What's Behind Closed Doors? The Fazbear's Fright's the New Advanced Home

In the Freddy Fazbear's Fright, rebuild by Fredbear, along with the Pirate's Cove. Speaking of the Pirate's Cove, the New Advanced Bonnie and Foxy are setting up everything in there, but in Bonnie's eyes that surprised him, he started to blush.

Chica(New Advanced): Is that everything?
Freddy(New Advanced): Yes I think so! They have changed over the years!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Umm...
Chica(New Advanced): What's wrong Bonnie? Something's on your mind?
Bonnie(New Advanced): I uh... I need to be alone... for a bit...

The New Advanced Bonnie went into the Pirate's Cove, it was dark and gloomy, it was great for him to concentrate and get his mind back. But someone closed the curtains and turn the lights on, Bonnie look around to find something suspicious, but a hook making noises while moving side to side.

Foxy(New Advanced): Hey little bunny, going swimming in the dip to Foxy's land?
Bonnie(New Advanced): Foxy, I don't got time to do this right now... I need to be alone ok? Please...
Foxy(New Advanced): Listen, yer never say anything about loneliness around yer! What would Foxy do tis! [kisses him]
Bonnie(New Advanced): No... no Foxy... not right now...
Foxy(New Advanced): [licks him] Yer such a shy little bunny... Aye, it's tough... being in love with your favorite person who loves taking care of yee...
Bonnie(New Advanced): Foxy, please... I don't want this... happening... right now...

Foxy keeps licking on Bonnie's neck to all the way down to his nipple. Bonnie is still afraid about what would happen when Freddy and Chica finds out about them doing it. After all that licking, Foxy began to strip him down. Bonnie is quivering in fear, but Foxy never minds that, he continued to keep licking on and on until Bonnie's "chimney" gets erected.

Chica(New Advanced): Freddy, have you seen Bonnie and Foxy anywhere? I've searched everywhere in this bloody place!
Freddy(New Advanced): No my girl, I have not! But, have you tried searching there over to your left? The big purple shower curtain with stars decorated for surprises?
Chica(New Advanced): Hmm, I haven't! And I could go check for myself! Be right back!

She walked over to the Pirate's Cove and opened the curtains a little -- to see Foxy's eyes is bright, shiny yellow eyes. Chica was shocked of what's happening to Bonnie but what was going on inside the Pirate's Cove?

 Chica was shocked of what's happening to Bonnie but what was going on inside the Pirate's Cove?

Foxy... and Bonnie... is having sex... in the Pirate's Cove. Chica was super shocked now, then she started to hold her hand, tightly, to not open the curtains wide open to get caught. After that goes down, she closed the curtains, then thinks to herself, "How can two boys have sex?", she turned around to look at Freddy.

Freddy(New Advanced): What is wrong? It looks like you seen a ghost!
Chica(New Advanced): Take a look for yourself... something I shouldn't been noticing never...
Freddy(New Advanced): Ah, the typical *go see it for yourself* or *you got to take a look* cliché! Fine, I'm coming o' chap! What do you see?

Freddy decided to take a peek behind the curtains and smiles, then walked away.

Freddy(New Advanced): Listen o' sport, they love each other, you just have to admit it!

Freddy walked away as the sounds gets more louder behind the curtains, moaning in pleasure by Bonnie. Chica keeps on not opening up the curtains, but she did it anyway.

 Chica keeps on not opening up the curtains, but she did it anyway

Bonnie(New Advanced): Ugh, Foxy... I hope no one... saw this... ever...
Foxy(New Advanced): No one will know, if so, they will squeal for mercy... right down in the poop deck... if you know what I mean, savvy?
Bonnie(New Advanced): [looks to the side] Chica...
Chica(New Advanced): [closed the curtain] Oh god oh god oh god!
Foxy(New Advanced): So yee step in front of the poop deck, aye tis see no other person... I am going to make you squeal for mercy, and you can not stop tis, yer going down in the rear end...
Chica(New Advanced): [whimper]

Anyway, as Foxy is doing... weird things... to Chica, we are heading back to Mike Schmidt. He stumbled upon a junkyard and sees his reflection. A junkyard with high advancement tech, and it looks like it has been build yesterday, he continued to search around the area to find a person who build these things before. He sees a truck that looks like a working vehicle, he investigated a little and sees a weapon on the seat.

???: HOLD!! Hold it right there!!

A shotgun was pointed to Mike's head, so close that he raised his hands up in the air.

???: Holy shit, it's really you Mike!
Mike: What is going on here? What is this supposed to be about, a junkyard from the future?
???: Funny you have say that, because ever since those filthy animatronics almost destroyed my location, I started to think of my lifesaver! You!
Mike: Ok, I'm confused here... Who are you, and why build this... all this stuff...?
???: Kevin! Kevin Rodney! And I'm building my own lifesaver! Do you know a girl named Amy?
Mike: Amy? You mean Chica?
Kevin: Amy, my daughter! You still remember her!
Mike: Uh-huh... [look at his reflection] Why build me? Am I this lifesaver that I still don't remember doing so?
Kevin: I'm building you so you won't ever have to come back to me anymore! Since you're gone with all your friends and family, mine is right here! Check it! I call it, "Project Mike!"
Mike: How did you get the same features as me though? I haven't seen you in forever man...
Kevin: All thanks to Axel, I know what to do until then!
Mike: Oh, bother...

To Be Continued - More To Come