Some Very Crazy Happened • There Is A Different Between SpringTrap

The Marionette and Goldie were laying in bed, but Goldie was waiting on his lover, Marionette, to fall deeply asleep.

Marionette: Heheh... I can't get enough of you bb...
Goldie: Oh Marion, is that a slang word for baby?
Marionette: Well... Not really slang, it's more of a short term...
Goldie: Ahh! I get it!
Marionette: You think you can sleep with me tonight...?
Goldie: I don't think I can sleep anytime soon but I do have to go elsewhere, from here I mean!
Marionette: Oh... Ok...
Goldie: I'm sorry Marion but you know, I have to do work!
Marionette: [yawns] I got it... [holds his hand while his eyes getting heavy] I wonder how many others died before they experience the new meaning to life...
Goldie: [deep breath and looks down] Me too... [looks up at him again] (I guess!)
Marionette: I love you Goldie...
Goldie: And I love you too Marion...
Marionette: [falls asleep]
Goldie: (Well now he's asleep, I need to figure out of the Purple Guy's location then to order and retrieve SpringTrap, I need a different escape plan to get out!) [gets out of bed quietly and silently walks out to his room to go outside]

Goldie attempted to make his escape from the Marionette without him knowing his plan, getting close to that animatronic suit, SpringTrap. Golden Freddy stayed up through the entire night to find the Purple Guy's household. It was until like two hours worth of searching at his place, that to see the Purple Guy's wife talking to her friends or at least Goldie thought of. "He had this mental illness ever since he had me as a girlfriend, so do you think you can help him in some type of way," Goldie heard Alexis talking to operator and the doctor, talking about his mental illness about the animatronics, but in this world, they don't exist anymore. Or are they? Goldie tried his best shot to find a different way into the house, luckily he went in the back and saw something a little bit of a problem, a dog. Not just a cute, adorable, pretty, beautiful, always happy, precious, hyper, or maybe even a shy one, none. It was a bulldog. Goldie ran to him and hopped in the living room backyard door, and it was open to which was a good sign, then he closed it and locked it. He looked around the room and he was surprisedly fantastic about it, but he heard someone sneezed across the room. It was the Purple Guy's son, Kenny. Goldie thought it would be impossible to get in the basement. Not only he thought it was in the basement, but the other two places -- the attic and the storage room. But what he said from the very first game of Five Nights At Freddy's, he has to trust his instincts and his brain, so what does that lead him? To the storage room. Kenny kept sneezing until he heard a sudden movement from the chair, he walked towards there until he heard like a piano or like a music when Goldie teleported to escape. Kenny shrieked and ran to his room. Finally, made it in the storage room. Open it up with a several key locks on the door but it was nothing, the Purple Guy didn't have time to lock it. And there he saw, the animatronic suit was leaning against a box full of repairing tools. And then, Goldie spoke.

Goldie: I miss the old Spring Bonnie who said we were the best brothers we could ever have... With the power of these two hands I can finally bring you back to life! No more of you being a bad man SB, and once you have finally awoken, you can try and find me in the world! Even though I have nightmares about bringing you back and I know it seems stupid, but I have to try- I have to pass this! Now... please don't make no one in your life with full of sadness, I'll be there for you at all times! Anyway... [deep breath and zaps him to it made a lightning stroke his heart] I'm sorry everyone...

Goldie made his sin or prayer to his best brother from the past, after he did all of that, he pick up Spring Bonnie and walked back, until he sees someone's shadow.

Goldie: The Purple Guy...
Purple Guy: [clicks] You're taking the only thing I love... The only thing I love, SpringTrap, the only animatronic I can kill you with!
Goldie: Sir, put the gun down... I heard you have a mental illness, but if you go this far then you'll have a mental breakdown!
Purple Guy: When did you heard of me having a mental illness?
Goldie: I don't know if that's your sister or your girlfriend or wife, but I've listen on the conversation before I snuck into your house...
Purple Guy: [clicks]
Goldie: Why do you want to kill me so bad? Unlike my friends, my best of friends, you barely go after them...
Purple Guy: You are the smartest animatronic who ever existed...
Goldie: Honestly, Mike said I was the smartest and the coolest, and said you call me the favorited animatronic! What happened?
Purple Guy: [puts the gun down] To put it this way, you were one of the favorite people who were stuffed in the suit, you were a writer... You used to write letters, stories and all sorts of other things... But now you've stopped being who you are and roll with yourself...
Goldie: Yeah...
Purple Guy: Yeah... [puts the gun up] You're still not going anywhere!!
Goldie: Well I wasted my time here! Gotta go! Oh, one question before I leave! What would happen if I had stuffed your girl in a suit, would you cry or suffer?
Purple Guy: Oh you are so dead!!
Goldie: [teleported] Farewell...
Purple Guy: What? No!! I had him!!
Alexis: Derek, why are you up with a gun in your hand?
Purple Guy: Am... Am I sleepwalking...?
Alexis: This mental issue is getting worse, let me put you to bed...
Purple Guy: Eheh...

Teleported. Gone. Goldie still carrying Spring Bonnie and as for that, he carried him into the old place before everything was barely burned down, it was called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Goldie was reconsidering about this what he was going to do but he wanted to put him somewhere else -- besides from his two original homes. After he arrived, he went to the office. The place looks dark and so dent, every looking area was melting, even the posters, the kitchen was melted to the point it can't be cooked anymore. Like liquid just going down slowly. At least he made to the office, the office was still safe from the fire. The one singular area was built like an indestructible box, but as you know, you really can't see it because of the walls being torn down by fire. Finally he sat Spring Bonnie in a box, where all the animatronic suits where located, and walks out, Goldie's day was done and now he can finally have his rest.

Tomorrow.

SB: Where am I? Golden Freddy? Are you here? Am I in a box? What is going on?

To Be Continued - More To Come