Meeting The New Advanced Goldie • Seeing How The Bite of '87 Looks Like

Goldie: [looks in the phone book, on the Internet, to call Fredbear]
Marionette: What are you doing with all of this stuff on the ground for?
Goldie: I have to call Fredbear for an important meeting with my older self!
Marionette: Who is...?
Goldie: My New Advanced self, and I really want to talk to him!
Marionette: You can call Freddy because he does have access to his store!
Goldie: Oh... Freddy... I forgot all about him... Thanks Marion!
Marionette: I'll just be in here with my dog!
Goldie: Alright then, I'll call him and see what's going on with Fredbear!

At Freddy and Chica's house.

Goldie: [knocks on the door] Freddy, you there?
Freddy: [opens the door] Yeah? What is it?
Goldie: How did you get access from Fredbear without me knowing?
Freddy: You didn't get it?
Goldie: Didn't get what?
Freddy: We're Fazbear's, and Fazbear's always keep contact with others! Anyway, what do you need him for?
Goldie: For an important meeting...
Freddy: Can I come?
Goldie: No...
Freddy: Please?
Goldie: No...
Freddy: Pretty please?
Goldie: No...
Freddy: Come on, it'll be like old times! You and me going on a mission! Like how you and I were kids!
Goldie: No...
Freddy: You're no fun...
Goldie: But I need you to contact Fredbear for me so I can get going!
Freddy: Nope! Not unless you take me with you!
Goldie: [groans] Why do you have to be such a bastard all the time? I don't need you Freddy!
Freddy: Please? Just take me there and take me back!
Goldie: That's the point, there IS no going back! So hurry up and give me the number already, I can hurry and be on my way!
Freddy: Fine! [leans on the door] I'll give it to you...
Goldie: Then go get it...
Freddy: Ok!
Goldie: Why are you standing around for?
Freddy: I don't know...
Goldie: [push him out the way] I'm going to find the number by myself!
Freddy: Try all you want bro, it's going to be all day with this time you're wasting...

Goldie searched all day searching for the coupon by Fredbear, but obviously it was in Freddy's pocket. So he look at his brother and waiting for the right moment to look back at each other.

Goldie: It's been four minutes! Where is it?
Freddy: I dunno...
Goldie: If you don't tell me where is it located, I'm going to break down this house and blame it on you!
Freddy: Chica knows I break down this house when it comes for the both of us... So don't even try... Blame it on me won't do anything, I get forgiven every time this comes across!
Goldie: (I guess I don't have a choice, huh?) [sigh] Whatever Freddy, you're going with me!
Freddy: [sighs in relief] Thank god!! [pulls the coupon out from his pocket] If you try to steal it, I'm tearing it apart!
Goldie: Playing hard-to-get, I like that...
Freddy: [talks to the coupon] Fredbear, take us to your store, please?

Freddy: Wow! This is the "Memorial Paradox Store"?Goldie: Yep, the finest store you can ever go to, if permission

Goldie: Yep, the finest store you can ever go to, if permission...
Fredbear: Who dares approach my store without asking my-
Freddy: Hi!
Fredbear: Oh, it is only you Freddy, and Goldie. What wish do you prefer?
Goldie: I wish to speak with my New Advanced Golden Freddy who recently died in your jar! I really want to have an important meeting with him! Plus, my brother is also going so... it's going to be annoying...
Fredbear: You cannot call your brother annoying when all he wants is for the both of you to go on a dangerous mission.
Freddy: My point exactly!
Fredbear: The New Advanced Golden Freddy is different compared to you. You better watch out, he might attack you once you are in there.
Goldie: Then I'll be ready! Not Freddy though, he can or could be running away from people he doesn't know of...
Freddy: Ok- is this really the time to talk about me? It's getting so close to the point I can punch you right now!
Fredbear: (Never knew Fazbear's can have a no-special-bonding section.) Ahem, are you two ready for a trip to the darkest place ever?
Goldie/Freddy: YES!!
Fredbear: To Golden Freddy's, New Advanced, empty room. [teleports them]
PlushTrap: Can I leave now?
Fredbear: You are not exactly trying to irritate me anymore, what is happening with you?
PlushTrap: I do not want to be stuck with FlushTrap all day, I wanna go back to my daddy now...
Nightmare: Why in the hell you want me for? You do not even like to be your hopeless father anymore.
Fredbear: Wish granted. Not only you can get out, but I can switch you in my collection of jars.

Freddy: You and me! We're bound to be together on this trip!Goldie: Leave me alone Freddy, and get out of my head!Freddy: But I can't leave your side all to yourself, you got me with you!

Goldie: Leave me alone Freddy, and get out of my head!
Freddy: But I can't leave your side all to yourself, you got me with you!

The dark area in the room lit up, and sees the New Advanced Golden Freddy hanging around in strings.

Goldie: That's him...
Freddy: Why is he hanging himself?
Goldie: Well obviously he died!!
Freddy: I was just kidding! You're no fun to be around with anymore...
Goldie: Thank yuuuuuu, I appreciate that comment you said to me...
Goldie(New Advanced): Hmm?!!
Freddy: AHH!!!

To Be Continued - More To Come