The Revenge Of The Purple Guy • Girl Animatronics Instead Of Animatronics

Derek: And that was my story... And now that I'm back, I don't want to run away anymore!
Alexis: I'm glad honey! I thought you were dead for the past fifteen years! Our son and I went looking for you all over the town!
Derek: Hahaha, yeah...
Alexis: Anyway, I wanted to show you something like you've never seen before! Something you'll be so surprised!
Derek: Yes, anything that I'll be happy to be there with you...

**Back with the human animatronics**

Goldie: Marion, look, this looks amazing! I never looked at this much information in years!
Marionette: Goldie, that's a dictionary...
Goldie: Haha!!
Marionette: It's telling you what the words actually means... and for an example...
Goldie: That's amazing!
Marionette: Well, you know...
Balloon Boy: Marion!! Did you know that you can use phones as portable devices!?
Marionette: Say it the other way around, Balloon Boy, you can do it...
Balloon Boy: Do you know that we call people on phone devices!?
Marionette: There you go, and no, I didn't think that was a thing...
Balloon Boy: Now I can call everyone I want to!
Marionette: That's cool? I guess?

Toy Chica: [on the floor sleeping]
Toy Bonnie: [picks her up and put her to bed] (I want to know more about the human life, maybe it isn't so bad...)

Bonnie: [walks around town]
Girl: [smiles]
Slut: Hi cutie!
Bonnie: None of these girls look nothing like I wanted for... if only-
Freddie: So I was like, "but I was wrong!"
All: Hahahaha!
Bonnie: (Just keep my cool... and just slightly pass them...)
Bunny: Oh! Hi- ([singing] I'm dying in your arms tonight...)
Bonnie: [walks away]
Freddie: Excuse me!
Bonnie: (Fuck!! I was so close!!)
Freddie: Would you like to... wait, Bonnie?
Bunny/Bonnie: What?
Freddie: Oh my goodness!! I can't believe we have another encounter!! Quick, get me a toy!!
Bonnie: How do you know me?
Freddie: I've known you since Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!! Your crew was so famous back then until it burned down!
Bonnie: Yeah... I see...
Bunny: Um... Hi...
Bonnie: Hello?
Bunny: My name is Bunny...
Bonnie: Mine is Bonnie...
Bunny: That's cool...
Bonnie: Uh-huh...
Freddie: You two should get to know each other! Mingle, you know?
Bonnie: I'm good thanks?
Bunny: We should see each other around?
Bonnie: Yeah, I guess... [walks away]
Bunny: [so embarrassed]
Chico: You love him! Admit it! You do!
Bunny: Shut it!

**In Freddy's Home**

Freddy: Chica, won't you go with me? I want to explore this a whole lot more!
Chica: Yes!
Freddy: Now, I know in the real world, it can be *PRETTY* dangerous! Just so you know that I will protect and watch out for you!
Chica: Freddy, I think I should always look out for you, you can't always be the hero that I need!
Freddy: Yeah, I guess you're right... You want to go now? Or you wanna...
Chica: I want to go now! Oh! Do you have a car?
Freddy: Apparently, it's in the garage, but I didn't buy it...
Chica: Maybe Golden Freddy bought it, or at least he spawned all of us a car!
Freddy: Now, can we go out?
Chica: Yes!
Freddy: Alright!
Chica: WAIT!!
Freddy: Oh my god!
Chica: Naw, I'm just chicken!
Freddy: You gotta stop doing that!
Chica: [laughing]

Freddy and Chica got in a car as Freddy starts driving to the Town's Worth. They got there for nine minutes got out, looking at all the people who are staring at them, thinking familiar faces of who they looked like before. They went to a local bar and got inside.

Freddy: Woah! This place is huge!!
Chica: Better than the one we used to live in... full of dead... people...
Butler: Hey! Welcome to join us! Can I take your orders?
Goldie: Honestly, I got it!
Freddy/Chica: Goldie?
Butler: You know them?
Goldie: [unamused] I will be with you later!
Freddy: Goldie!! What the heck man? Why are you here?
Goldie: I work here...
Chica: Is that a name tag?
Freddy: Your name is John?
Goldie: Look, stop by my house and we'll teach you a lot of things... Because I'm learning already... Oh, and stay out of the bathrooms...
Freddy: Why?
Goldie: Legend saids, "There's a serial killer in the bathrooms, raping and make you go wild!"
Freddy: [squeals]
Goldie: Here, have a seat!
Alexis: This!
Derek: Oh how I imagine it!
Kenny: I'm going to have fun daddy!
Goldie: ...
Freddy: Can you get us two waters?
Goldie: No, I'll make you try something new for once...
Chica: Goldie, buddy, who are you looking at?
Goldie: [looks at Chica] Nobody...
Alexis: Derek, who are you looking at?
Derek: Looking at... the beer...
Kenny: Daddy, it's bad for you to drink some mess like that!
Derek: I know... But once you get older, you know what I mean!
Kenny: Really?
Derek: Yeah!
Freddy: Goldie, please man, I'm your brother and I need to go to the bathroom!
Chica: So do I...
Goldie: Well, go ahead, and don't come back crying on me if you get raped! Anyway, can I take your orders?
Derek: I'll be right back!
Alexis: Be careful sweetie!

Freddy: Ah... [sees someone in the mirror than turns around] I could've sworn... No, that could of been my imagination! Silly me! I'm going outside for a bit...
Purple Guy: [walks behind him]

Freddy stood outside and getting some fresh air and sat down. He then heard some noises in his ear.

Freddy: Hello? Who's there?
Purple Guy: Do you know what happened at Freddy Fazbear's Fright?
Freddy: [turns around and getting choked] You... Cha... No...
Derek: Miss me? I thought you were dead for good, but now I'm going to kill you fair and square...
Freddy: Wait... [gasping for air]

The Purple Guy choking Freddy's neck, trying to kill him, although Freddy was too weak and cannot get ahold of him.

Derek: Does this ever remind of anything? As I choke you, the ground changes! You remember the old times do you not? You should've seen me killing your friends until that other Purple Guy showed up to kill me, then he kept going! Slowly, creeping and carrying his gun, plus his knife!
Freddy: [can't breathe] Big... brother...
Derek: You get it right? I finally get it right, it was just my illusion, I didn't exist at that time but it was Shadow Freddy who took my corpse... And all your friends died, cried, in sorrow over me... Hahahahaha! Tried to think back!

A picture of the Purple Guy who killed Brian (Bonnie).

Derek: Not only I, SpringTrap, killed him... There was a plot twist, my illusion self swoop in to stab him, RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!
Freddy: ...
Derek: You've been choking since forever, are you not going to go unconscious?
Freddy: ...
Derek: As I was saying, I know how your friends died! Some of them were shot and most of them got stabbed! But my illusion self threw a fox to the meat grinder! It was glorious to look at it!
Freddy: [trying to fight back] (Foxy, his nightmare, his fear!)
Derek: Oh now you're fighting back? It's too late now!
Goldie: It's never too late... [kicks him]

To Be Continued - More To Come