Halloween Is Almost Here! Five Nights At Halloween (FNAH)

Hey! It's me, Goldie! First time narrating right? Anyway, everyone was out of the hospital after it hit October the 29th. They were ready for Halloween but I really want to spook them so hard. Halloween was forever my favorite time of the year, and I want them to celebrate their lives with an haunted house, BUT the Marionette will make it more scary. Now this will sound even more scary! The Marionette and I can turn my friends into kids! Isn't that exciting? I know I know, but this is for fun.

Freddy: I never knew we hit the 29th of October guys!!
Chica: What's so good about Halloween?
Bonnie: Have you ever go out trick or treating?
Chica: No...
Foxy: Scaring people?
Chica: No...
Freddy: Then that's why, you never leave your house! Halloween is exciting you guys! How can you not see that?
Foxy: The only thing I love about Halloween is scaring people!
Freddy: To collect candy!
Bonnie: I always hang out with people and go trick or treating!
Chica: Stay in the house...
Freddy: Now you see, that's why you are being a little boring when it comes to holidays like these ones!
Chica: But baby, back in the past, no one has told me anything about holidays! That was the first time we never got together!
Foxy: I almost got to her, but Bonnie was too attached to his, "crush!"
Bonnie: I'm lucky to have a girlfriend instead of you, even though you broke my heart in the past...
Chica: You sexually harassed me because of Freddy being with me! How can you blame it on me?
Freddy: Alright alright! Let's not talk about the past you two, besides, it's Halloween!!! Candy for everyone!!

Later...

Marionette: [tries to stop laughing and gets closer to Goldie]
Goldie: Yup! The perfect plan! Make sure you do this before it hits midnight, that's when everyone wakes up! Yes... yes sir... I can do that... Your daughter...?
Marionette: BOO!!!
Goldie: [didn't flinch and keeps talking] Uhh... Never mind that... That was my boyfriend trying to scare me... You want to meet me now...?
Marionette: [walks away while looking down by going to his bed]
Goldie: [hold his hand without looking at him] Ok, I'll see you later, I'll be there as soon as I can... [hung up] Marion...
Marionette: You knew? You knew I couldn't get the spooks?
Goldie: Marion, why bother trying to scare me? I can't get scared, but you can! You can try on many other people but especially not me... [kiss him]
Marionette: I just wanna test it out...
Goldie: Well, if you really want to test it out by scaring someone, you can tell me when Halloween starts!
Marionette: Ohh...
Goldie: You wanna... go to... [points to the bed with his head]
Marionette: Go where? There? You mean- Ohhh!! Ok!!
Goldie: That's my special man-babe!

Midnight...

Marionette: So, these the people I suppose to see?
Goldie: Yes! Marion, this is Dave, Grace, and their daughter, Sylvia!
Marionette: [looks down]
Goldie: He's fine, he's shy around people! Especially you guys!
Sylvia: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I finally get to meet you in person!!!
Dave: Our daughter is really excited about the Five Nights At Freddy's Show!
Grace: So we wanted to show you our daughter for her birthday!
Goldie: Wait, it's her birthday today?
Dave: It sure is!
Goldie: O-Oh... Umm, hey Sylvia!
Sylvia: Hi Senpai!
Goldie: What's a senpai?
Sylvia: Uhh, it's like my true love, my OC!
Goldie: (Or just in general, she doesn't know...) [tips hat]
Sylvia: He even tips his hat!!! Dad! Mom! He tipped his hat!
Grace: We saw it dear...
Goldie: So, we're going to make this carnival or what?
Dave: Yes sir! Just give me the money and it'll be for you!
Goldie: How much?
Dave: Twenty-five dollars!
Goldie: [hands him the money and walks to the car]
Marionette: Bye...
Sylvia: Are you the puppet?
Marionette: Yes... I uh... I don't have my present box but you see me... as... a different person...
Sylvia: Can you take your mask off?
Marionette: Umm... Uh... Later ok? Goldie! Where are you going? Help!
Goldie: They're just people Marion! They are nice enough to leave you alone!
Marionette: Are... you leaving me...?
Goldie: Well, you want to come and hop aboard, or stay here with the nicest family in town?
Marionette: I'm going!
Goldie: Ok then!

The Marionette and I are going to my friends households because we need them to sleep and also, transform them as kids. It seems that everyone around their neighborhood is asleep, except for Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica.

Toy Bonnie: Baby, you ok?
Toy Chica: You're awake?
Toy Bonnie: You weren't in bed so I knew that something was up... So, you alright?
Toy Chica: I... um... I want to know... something about this holiday...
Toy Bonnie: Tell me anything...
Toy Chica: What is Halloween? What do you do? Why scare the living heck out of folks? How do everyone else laugh and have fun, while I get sad or cry?
Toy Bonnie: [holds her hand] Let's talk this in the bedroom alright?
Toy Chica: I can deal with your bedroom...
Toy Bonnie: Our bedroom...
Toy Chica: [blushes and giggles]

Goldie: I see that they're still awake...
Marionette: We're not getting them as kids?
Goldie: Well, Marion, they are awake and if we do it together, we'll get caught!
Marionette: Ohh, you wanna do it without getting detected?
Goldie: Exactly! Let's go!
Marionette: [got his mask stuck, then pull it out and made the bushes move]

Toy Chica: What was that?
Toy Bonnie: Don't panic, that was the wind blowing the bushes!
Toy Chica: Ok ok... Phew...
Toy Bonnie: [smirks]

Goldie: You ready?
Marionette: Yes sire!
Goldie/Marionette: [zaps the human animatronics except Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and the girl human animatronics]
Marionette: I'm not so sure about this one!
Goldie: About what? You and I becoming kids? Why are you not so sure?
Marionette: Well, we past midnight and it's the 30th of October so... You and I becoming a couple as kids is a curse!
Goldie: Don't worry! I'll be there! Besides, what's the worse that can happen?
Marionette: All of us not knowing each other for a week and not knowing our powers! Look, our powers will get sloppy! I've seen on a tv show!
Goldie: Seeing cartoon shows is fiction! But this is non-fiction now so Marion, let's get with the program!
Marionette: Will you be there?
Goldie: I'll forever be there my love! Let's be kids!
Marionette/Goldie: [transforming while holding hands]

Toy Bonnie: [closes the window and get back in bed] I didn't know a storm is happening, hang tight...
Toy Chica: Ahh!!

To Be Continued - More To Come