The Message Hidden In The Rejoice • Shadow Freddy's Explanation

Goldie/Chica: Chica/Goldie, I got something to tell you!!
Chica: You go first!
Goldie: No, ladies first!
Chica: You just had to go there...
Goldie: [laughs]
Chica: Cindy and I went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and found something completely out of nowhere! A floating star! It made Cindy see into the future, something involves with death and ghosts!
Goldie: Shadow Freddy...
Chica: Right? Which I find it odd considering he hasn't done that since the Jack-O-Bonnie Playgrounds! Now, is there something you want to tell me?
Goldie: Um, I kinda forgot...
Chica: Think Goldie, think! Remember!
Goldie: Foxy is a unpredictable knucklehead when he's sick...
Chica: [giggles] Tell me how it goes...

{Animatronics In Real Life will be back after this cute picture

{Animatronics In Real Life will be back after this cute picture. Except the cupcake in the back, get out of here. No one wants you here.}

Chica: Foxy can be like that, Psychic Transmitter can get him crazy...
Goldie: Yeah but, but not *this* crazy...
Chica: Yeah, yesh! You wanna visit Fredbear's workshop?
Goldie: Yes! Shadow Freddy needs some explaining to do!
Chica: You know, my first time visiting his workplace!
Goldie: It's not fun there...
Chica: How scary can it be?
Goldie: Eh, not so much as scary but, you'll see...

Qwertyuiopoiuytrewq
Asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
Zxcvbnmnbvcxz

Fredbear: Welcome to the Memorial Paradox Store, how can I help you today?
Chica: All these animatronics... are real?
Goldie: Yep!
Chica: And all bad?
Goldie: That's right...
Fredbear: They are all bad, just from the way they are moving, you see. My personal favorite is the phantoms, they have been quiet every since they arrived here. They might even get out.
Goldie: Also, I want one request! Just one wish!
Chica: What are you about to do?
Fredbear: Name it.
Goldie: This is back from Sister's Location, I wish for HandUnit back!
Fredbear: Wish granted.
HandUnit: Hello. I am back.
Goldie: [hugs him] Yes!
Chica: Who's that?
Fredbear: HandUnit, the one that tells you how to follow directions and how to operate things like power modules and controlled shocks.
Goldie: Oh yeah, I 'member all of that.
HandUnit: In Sister's Location Industries, they are different HandUnits created by William Afton, including transmissions and other likewise our malfunctioning power.
Goldie: I love HandUnit!
HandUnit: I am a different HandUnit, I might not be the same as the other HandUnits but I will be quite a handy machine.
Goldie: Thank you Fredbear!
Chica: Let's talk to him now!
Goldie: Alright...
Shadow Freddy: Do not come any closer, you tiring buffoon. I had enough of you.
Goldie: HandUnit is gonna tell me if you're lying or not, and you're gonna give me answers! ALL OF THEM!!! Starting now!
Shadow Freddy: I am not giving you shit, now back off.
HandUnit: True.
Goldie: What was that floating star that Chica just encountered? In Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?
Shadow Freddy: My soul. Anything else?
HandUnit: Lie.
Goldie: Hey, I wasn't playing when I said I have HandUnit as a lie detector!
Shadow Freddy: This has gone long enough, leave me be, golden bear, I do not have time to give you any answers...
Goldie: Do you know that a floating star that can tell the future?
Shadow Freddy: You crack me up. No.
HandUnit: Liar.
Goldie: Don't make me get in there and beat you down myself!
Shadow Freddy: Like you would ever beat me.
HandUnit: Lie.
Goldie: Stop lying, I'm going in... [teleport]
Shadow Freddy: Why you!! Get out of here now, before I will have to do my suicide bomber on you.
Goldie: [punched him and strangles him] Tell me everything...
Chica: This is what happens when you called me a fat buck chicken!!
Shadow Freddy: Fine, if you really want to talk about this, then so be it. You would not dare to leave no possible way.

Goldie and Chica listens to the entire story of the floating star that was clearing light in the sky. Nightmare is laughing, so hard in fact that he's trying to tell them whatever.

Goldie: Why are you laughing?!
Nightmare: You should check on the book, it is acting crazy! Heheheheh!!
Goldie: The Book of Rejoice! Follow me Chica, we're going back!
Chica: Wait wha-
Fredbear: Come back anytime!

Goldie: Why are you laughing?!Nightmare: You should check on the book, it is acting crazy! Heheheheh!!Goldie: The Book of Rejoice! Follow me Chica, we're going back!Chica: Wait wha-Fredbear: Come back anytime!

Goldie: The book, what's happening to it?
Chica: Sparkles? Red lining? Another floating star but it's also a blue/white color?
Goldie: [about to touch it]
Chica: Do not touch it!

HandUnit: I am curious about how one machine left me here when I was sent back here because of you. It's rather disappointing.
Fredbear: I almost forgot you were here.

Chica: Don't touch it!
Goldie: Jeez, Cindy touched it but me, I can't touch it?
Chica: Trust me!
HandUnit: The shooting star is a future foundation of eternal life.
Goldie: See? Even HandUnit agrees- how did you get here?
HandUnit: You left me up in the skies. I can't tolerate one being to the next who does the same thing. Disobedience is such a cruel way of making me feel devastated of leaving me.
Goldie: I'm sorry HandUnit, I didn't make you feel that type of way...
Chica: You're so cute!
HandUnit: Do not mind me. I do not need to be cute.
Chica: Oh... I'm gonna... I'm...
Goldie: I'm going to do a little research, thanks for coming with me Chica!
Chica: No problem! I'll be at my... workplace! Bye!
Goldie: Bye...
HandUnit: There is a lot you need to know about The Book of Rejoice, one thing it hates you.
Goldie: I already covered that, thanks...

To Be Continued - More To Come