk]
Nightmare: Tell me then, when was the first time?

Three spots in The Book of Rejoice areas they can escape from, but all perspectives has different options.

Back to the real world @ Easy.

Back to the real world @ Medium.

Back to the real world @ Hard.

Shadow Freddy pointed to the hardest one he had once never finished, but the goal of his return is to beat all hard challenges occur to him. No one in The Book of Rejoice has never done the hardest going back into the world; since every two years- Easy and Medium mode is out of order, so Hard mode is there only option left. Hop in, both fell under the dark abyss, but Shadow Freddy has a lighter in the body where he was mostly created by Nightmare. To shine in the dark obviously, and it is the body of Golden Freddy after all.

Nightmare: So where to?
Shadow Freddy: You know, I do not want to talk so let me concentrate please?
Nightmare: No son, where to?
Shadow Freddy: [groan] This is why we do not spend too much time together, this is exactly why.
Nightmare: Now why would you say something like that? You know you are my favorite son out of the most idiotic kids I have.
Shadow Freddy: No, you really do not. PlushTrap is your favorite son.
Nightmare: Not all the time! He just needs to be shaped up, and his disability will get him killed.
Shadow Freddy: Father, remember that time I had a disability? Why would you not do it to him?
Nightmare: PlushTrap is not like you, he is a Trap. A Trap will not learn from the way it grows to its age, even PlushTrap will not learn until he fully grows.
Shadow Freddy: And when he dies?
Nightmare: He will soon come back. [sees a chair in the middle of the hallway]
PlushTrap: He is right, I really need to get out of here pronto!!
Shadow Freddy: [chuckles] You died, how shameful is that?
Nightmare: Plushy, how did you die!?
PlushTrap: To a couple of security guards!
Nightmare: You got to be careful next time kid, do not get killed again! You hear me?
PlushTrap: You can not tell me what to do anymore!
Shadow Freddy: See?
Nightmare: You jackass!
Gigantic Animatronic: [roars]
Nightmare: God dang it Freddy!!
Shadow Freddy: That is Freddy!!?
PlushTrap: Happy New Years everybody!

To Be Continued - More To Come