Can We Stop Yenndo From Destruction? • Goldie Gets Help From The Book

(TBOR - The Book of Rejoice)

In Lolbit's room, there were candles lit in the bedroom where Foxie was sleeping, but she never saw anything but her reflection in her dreams. So Lolbit woke her up and surprised her to kiss her. Foxie was a little sad when she looked at her girlfriend, then Lolbit wants to fix it with a few kisses, but half those kisses didn't eventually work, it made it worse. It made Foxie cry, in her dream told her many things about the past, and most importantly her relationship with her girl, Lolbit. She got up and stood outside the room and started crying and crying until she can't feel her lungs. Oof. Lolbit wanted to know what she has done wrong, but she wanted Foxie to be alone since, "something," made her cry.

In Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie's household, both sleeping in the same bed, and at the end of the wall right next to the bed, there's a crib where Cindy is sleeping soundly. Toy Bonnie woke up and heard a noice within the house, but those were thunderstorms outside making all that ruckus. But there was a person in a grey trench coat standing by the door where is heavily raining outside, Yenndo kicked the door in and start tearing down the house; decorations, accessories, toys, everything around the house was turning into dust as he touched it with his hand. Toy Bonnie got up and left the room, and was completely shocked when he sees a humanoid animatronic standing in one spot with his dead looking eyes. His grin staring back at him, the cig in his mouth is going up and down as he chuckled; Yenndo lift his arm and his finger, and point directly at Toy Bonnie, and fires through his shoulder pad. Toy Chica got up as well but dodged the death beam completely, also she went back in the room to get Cindy who is still sleeping, as in a heavy sleeper, Yenndo time jumped and punched her around. Punching with one arm, grabbing her bra and head butts her, and threw her out the window.

Yenndo: You call yourselves human animatronics? I'm disappointed in you...

Yenndo began walking on the mid-road blasting houses left and right, setting the whole neighborhood on fire while the rain was still pouring down hard. Out of nowhere, Goldie teleported and sees his friend's house, every house around every corner were burning to the ground, and only the Marionette can make it better again. Thanks to Yenndo, he is not going to get back up.

 Thanks to Yenndo, he is not going to get back up

Yenndo: Well well, welcome back...
Goldie: I'm going to kill you!!
Yenndo: You already tried that attempt, the puppet did but, let's not mess it up...
Goldie: You're killing my friends!! You got my Marion!! What more do you want than this chaos??
Yenndo: Oh you know, I'm looking for a place named Sister's Location... Well, Pizza World, anyway...
Goldie: Well you won't find them here!! And certainly you wouldn't be here either!!
Yenndo: Remember last time? Don't try it!
Goldie: I gotten much stronger!! You just watch me tear you apart into metal pieces!
Yenndo: [freezes time] So did I... [controls him] I'm giving you a chance...
Goldie: (What?)
Yenndo: [walks to him while keeping him still] Don't move, or you have to do it all over again, and you'll have bad times... [chuckles] Now you watch me and see the results of this power of my endoskeleton, you can appreciate Ennard... [crush his ribs] He made me this way with the Book of Rejoice...
Goldie: (I forgot about that book... maybe saying its words will help me get out of this frozen state...)
Yenndo: [punched his chest] I'm not hearing these delicious screams coming from your empty soulless body... Why's that?
Goldie: (Kul tha bui oppa tunity by Yenndo commund tu jubbo eu tac hip ti... in the name of William Afton...)
Yenndo: Hmm? What is happening?

Fredbear came rushing down but it was an odd looking animatronic with shady different colors and a ditzy voice.

Fredbear: You rang, Goldie? What kind the opposite of Fredbear can support at your service?
Goldie: Get... the bastard... who's... killing me...
Fredbear: Okay then!
Yenndo: Why turn your back against me over someone I truly hate?
Fredbear: This is the Book of Rejoice we're talking about here!
Yenndo: You really are the opposite of him, because you don't use anything that has those little tally marks... You must be a piece of cake! [punch a hole in his chest as the Book of Rejoice flew out] So, I'm tuckered out... I'll see you later, I guess... [teleports]
Goldie: Why can't I move yet...?

Everything unfrozen as soon as Goldie said anything, once he hit the ground, he screamed in pain. The ambulance and the cops showed up to help everyone, even the firefighters came in to help as well.

Foxie and Lolbit took a visit and looked at everyone in pain, in blood, everywhere that was covered in blood. Foxie began to cry again and wanted to hang right by Foxy. Lolbit stood outside for a long time and tries to think why is she crying, and she got it! For the next five days or so, she's paying a visit to Foxy and Mangle's house.

To Be Continued - More To Come

Yenndo: I think I'm done for the day... so much as for you stinking animatronics, you couldn't do anything... I am finally relieved that I can cause destruction and get away with it... My life is still empty...
Fredbear: You called me down there, why? Did something happened when I was away?
Yenndo: The Book of Rejoice has the opposite of you...
Fredbear: Hmm, never heard of that book before, I might look into it.
Nightmare: YOU DO NOT KNOW MY OWN BOOK??? I AM DONE WITH YOU!!!
Fredbear: Well, this might be interesting. Tell more about this, "The Book of Rejoice"?
Nightmare: Listen closely, as I am about to tell you a tale about this book...