Project Mike • He Is The Unstoppable Mechanism

Mike: Well shit...
Project Mike: No matter how much you scream before the hell, I will show you no mercy... until I tear you apart.
Dr. Cooper: Mr. Schmidt, since when was the first time you said that...?
Mike: Heheh, I almost killed Derek ten years ago, I'm surprised Kevin kept that all his life...
Project Mike: I am not like my brother.
Mike: Hold on, what?
Fritz: I got Kevin!
Project Mike: [about to shoot him]
Mike: GET DOWN!!

Fritz fell to the ground because of Mike jumped in to saved him, the bullet flew so fast that it blew up half the junkyard into the streets.

Dr. Cooper: What did Kevin created?
Mike: Something you shouldn't know right now... [checks the scouter]
Project Mike: I am not like my brother.
Mike: What do you mean? Do you mean me? If I had a little brother, I would have known him by now...
Jeremy: Listen dude, out of all of us, why are you the famous person alive?
Mike: To which the answer is... I don't know why, but I'm gonna say I'm attractive, I guess...
Fritz: That's the dumbest guess...
Mike: Say all you want, I'm keeping it, it's better than all the other shit I've spoken of... Now, top that!
Project Mike: Give... me... back... my... master...
Mike: You mean Kevin? Hell no, you have to come get him then!!
Project Mike: [charge at Mike]
Mike: [ducks down]
Project Mike: [turn back and punched him, then smirks with an evil grin]
Fritz: Mike, any options? Because it's more functional than you can ever... have?
Mike: [hold his cheek] Heh... I don't know Fritz, why haven't you thought of anything smart about this piece of junk?
Dr. Cooper: Have you tried calling Goldie to destroy this bastard?
Mike: And since when did you like Goldie as a human animatronic?
Axel: RAH!!! [jumps to punch him and set a grenade right between its legs] EVERYBODY RUN!!! MOVE!!!

Everybody ran away as Project Mike stayed in one spot. Everyone waited until the smoke clears, but... not even a flinch from Project Mike.

Project Mike: Was that all? ...How dull.
Axel: He didn't even flinch!
Mike: Yeah, PG, call Goldie... I can't believe this monster can take a hit...
Phone Guy: On it!
Dr. Cooper: All the cops are coming to stop him, what are we going to do now??
Mike: Well, he wants Kevin, then give him Kevin so he can shut up already... [jerks his head sideways] That can give us enough time to come up with a plan! Jeremy, you've been quiet, hand him to Kevin whenever you're ready!
Jeremy: Hey man, have you gone mad? I'm not doing that!
Dr. Cooper: Fitzgerald, it's now or never! This is the only plan we have! Now do it!!!
Jeremy: Fuck! [hand over Kevin]
Project Mike: Master...
Mike: Now we slowly back away without him noticing we're gone!

Project Mike picked up Kevin Rodney and set him on his personal bunk-bed, then struck a electric cord behind the back to wake him in a controlled shock. After that happened, he went back to hook himself up back to recharge his damaged armor.

Goldie: What's the problem here?
Marionette: I heard a girl screaming!
Jeremy: [points to Fritz]
Fritz: Hey!! That wasn't me!!
Phone Guy: You might want to take a look at this, and it's not who you think it is...

The Phone Guy showed Goldie and the Marionette inside the barn shack.

Goldie: Mike...
Marionette: So, this isn't Mike, right?
Phone Guy: Don't believe me? He's behind you right now...
Mike: Hey!
Marionette: [screams]
Goldie/Mike: [laughs]
Mike: Oh that's so damn funny, even coming from you man...
Goldie: Marion, you're a puppet, you can't be scared of everything, you know?
Marionette: It was just... out of nowhere...
Phone Guy: [face palm] Are you done? Like seriously, are you finished wasting time with foolishness?
Goldie: My bad...
Phone Guy: Now, I don't know nothing about Project Mike, but he's related to him I think...
Mike: Which we don't know yet!
Project Mike: [unplug his cords]
Kevin: Yeah!! He saved me again! But why are you here again!? Just leave!!
Project Mike: No matter how much you scream before the hell, I will show you no mercy... until I tear you apart...
Goldie: Everyone stand back! You too Kevin! This can kill you!
Kevin: You are not killing my son!
Mike: This is getting weird...
Goldie: [charging his blast]
Kevin: Ever since Mike saved me, I always wanted a son just like him!
Mike: Getting weirder...
Goldie: Kevin, get out the way...
Marionette: [uses his powers to pull him away] Now Goldie!
Goldie: [blasts him]
Kevin: NO!!

Everyone ran out until the smoke cleared, but Project Mike charge at Mike and hit him.

Mike: Why is it always hitting me? I didn't do a damn thing!!
Project Mike: You are the only target I can only kill. Don't run, it will cost you. One shot, one kill.
Goldie: Marion, you want to take this back to our old days?
Marionette: Yes!! Hell yes!!
Phone Guy: These animatronics are real heroes now... It's "awesome" and yet so sad...

To Be Continued - More To Come