Why Even Bother To Question Everything? • There's Something Wrong Here

Mike: So, still a little confused about this reflection of mine... What it supposed to do besides being hung up by cords?
Kevin: It's just to be more intelligent than any human ever!
Mike: He's smart? So you made me the dumb brown?
Kevin: Well you never did tried to visit me, so you're getting what you deserve!
Mike: Look Kevin, I'm focusing on my goal, my money, and buying me a better home! Not some friendship reunion crap, I don't got time for that...
Kevin: Ok, ok then... alright...
Mike: [takes the scouter off the A.I.]
Kevin: What're you doing? Put that back! He needs those!
Mike: I don't think he needs these anymore...
Kevin: He does! That's what makes him smarter!
Mike: Well, I'm taking it... I don't care what he wants to have or what he wants, you might make another one without me knowing! So, bye... I'm not coming back here anymore...
Kevin: Mike, wait! Do me a favor!
Mike: I don't do favors...

Kevin look at the Project Mike and waiting to remember how to fix the scouter before going back to work, so he fixed the scouter and placed it on his face. It didn't take him too long to fix it, just simple tools right then and there. Kevin moved on to find a animatronic named Chica, the one who is behind Amy Rodney, going on and went on a search. He took the subway to get there, because he does live far away from Dr. Cooper and Derek.

Kevin: (Dirty ass people... I wonder what is like to live there close to Mike...)
Old man: You got any money? I really want to buy more of those cigars...
Kevin: Move you old hag!

Took him a long, long, LONG, time, the longest time he waited to go down FNAF town. He wonder why did it come to be called FNAF town, he thought it was Charlottes town street.

{Time Skip}

Kevin has finally got off the subway and sees an animatronic that's talking to Chica. It was Springs but as a kid again! He ran to them.

Kevin: Amy!!
Chica: Daddy!! Hi!!
Springs: Who?
Chica: Springs, don't you remember? You worked for him at your very first new job!
Springs: I did?
Chica: He's too young to remember everything!
Kevin: But... I saw him as a teenager... what happened?
Chica: You remember those phantoms?
Kevin: Yeah, what about them?
Chica: They corrupted his mind into becoming a bad person, and, he's so scared that, you know, he doesn't want any more scary monsters coming after him! You know what I meant by monsters? He gets nightmares everyday!
Kevin: Oh... my bad kid...
Springs: I don't know you, but nice to see you for the first time!
Kevin: You too kid... but Amy, I need to know what is happening right now!
Chica: Well, all these night guards are heading to the junkyard because of Mike's new scouter! Have you seen it?
Kevin: Come with me, it's dangerous!!
Chica: Wait! Springs, stay with Mangle!!
Springs: [waves slowly] What was that for? And why did that guy say Chica Amy?

In Kevin's junkyard...

Jeremy: Mike! How amazing is that man?
Mike: I don't know, I feel like I'm getting smarter every time I look at them...
Jeremy: But does it feel like a scouter though? Because it's not even connected to your ear, it's floating on your eye!
Mike: Heheheh... Hmm, technology has its ways...
Chica: Mike, help my daddy!
Mike: Daddy? I just got it because I just talked about this! I don't care...
Kevin: You took my scouter, now give it back to me, it's far too dangerous!
Mike: What's so dangerous about this? I'm learning everything about your little stupid advancements...
Kevin: Such a nonchalant person, I hate it so much to the point it pains me!
Mike: What's wrong with being so nonchalant? Everyone has it, you don't see Jeremy becoming one!
Jeremy: Hey, leave me out of this!
Chica: Guys! Are we here to waste time or use this time wisely to figure out a plan??
Mike: Does Goldie knows about this?
Chica: I haven't seen him in forever, but I know he works for a butler! Not a waitress as the Marionette say he is!
Kevin: The golden bear?
Mike: Hey! You call him Goldie, or Golden Freddy! You never call him golden bear, ever!!
Kevin: Fine!

Every cop and every night guard goes to the junkyard, and find every piece of evidence that they can find. Fritz had some help with a few cops to open the barn doors into the shack, and they have found him -- Project Mike.

Fritz: Mike?
Dr. Cooper: Mr. Schmidt? Why is he hooked up into the machine?
Phone Guy: Speakers on, cameras active! Got that phone ready for listeners!
Cop: Is this the famous night guard that survived the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria the longest?
Axel: That's him alright... People respect him, but he doesn't respect them back... He's that fucking ridiculous...
Dr. Cooper: Mr. Smith, hack into that computer and tell me who is it from! Axel, scatter around and look for clues! PG, you know what to do!
Phone Guy: You got it boss!
Kevin: What are you doing in my junkyard? Get out before I shoot you down!
Dr. Cooper: Mr. Rodney? What are you doing in a place like this? Did you build this for yourself?
Kevin: Look man, step away from my lifesaver! He has got nothing to do with you, are you fine with that?
Dr. Cooper: Mike? Saved you? Since when? He never mentioned you!
Kevin: It's been ten years, of course he hasn't mentioned me in forever! Best time though!
Fritz: Got it!
Kevin: Fritz, step away man, I'm telling you that I will fire!
Mike: [smash him with a chair] Yeah, anyway, why are you here?
Jeremy: Who's this? Wait, which one is the real Mike?
Cop: If you're standing there, then what's with this?
Mike: Stop being so stupid... Kevin made me but as an artificial intelligence...
Cop: Why are you in a grumpy mood?
Mike: Because you're being extra... and I don't care what happens next, but when you're in danger, I might find a way to save you...

Systems Mode Active. Welcome,
Project Mike

To Be Continued - More To Come